Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 85 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi fellas Did a automatic to manual conversion on my 05 type s but am having problems with the VSS. I bought a plug to fit the vss and wired it up correctly according to the Vtecacademy video but still can’t get a speed reading. I understand the 02-04s VSS goes to connector A-18 but Is different...
  2. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I’ve seen many pictures/post of the fuse box under the dash telling me what fuses are what, but I need one that tells me what the plugs are and the empty plug slots are. If someone can post a picture that would help me a lot, thanks
  3. Problems & Solutions EP3
    I'm currently switching over accessories from my A3 to the Z3 long block. The Z3 long block came with a K-Tuned coolant plate on the driver side. I just need to know how to run the hoses because the A3 has a coolant hose sticking straight out from the head towards the chassis and the Z3 doesn't...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey! I got a honda plug out of a civic that fits the heated seat switch from the CDM models. The only issue is while all the wires line up with the plug itself, I dont know what pin/wire does what. Mainly I am just trying to see what all does what so I can make them light up and ground. I was...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    i have a aftermarket steering wheel when i bought the car i am trying to install a cruise control switch on the steering wheel but i cant find what wire color is decel, accel , and cancel button on the steering wheel i dont have the srs module anymore i dont know so i cant just clip on the...
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, I have a acura rsx type s. I'm throwing both codes for my o2 sensor. So I decided to check my ecu to make sure everything was connected. so this morning i decided to take a look and there was a cut wire just hanging there. Can someone please tell me what this wire is for? Thanks I...
  7. General RSX Discussion
    Just did a swap in my rsx from a k20a3 to a k24a I need help finding some places on we're some of the hoses go for cooling
  8. ECU Tuning RSX
    Hey guys! First off, new to the website so I apologize if i'm posting this in the wrong place! So I really need a picture/diagram of the primary o2 sensor wiring into the ecu. I am running kpro & I keep throwing a code having to do with the primary. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  9. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Using information gathered from the huge thread on how to bypass the factory Bose amp, I put together a little diagram for myself. I'm very meticulous, so I like to have everything laid out to eliminate any confusion. So, I figured I'd help out the RSX community a bit by saving some...
  10. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Does anyone have a front strut diagram? I need to look at one because I bought a new front right strut and somehow must not have put all the washers in the right place. After putting it all together, when I push down on the car, there's space between the top middle lock nut and the top hat...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I'm wondering if there is someone here willing to share the wiring diagram of a RSX cruise control schematic from the service manual. I've purchase a RSX steering wheel to be installed in my 2003 Acura CL (Hate the CL school bus size steering wheel) & the connectors on the wiring harnesses are...
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Thanks in advance for any info. So I replaced my starter. Now everything running perfect. But I'm getting a 106 cel code(I got it usingthe obd2 jumper method). Now I took the imrc solenoid apart by mistake( didn't realise it came apart the way it did) and the spring and small metal cup...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey gus i recently drove over a deep pothole and both of my 02 sensors came out the connectors. The part that clips onto the exhaust is sti there. Its just the wires came out the connector. Now im stuck with the hanging wires that look like pins hanging. I need to know in what order these pins...
  14. General Discussion EP3
    Hey all, I've got a JDM EP3R that I'd like to fit an keyless entry system on. I've had a look at the non JDM EP3 service manual, but it's completely different to the JDM model. The JDM model does not have a multiplex control system. And the wiring colours are different. Does anyone have a...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have searched and searched but can't find for a 05 type S. I ran over something a few weeks ago and my downstream o2 sensor wires came out of the plug harness on the o2 plug side. Trying to figure out which wires go where. If someone could post a pick of they're stock o2 plug or a link or...
  16. Exterior & Interior RSX
    I have a a-spec rear lip cut template of where you are suppose to cut your a-spec rear lip onto the bumper i bought my a-spec rear lip brand new so ya dont know pricing shoot me a offer?
  17. Problems & Solutions EP3
    i gotta find where the fuses are in my ep and what they i dont have the diagram in my car i need to know where the fuel pump relay is at. asap
  18. The DIY Garage RSX
    Hey guys, Does anyone have any recommendations for how to figure out what the pin-outs for the eBay fog light switch (5 pins) is? I did my fog lights totally custom wiring and didn't use any of the harnesses or anything, and did it without a switch but wanna add the switch in now. I'm sure...
  19. General RSX Discussion
    My title is a little confusing, I know. :-) Here is the diagram: http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=RSX&catcgry2=2006&catcgry3=3DR+TYPE-S&catcgry4=KA6MT&catcgry5=EXHAUST%2BPIPE%2B-%2BMUFFLER&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no I need #12 on that diagram. It's one...
  20. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Delete
1-20 of 85 Results