Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 69 Results
  1. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Found the set of 4 for 328 and I'm on neuspeed sport springs my stocks are blown. Has anybody had experience with these?
  2. General Discussion EP3
    so, i am assuming this may be a difficult search...but want to know how hard it is to find them and what does it take to install them??? has anybody done this yet?
  3. Northern Cali
    Idk if this is the right place to post this, but i have a problem. I bought a Carbon fiber hood and i dont have any of the tools or hands to help me install and align it. I was thinking of taking it to a shop, but that would be a waste of money. So before i even think of taking it to a shop i...
  4. Honda Civic Si: 06 & Up
    was just wondering if theres any1 here ever sold or trade in their dc5 for the 06+ si? if so how is your experience? do u think its an upgrade?
  5. Northern Cali
    picking up a mugen rep tomorrow and not sure if it will fit in my hatch with the seat all the way up or not any1 tried it themselves?
  6. North East For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Im located in queens, or willing to go to long island .. anyone willing to install my foglights.. i have the eBay fogs, i tried putting it myself and it was a pain in the ass. :firemad:
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    What is the name of this part and where i can buy it(Driver Side) and how much it is cost. Thansk A lot.
  8. Hawaii
    switch their steering rack wit a ep3 yet....because im looking into doing that my self...im still a :baby: with swapping parts and electronic components
  9. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    i have the basics.... exhaust 4-2-1 headers, short ram, and muffler. whats the best bolt on or way to get more power... kinda new to the honda game!
  10. Suspension & Brakes RSX
    i need the top cap for the 2 front shocks to hold the 2 front springs in place.. i have the shocks, i'm just missing the top half of the 2 front shocks to hold the springs together.. if any1's willing to part that out please let me know a.s.a.p. if your local it'll be a plus i'm located in 92707...
  11. Lighting RSX
    How do you uninstall the speedomoter gauge? I want to change the color and put blue leds in it. same with the tachometer. IDESEMBLED BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE OUT THE BLACK CIRCUT BOARD W.O BREAKING IT. PICS WOULD HELP
  12. General RSX Discussion
    so i'm thinking about getting a greddy evo II exhaust from here since it's so cheap, but my question is: 1) has anyone ordered from here? and is it legit? 2) the reason is it's $603 shipped.:thumbsup: inb4; buy from crsx:coffee:
  13. North East
    Like the tittle says i want to have a rsx meet in april, i havent yet decided on a SET date yet until i hear some people willing to come to the meet. i drive an 02 type s black and i barely see any others rsx's around. so id like to hold a meet. Definitly going to be on a weeknd. Just wondering...
  14. Canada West: For Sale & Want to Buy
    delete
  15. South
    I've decided I don't want to do this myself and would rather someone who knows what in the hell they're doing do this. PM me if you know someone. I just want my taillights to look like that of an '02-'04 model year. I suppose I could supply the parts but you'd have to tell me what I would...
  16. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    if anyone has a type s throttle boday for sail please pm i really need to get my car back on the road! will pick up in in nj ny pa area or will pay for shipping thanks
1-17 of 69 Results