Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 401 Results
  1. Exterior Mods RSX
    Hey! Got my '06 RSX as my first car about a year ago now, and I put a pair of fogs on her (the only mod I have done and plan on doing). Anyways, the switch I received with these fogs does not look OEM enough! The switch itself lights up bright green and does not fit snug in the spot for it...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    anyone know if it's possible to reprogram the key fob to open both doors with the first push of the unlock button instead of having to push it twice for the passenger side to unlock?
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Turn signals aren’t working and emergency flashers button isn’t staying on I installed after market radio on 2004 rsx and the turn signals don’t work my flashers come on when I push the button but they don’t stay on unless I hold them.
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    My AC button is stuck it wont shut off and I'm getting no heat! I need the heater to work! HELLLLLPPPPPPPPP!:randy:
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Just as the title states I've ran the diagnostic test for the A/C and then the recirculating air button continuously blinks until I turn the car off. I've searched a bunch, but can't find what this means. Any help?
  6. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    What the title say, I'm selling the last of my rsx stuff. 02-06 OEM Front Type S Brake pads, Brand new never used for $60 EP3 Red Hazard Button $35 text me 714-468-3202 Alex
  7. Exterior & Interior EP3
    Hello my fellow Ep3 Heads, I have a black hazard button from my Dc5. I am looking to get $30 shipped for it. Or will trade for 06+ si shift knob/Type R 6 Speed shift knob (condition is not an issue). That's $30 shipped/paypal'ed. Located in Illinois. I also have: passenger side seat belt...
  8. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    For sale, one brand new JDM Integra DC5 Honda Access Start Button Kit (Part# DC5040 from ICBmotorsport) Check it out here: http://www.icbmotorsport.com/jdmindcacstb.html Waited a long time to install it, then went in a different direction.
  9. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Few things for sale. Local pick up preferred, Located in Lodi/Stockton,CA Rare and discontinued A-Spec Badge $100 + shipped/Pal pal fees Used Type-S AEM V2 sri+ Air temp sensor - SOLD Thanks for looking! have an awesome day!
  10. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Hey guys, I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I'm selling, Infinity Kappa AMP Four $SOLD DC5 Mugen Intake for $SOLD Engine Start Button + Bezel + wires for $80 obo. nice little interior jdm bling. The wiring is still in the car, but I'll get it out when I can. text me...
  11. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Price: $225 pick up 92629 Dana Point $230 shipped Condition: Brandnew Fitment: Spoon Momo SW or any other Momo SW, Mugen any JDM Aftermarket Wheels Payment: Paypal or Cash
  12. Interior Mods RSX
    Does anyone has a access start button kit for sale??
  13. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Please message me thru facebook or phone i cant keep track forums much!! http://m.ebay.com/sch/ep3typerusafb/m.html?_ pgn=1&isRefine=true Airbags 150$ and lower Ep3 regulars 150$ and lower Momos 200$ and lower Prices vary awsome cond >>> imperfection Hazard buttons 40 shipped ! Fallow on...
  14. Interior Mods EP3
    Anyone have any ideas on painting this? I feel like regular paint will scratch right off. Tried searching but nothing good came up. I'm guessing I'm not the first one to have this happen though. Thanks!
1-16 of 401 Results