Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hi fam, Tubor45 is here. I am a newbie here and hope to have a wonderful experience. Show me some love with some warm welcome...:):):)
  2. Member Show-Off RSX
    What’s up everybody! So here it is, finally a show off thread that shows some of the work I’ve done over the years to my current track car. This show off thread will be picture heavy so be ready! Let’s begin when it all started, junior year of high school in 2011. She was a little ugly, but all...
  3. CariD.com
    Hey folks, today we've prepared something special for you! No, it's not another discount announcement or a product release - it's an exclusive video review of the freshest cars from 2018 New York International Auto Show! Greg and Richard from CARiD team were super excited to start the new...
  4. Member Show-Off RSX
    Come one, come all. :D https://imgur.com/a/BmNkT
  5. Member Show-Off RSX
    Hey y'all. Finally making a show off thread. After totaling my first RSX-S back in 2013, I bought this one bone stock in 2014 with 66k miles on it. It's come a long way in almost 3 years Mod List: Engine: Stock K20A2 K&N SRI Buddy Club RH 3" custom exhaust with Magnaflow resonator and muffler...
  6. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the Production Civic Type-R Highlights Trio of Honda Debuts at Geneva Motor Show at AutoGuide.com.
  7. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the 2016 Paris Motor Show Coverage at AutoGuide.com.
  8. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the New Honda Civic Type R Spy Photos Show Off Aggressive Front End at AutoGuide.com.
  9. Mid West
    Hi midwesters! In Rochester MN we are doing a car and bike show for the 4th of July if anyone is interested in attending that day and dont have much going on. Bring some friends and come enjoy some cars and bikes! Salute To The 4th Car & Motorcycle Show! When: July 4th, 2016 - ROLL-IN -...
  10. International EP3
    Date:  Saturday August 6, 2016 Location:  Metro Toronto Convention Centre (North Halls A, B & C) Age:  All Ages IMPORTFEST - Canada’s Largest After-market Automotive Car Show celebrates it's 16th Year Anniversary inside the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (North Building) on SATURDAY AUGUST...
  11. Canada East
    Date:  Saturday August 6, 2016 Location:  Metro Toronto Convention Centre (North Halls A, B & C) Age:  All Ages IMPORTFEST - Canada’s Largest After-market Automotive Car Show celebrates it's 16th Year Anniversary inside the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (North Building) on SATURDAY AUGUST...
  12. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    I can't decide if I want the eibachi sportline or pro kit lowering springs post pictures of your car if it's on either one I can't decide which one I want so I wanna see which one looks better!
  13. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the Top 5 Debuts from the 2016 New York Auto Show at AutoGuide.com.
  14. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the Top 7 Most Anticipated 2016 New York Auto Show Debuts at AutoGuide.com.
  15. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the Top 5 Most Buzzworthy Debuts from the 2016 Geneva Motor Show at AutoGuide.com.
  16. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the Top 10 Most Anticipated 2016 Geneva Motor Show Debuts at AutoGuide.com.
  17. Member Show-Off RSX
    I created a thread to show off your wheels collection and to help members see what they look like on our cars. The thread should be in here, but I figured it fits the wheels/tires section better since it is more related than just a general show off. Please go post up yours and help those looking...
  18. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the 2016 Detroit Auto Show Coverage at AutoGuide.com.
  19. Member Show-Off RSX
    Hello boys! Welcome to my show off. It's going to be really short since my RSX wasn't the coolest car on the forum to begin with. Let's start with the RSX! 2006 Type-S. Mods: Injen CAI Function and Form type 1 coil overs K Sport rear camber arms NRG Front camber bolts Morimoto H1 bixenon...
1-19 of 500 Results