Funny Picture thread #49: Age/Sex/When did you lose your direction in life? - Page 33 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #801
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers has a clean startthetastelingers has a clean startthetastelingers has a clean start
Easy to make more money when it costs more to see the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstrike View Post
That story is bs. Tell your gf she looks fat. Make her insecure. She will work out more, eat less, and suck a lot more dick. And let her know even that isnt good enough. Then she starts doing new things like anal and yard work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #802
Stoke
ATC Mod Not Amused!

Stoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sztum22 View Post
3,4,5,6 = stars (other than jupiter)
i knew that most were stars, but i thought sirius was a planet cause it is such an odd color for a star....maybe i need to study more into astronomy. i didnt know some of the sizes of these stars in perspective like this lol

*Click* AutoTalkCrew.com *Click*
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickgoat View Post
jizz ftw. it's like a reward for a job well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbro View Post
Ive never been banned
Old 05-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #803
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
i knew that most were stars, but i thought sirius was a planet cause it is such an odd color for a star....maybe i need to study more into astronomy. i didnt know some of the sizes of these stars in perspective like this lol
here you go, wanna feel small this will dwarf what you posted.

http://www.joshuakennon.com/how-big-...-the-universe/
Old 05-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #804
RollingBango

RollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Like_Flynn View Post
like a bawss touching piss on the ground lol
Old 05-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #805
MAD CAT
Acura 3.2TL

MAD CAT is on a distinguished road

Old 05-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #806
cstrike
when in rome

cstrike is on a distinguished road
big dogs hair looks like someone started it on fire, then pissed on it to put it out.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #807
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers has a clean startthetastelingers has a clean startthetastelingers has a clean start
Quote:
That story is bs. Tell your gf she looks fat. Make her insecure. She will work out more, eat less, and suck a lot more dick. And let her know even that isnt good enough. Then she starts doing new things like anal and yard work.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #808
Itos
csi squirtle

Itos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some thoughItos is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
shit
can't post that.
PM imbest123 for that picture

http://i.imgur.com/IEyKl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WU6bJ.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Neato.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #809
2005_Copperhead
GO JAGS!!!

2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start
Quote:
big dogs hair looks like someone started it on fire, then pissed on it to put it out.
Looks like an Irish Wolfhound to me
Old 05-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #810
Timtamtt

Timtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTimtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTimtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTimtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTimtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTimtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTimtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTimtamtt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

POST UP RSX (Hellaflush...rims...body...)
Old 05-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #811
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
lolololol @ last person on earth
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynetheman
#1 deadliest animal is your mom. You let her cowgirl you and she will crush your pelvis.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #812
cstrike
when in rome

cstrike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Copperhead View Post
Looks like an Irish Wolfhound to me
i like my analogy better.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #813
sxy2003
Bundy :cry:

sxy2003 is on a distinguished road
these are fucking good!
Old 05-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #814
noslenwerd
...it's too big

noslenwerd might be well recognized one day on c-rsxnoslenwerd might be well recognized one day on c-rsxnoslenwerd might be well recognized one day on c-rsxnoslenwerd might be well recognized one day on c-rsxnoslenwerd might be well recognized one day on c-rsxnoslenwerd might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
lmfao @ fan

steelcitycreative.com

drewnelsonphotography.com
Old 05-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #815
aozer
smokin since birf

aozer is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timtamtt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
lol why u black tho?
Old 05-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #816
Prezes5
shift into R for a Rocket

Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxPrezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
lolololol @ last person on earth

╠╬╣┐ Polish Immigrant Crew
2 4 6 R
Progress Coilovers//Invidia Q300//Evo 9 Enkei//Injen MR CRSX Edition//OEM+
IG: Prezes_DC5 YouTube: PrezesDC5
Old 05-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #817
2005_Copperhead
GO JAGS!!!

2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start2005_Copperhead has a clean start
Old 05-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #818
06BlackRSXTypeS
Scarlett makes me happy

06BlackRSXTypeS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

├┼┼┐
246 R
Old 05-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #819
RollingBango

RollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRollingBango is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Copperhead View Post
only in 3d... only in 3d... lol
Old 05-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #820
robbclark1
Master Member

robbclark1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BlackRSXTypeS View Post
Her tanning lotion is called "Liquid Schwartz"!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #821
Mr. Crowley
Murderator

Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownMr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I have a strong urge to watch Spaceballs now...
Zombie Eradication Team Member #9, Anime Crew 二番
Old 05-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #822
LastTypeS
Master Member

LastTypeS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

www.facebook.com/FastestOfFlorida
Getting set up for part 2!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #823
Stoke
ATC Mod Not Amused!

Stoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsxStoke might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
damn....ill use more butter for every meal, and haha, i had to look that scripture up, not the exact words, but he probably had a different translation.

*Click* AutoTalkCrew.com *Click*
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickgoat View Post
jizz ftw. it's like a reward for a job well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbro View Post
Ive never been banned
Old 05-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #824
PhillyBlunt474

PhillyBlunt474 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

Spoiler:
Old 05-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #825
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx memberCarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member
the facebook one is actually a kid i know. his name is garrett nissenbaum hes a fgt

Closed Thread