Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 235 Results
  1. Forced Induction & Nitrous RSX
    S90 74mm throttle body. $200/shipped
  2. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Had these on the car for about 6 months and then the worst happened and the engine blew. The vehicle was on the back of my priorities so i'm ending up getting rid of everything and parting the car out. $250 + shipping is my asking price. For the condition they are in, thats a steal.
  3. Interior Mods RSX
    Is there anyone on here running the KTuned Billet Race Spec shifter setup? My Type R center console kinda restricts it from going into reverse, and the OEM 05-06 center console doesn’t let it go into reverse at all. Any tips? I’ve been rolling without a center console at the moment.
  4. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Custom one off billet radio delete with two 52mm holes for gauges and AEM engraved. No scratches or anything MINT $70 shipped
  5. Part Outs RSX
    Whats up fellow rsx enthusiasts? Feel like your shifter sucks? Don't think so? Have you tried the k-tuned shifter? No? Then yes, your stock shifter sucks more than you could possibly imagine. Upgrade today! This thing is amazing, and shifts so smoothly it feels like a hot knife through...
  6. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Will my center console fit over the KTuned Race Spec Billet Shifter?
  7. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Sold-Poopdeck : 02-06 RSX Innovative Billet Motor Mount kit including front Mount - I went to Innovative to have the Bushing Inserts replaced. 60a inserts and 75a Rear(Not Billet) mount insert(. Pretty much brand new unused($275shipped, $225picked up)...
  8. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Wanting to buy ktuned billet shifter anyone got one by a chance
  9. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Hello, I am torn between these three shifters. I want something to improve just the feel of the shifter, nothing too extravagant. My current stock shifter is crunchy and sloppy. I'd also ideally like to not spend a lot. I already have the K-Tuned Shifter Box Bushings and Spherical Shifter...
  10. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Sold!!
  11. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Slightly used, comes with box, owner's kit and skunk2 sticker. Paid $65 for it but going back to stock. Will ship flat rate .
  12. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Anyone one hear of this company? Do you guys think this ss would be any good? http://www.billetproshop.com/product/acura-rsxrsx-s-short-shifter-2002-2006/
  13. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Looking for a front and rear bumper for 02-04. Preferably Abp. Tabs must be good and in good shape. Also looking for billet motor mounts. Thanks!
  14. Engine & Transmission RSX
    hey guys i'm selling my used k-tuned tps sensor for 130 shipped usps priority mail, used it for about 2 weeks
  15. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Im lookin for Solid Billet Motor Mounts. New or Used. also lookin for Taillights 05-06. USDM or JDM. Im from Germany. Paypal ready. Shipping for taillights cost 45$ by US Postal Service :) Engine Mounts are cheaper. Thank you a lot
  16. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    ^title. Lmk price shipped or if you're local in SoCal, lemme know picked up price.
1-18 of 235 Results