Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 155 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    anyone know if it's possible to reprogram the key fob to open both doors with the first push of the unlock button instead of having to push it twice for the passenger side to unlock?
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    https://youtu.be/9JNF5RiICLI Ok so my old master must have blew a seal or something because it randomly lost half the pedal and was leaking bad. So I replaced it with a used OEM one and it worked good other than when you push the clutch pedal down fast or sometimes it just did it under normal...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I was at a red light, car is in neutral, running fine. Went to put it in 1st to anticipate the greenlight and there were no slots to put my stick into. Clutch went in just fine but I can literally roll the stick around and there's nothing there. I couldn't get it into any gear so I had to push...
  4. The DIY Garage RSX
    Alright so a few weeks ago I was adjusting some pedal cover I have on my RSX. All the pedals have cover. So when I was tightening the brakes and couch pedal I have had to push the pedals in the get the clip on the back of the cover to actually securely tighten the right way. Now when I come to a...
  5. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    For sale, one brand new JDM Integra DC5 Honda Access Start Button Kit (Part# DC5040 from ICBmotorsport) Check it out here: http://www.icbmotorsport.com/jdmindcacstb.html Waited a long time to install it, then went in a different direction.
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I just had my clutch replaced. When I got my car back my shifter now gets stuck to the right.:rest In neutral, i have to push really hard to put the shifter above reverse, and it sticks there. I have to use force to bring it back to the center position. I looked by the cable assembly but I...
  7. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    Brand new just changed my mind on it. Includes button 150 shipped
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Just got my push to start and bought all the wiring and relay to install it I followed this diagram to help me with it I finish everything, the light turns on, and nothing. The car won't start I took everything out to double check everything and everything is wired up correctly according...
  9. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    S2000 Push Start, Shaved and Ready to be installed. Includes OEM Pig Tails, Relay, Correct Wiring. S2000 Push Start MSRP $50 OEM Pig Tails $18.99 on ebay Relay + Wiring about $10 Plus my effort lmao I want $60 for everything. 714 467 535seven
  10. The DIY Garage RSX
    I want to do a push to start on my 2002 dc5 type s I was wondering wheeee to start, do they make a kit ?
  11. Auto Talk
    Here is Acura's push button shifter. What do you think?
  12. Interior Mods RSX
    http://www.craftyplugs.com/HondaAcura-Plug-Play-S2000-Push-Button-Start-Kit_p_12.html Has anyone seen or used these harnesses before? Seems like a great alternative to jdmland's 270~ dollar kit. although I see no black "threshold" piece (or whatever its called). The harness costs $115 and you...
  13. Turbo EP3
    Car: 2004 Honda Civic Si Tuner: Brain @ Speedlab.net Power Goal: 600hp Fuel: e85 Drivetrain: 5spd ep3 tranny, LSD, CompCLutch SS Turbo: PTE 6266 .82 ar Target boost: 20+psi Managenment: Hondata Kpro Lubricants: BradPenn / AMS oil Aftermarket Goods...
  14. Turbo RSX
    Car: 2004 Honda Civic Si Tuner: Brain @ Speedlab.net Power Goal: 600hp Fuel: e85 PowerPlant: k20z3 Drivetrain: 5spd ep3 tranny, LSD, CompCLutch SS Turbo: PTE 6266 .82 ar Target boost: 20+psi Managenment: Hondata Kpro Lubricants: BradPenn / AMS oil Aftermarket Goods...
  15. Part Outs RSX
    Here are the following stock parts that I no longer need. All parts are obo shoot me your offers. All prices are for parts only. I will provide quotes for shipping once interest is shown. OEM Motor Mounts Passenger -$50 Driver Side - $50 Rear- $50 Stock SSM Front Lip (Minor Scrapes) - $50...
  16. Interior Mods RSX
    Wanted to know if anybody knows how to install. The DIY shows a different plug and play harness. This dosent seem seem to be the correct one or I don't know how to install. It dosent match up the the big brown OEM.clip.
  17. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Comes with what you see, and I'm willing to separate the start button since it's the only part useful to most of us. One button/switch is missing as you can see, and I don't have it. Don't even know what it was lol. $40 shipped and paypal'd for console $21 shipped an paypal'd for the push start...
  18. Canada West: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Got a few things for sale here. ***Came off of a 2003 RSX-S*** T1R Test Pipe with Vibrant L-Shape O2 Sensor Defouler ***SOLD*** -Condition is 7/10 -2nd owner -Prefer to sell altogether ***BEWARE*** -Test pipe did separate at the top from flange to pipe -Has been rewelded recently Looking...
1-19 of 155 Results