Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 500 Results
  1. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hey what's goin on everyone. I'm Justin, based out of Socal, USA. Ive owned my car for just over three years now, and I have done a ton of work to it. Bought it bone stock from an older Asian guy. Follow my IG if you want to check out the ride: Jstcray_Dc5 I'm in all of the Facebook RSX...
  2. Member Show-Off RSX
    WARNING: DUE TO MOST PICTURE LINKS HOSTED BY PHOTOBUCKET, AND THEIR CHANGE OF POLICIES, MOST LINKS ARE DEAD. Similar to the DIY list thread, figured this is a good idea for new and old members to find specific threads. I left out other threads like Track Pictures and Wheel threads. I'll add...
  3. Engine Building & Design
    Hey guys, a little story here and what I'm in dire need of. I have a 2002 RSX Type S. My engine was shot back in October, so I decided what better time than now to do my motor build. I'm going with a built K24 bottom end, pro 156 cylinder head. Since the motor was coming out, I also decided I...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Car ran fine, Car sat for a week, I have a drycell battery so I knew I had to jump it. It cranked and sputtered for half a second, now it only cranks but will not fire up... AT ALL, literally zero combustion. What I have done (not necessarily in order): -new battery -new starter -No CEL's in...
  5. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello everyone on CRSX.. been gone ever since I sold my 02 rsx type s. im back just wanted some opinions..so ive stumbled upon an 05 RSX base model, auto tran with about 138k.. no mechanical issues whatsoever. the only problem is that its been in a rear end collision the rear reinforcement...
  6. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Injen Mega Ram intake (blue CRSX edition) in good condition, 9/10. Only used it as a swap for rainy days w/ my CAI so it's probably been put on about 3-4 times. $120
  7. Member Show-Off RSX
    Check out my Photography!_IG:JoeyJazmines Youtube Videos Of the RSX!_My Youtube As some of you probably know/not know, I had a 2003 SSM RSX 5 speed base for 3.5 years. Was tired of how slow it was so here was a little upgrade. Old Progression...
  8. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hi everyone you can call me DC5_Wedge I'm in California I have a 2005 Acura RSX-S nhbp I just got it 9 months ago and I want to start modifying it I know there are a lot of great diys here on CRSX so I want to start to get to know people on here and that help and motivate My build. Thanks...
  9. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    anybody have a crsx license plate frame i can buy? thanks.
  10. Southern Cali
    One of my friends from high school is going through a tough time with his first newborn, He's currently living in Guam and needs to get his son medevac'd to CA for treatment. All I ask is if you could help with the gofund or just help spread the word on your social media so others can reach...
  11. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hey everyone! I decided to join this forum because it has a lot of information and cool people. I've owned my 02 Type S for three weeks now and been looking on here as a guest since. I'm here to learn more about my car and meet new people. :fistbump:
  12. Lighting RSX
    Here's my first DIY video on the yellow crsx foglights please check it out and let me know what you think. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBh4wJP_EXQ
  13. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Like the title says I have an RBC intake manifold for sale along with a ClubRsx race header. I bought these parts brand new from ClubRsx a few years ago. Both parts are used and were on my car for roughly 25k miles. They are in perfect working order with minor some cosmetic wear. The intake...
  14. Outdoor Items
    Hey guys, Picked up a Tib 8.1 and a TiPX and I only want the Tib 8.1. Guy advertised it as a stock TPX and I get it and it looks like not only is it a TiPX he said he only used it once. Taking it apart, I noticed, he upgraded it a lot. Lapco Co2 cap Lapco Metal shroud with Rail on top TechT...
  15. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    CRSX RH- SOLD 05-06 KPRO- SOLD stock oem suspension- SOLD stock motor mounts- SOLD Injen CAI- $80 (no windshield washer bottle) stock exhaust manifold- make offer stock airbox- make offer 06 BASE catback exhaust- $75 All parts came from and are for 2006 RSX-S except for catback exhaust which is...
1-15 of 500 Results