Wheel relip/rebarrel - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL > United States > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-17-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
asdff
yup

asdff is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Wheel relip/rebarrel

Any suggestions on places to relip/rebarrel in the 626 or OC area?
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
avinad
Master Member

avinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxavinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxavinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxavinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxavinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxavinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxavinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxavinad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Idk exactly what part of LA they're in but hit up wheelflip or hit up the other dude that sells wheels on here. I think his board name is davidnagooyen or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian SI View Post
i love your car bro

hell yeah..now all he needs is some "go"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski's View Post
bout as bad as you need "low"
avinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
ShanesG

ShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hit up Alex @ wheelflip pretty much all they do it relip/rebarrel wheels
ShanesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #4
Sikh
Master Member

Sikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSikh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^x2
Old 04-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #5
Islander N/A DC5
EST.1991

Islander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Try RBwheels. I did my lips over there and they had good customer serivce.
Islander N/A DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
ShanesG

ShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxShanesG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^Just repolish? Everyone who has gotten lips through them that i know, told me they lag like crazy.
ShanesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #7
sickside_dc5
Master Member

sickside_dc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanesG View Post
^Just repolish? Everyone who has gotten lips through them that i know, told me they lag like crazy.
go to lax they did my lips on my lm's they did a good job and fast turn around
sickside_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
fahrenheitfarmer

fahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfahrenheitfarmer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Rotiform and VRWheels are other options around the area. I'm currently looking for the most affordable place to reseal my sandwich faced 3pc wheels, so if you find somewhere with a great deal, let me know.
fahrenheitfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #9
Islander N/A DC5
EST.1991

Islander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIslander N/A DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanesG View Post
Yeah they repolish my lips and also powercoated the face and they did it within a week and they didn't lag my order. My friend that went through wheelflip and didn't continue to deal with them cause there customer service was crap according to my friend.
Islander N/A DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
ASSALBERT
replica parts ftl

ASSALBERT is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
hit up sam at wheelflip www.wheelflip.com
ASSALBERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #11
SleepyD
Master Member

SleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSleepyD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah was about to say my nigga Sam can help you out at Wheelflip... known him for years...