Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Im having issues getting my 03 RSX Base to start but hoping someone can point me in the general direction to fix. Some background: About 8 months into new battery, started having to jump it once in awhile. Cold weather & wasnt driving much so didnt think it too odd. Last couple of trips though...
  2. K-Series Swaps
    Just finished putting in a K20Z1 into a 2002 RSX type S and it won't start. We are using the stock 2002 K20A2 transmission, the 2002 K20A2 ecu, and 2002 K20A2 harness. MIL light goes off after about 20 seconds after key on. No codes though we cleared the ECU anyway. The car previously ran a...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So i have a 2002 rsx type s with 145k on the motor and 234k on the chasis. Bought the car late july and ever since a month ago my car started having misfiring issues. Right after i lost my gas cap (i know.. please don’t ask) my cel for misfire went on P0300, P0301, and P0303. I turned my car on...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I had the clutch master / slave cylinder replaced about a month ago. Upon having it replaced, I picked the car up and drove to the store. After getting back in the car I put my foot on the clutch and realized it's doing the same thing again. I call a tow truck and have it brought back to my...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I went to start my car the other night and it won’t start it will have power and dash will turn on but when I go to start it I just get one click and the power shuts off then turns back on I recently replaced the starter and the battery. Push to start works
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I replaced my my clutch now my car won’t start any ideas? I went back through and checked all wires of damage and made sure they were connected and clean as well as the ground on the bell housing. I tested spark after new plugs and it was good but the car didn’t wanna start. It was trying to...
  7. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    I replaced my my clutch now my car won’t start any ideas? I went back through and checked all wires of damage and made sure they were connected and clean as well as the ground on the bell housing. I tested spark after new plugs and it was good but the car didn’t wanna start. It was trying to...
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello, I hate that this is my first post on this forum. I have a 2003 base automatic with about 169k miles. I recently installed an Injen SRI, and had my oil changed. All of a sudden while going for a AC check my car shuts off in the bay. I HAVE TRIED using search features to no avail...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    About a week ago I got a full tank of gas at Shell. Got on the highway and went maybe a mile before my car decided it wanted to break down. As this happened the wheel jerked right and left slightly I then got on the shoulder and the car died immediately.. got a tow home and tore into it...
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Ok hey man I'm not good at this forum so I just ask I have 02 base just put new trans in ok some ass hope kid stole my key and the ring that lights up or I guess the key position and steering lock ring.......found one kinda at the junk yard.......called the lick guy 257 he comes out and has a...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    hi? my ob2 port was working just fine. i got the code PO122 from it with my tester. trying to checking the resistant or volt on my tps wire. i unplug the plug from the tps sensor. i used a voltmeter. as i set up to test the wires, i plug the voltmeter black wire to battery ground...
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I think the wire I accidentally spliced into ended up being the IG1 yellow/ black. I've been searching the service manual, owner's manual, and online, but nothing about why my car won't start even tho I've removed the switch, put original wires back together, I'm away from home with limited...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I got a 02 RSX base model. I replaced the engine now will not start up. No Fuel or anything to engine. I'm getting Factory Alarm codes. Help please..
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    This car has been an absolute royal headache for some time now. Anyways, it’s a 2006 type S. K20A2 bottom end with the K20Z1 head. I rebuilt the motor with all the main ‘wear’ components (rings, main bearings, rod bearings, valve stem seals, gaskets, etc, etc,etc.). Anyways, day number one of...
  15. Turbo RSX
    Hello guys to get straight to the point I really want to turbo my 2002 rsx type s but not sure of what parts to get I’ve had ideas of first getting a tune on my car such as Kpro or either ktuner then getting the parts for the turbo any suggestions what set up to get or what you guys are...
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys! I recently found out my k20a3 has a cracked block, bought another k20a3 from an auto wrecker (guarnteed under 200k kms with a warranty), and swapped it in my garage. I'm preparing for the first start up, and I'm having trouble finding what to do online. In my searches, I keep...
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So just wondering if being hit will cause the vehicle to shut done? If so what do I need to reset. This was a insurance buy car was side swiped. It’s kinda weird hood was packed right full of snow I blew it out with a leaf blower pretty decintly, everything looks good (It was parked in a...
  18. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    So I recently shipped off my ECU to get reflashed and didn't turn my car on for a week an half. After installing my ECU back in my car doesn't turn on anymore. Could it be the battery or?:dontknow: I just put in a new battery but no luck. :(
  19. Problems & Solutions RSX
    rsx type s k24 swap hondata ecu, recently ran the car in accessory mode , now car no crank no starts checked battery and its reading 12.2 after being charged, I later found out that a starter requires 12.7 volts to start , could this just be a battery issue ? but all my headlights work and...
1-19 of 500 Results