Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 12 Results
  1. Member Show-Off RSX
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgZ-0KCnXfo&ab RSX-S belongs to member initiald3s.
  2. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hey everyone! I decided to join this forum because it has a lot of information and cool people. I've owned my 02 Type S for three weeks now and been looking on here as a guest since. I'm here to learn more about my car and meet new people. :fistbump:
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    There are plenty of power steering stop leak fluids but none of them say specifically made for Honda/Acura like our PSF is. Im looking at Gold Eagle Stop Leak and it says for ALL vehicles and I saw one review that it was used fine with an Acura Legend but still nothing specific. Does anyone...
  4. Member Show-Off RSX
    The Integra is my daily, the TL-S is my project. ^^miles on the Integra :)
  5. Northern Cali
    hey guys, we will be open in fremont on aug 1 i'm hoping all acuras can make it on aug 1 at acura of fremont 5700 cushing parkway fremont come out and check out our new dealership i want to make either a monthly or every 2 week meet at our new dealership in fremont lmk who will be able...
  6. Acura TL
    I'm currently considering trading in my 2006 Subaru Impreza outback for something with more power and amenities. I'm torn between two cars. A 2002 Acura TL with 51k miles or a 2003 Acura CL type-s with 118k miles. The CL looks to be dealer maintained and the exterior looks better compared to...
  7. DC Metro
    This might be a repost. [www.fairfaxcounty.gov] Case # 1260 Release Date: February 9, 2009 Crime Solvers Seeks Identities of Car Thieves Fairfax County Crime Solvers is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the persons responsible for a series of auto thefts throughout Fairfax...
  8. Wheels & Tires RSX
    A set of 205-65-15 Dunlop Graspic snow tires, steel wheels (5 lugs) and covers off a 2006 Civic is for sale. This set will fit many models of Honda and Acura vehicles (5x114.3).This set was bought in November 2006 from Tirerack and I have used them for only 3 months (in 2006), before relocating...
  9. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    Hello I want all of your opinions please as I am new and know little about Acuras I am looking at purchasing this car http://www.lutherauto.com/Preowned-Inventory.aspx?InventoryId=20405817 The dealer said they will sell it for 10,600 is that a good deal I dont know prices for these. The car...
  10. Exterior Mods RSX
    hey whats up lol so i recently hit a deer but surprisinly the bodykit barly moved well it cracked duh but it only broke the headlight glass and broke a tiny pieace of the bumper and then pushed the fender but other then that fine..but now i want a cf hood bc it pinched it and prob oem fenders...
1-10 of 12 Results