Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 134 Results
  1. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hey everyone, new here. I'm about to buy my first RSX ever. I saved I have my choose of the litter. There's an 04 type S, 160k miles great condition. $5k There's an 06 type S, 167k miles great condition. $5k There's an 06 base model 89k miles needs paint on front bumper, otherwise great...
  2. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    I recently bought my first car (2002 Acura RSX "basemodel" 160k) I dont have a big budget for suspension so I need to buy something that is low priced. I like the idea that i would be able to change the height if i buy coilovers, but my only option there would probably be racelands. My...
  3. General Discussion EP3
    I'm urging to know what I should buy to replace all of the OEM soft-as-hell bushings. I know hard rubber (Hard Race) is better than polyurethane (Energy Suspension), but guess what, I've been searching really hard for the last hour and can't find any Hard Race bushings for our EP3. I guess they...
  4. Auto Talk
    If you were able to choose one year and you could have every honda product from that year, which year would you choose? For example: a good year would be 2000. you could have a em1, CTR, NSX, s2000, ect. Im not sure what i would personally choose Any ideas?
  5. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    so i had the F&F type 2 coils and i dont like them so i wanna get better ones for a daily driver.. Progress competition, Tein Superstreet with pillowbal upper mount or buddyclub n+ ive done research and im leaning more towards the teins what do u guys think...
  6. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hey guys, first time poster here so bear with me if you can. I recently picked up my 03 type S about two months ago and decided to have some careless, stupid fun with it and burned out my clutch. I've pretty much narrowed it down to these two clutches being Exedy and Competition Clutch and I...
  7. Auto Talk
    ok my girlfriend is going to buy her first car. everyone knows that your first car should be something practical. im telling her to just get a civic but she dislikes them because its too "asian" lol so she has been looking at a 04 lancer es 105k miles. the lancer has a oil leak from the valve...
  8. General RSX Discussion
    I need a new air filter for my 03 type s, I got a cold air intake and my air filter is dirty as can be and hard as can be and I think its time for a new one, I want to buy a k&N air filter but dont know the difference between the circle straight filter the oval tethered on and all the others the...
  9. Wheels & Tires
    Delete
  10. Turbo RSX
    I had AJP turbo kit which uses Precision 6262s turbo and it started leaking oil-seals are bad(journal bearing)Please help me find something else that would reuse same flanges intake and outlet sizes etc(dont want to make too many changes and avoid costly custom fabrication)Is it possible to get...
  11. Wheels & Tires
    Alright, birthday is coming up soon, and family is feeling generous. I have two or three wheels in mind as of right now and wanted to your guys' opinions on which you all like the most on rsx's. I know its my final decision, but I just can't make up my mind! What I'm thinking is... Ccw...
  12. Wheels & Tires
    ok so ive been doing some extensive research and came to 2 brands 1st tire: Nitto NT850 PLUS price for 4 shipped: $520.60 ebay The Nitto NT850 Plus Premium provides a confident balance of all-season performance with refined ride and noise comfort. This High Performance All-Season tire is...
  13. Everything Else
    have an overstock of these t-shirts. selling for $10each in 3 different colors. sizes L - XXL. If you buy in bulk price will drop. you can call or text 845 490 4676 or 201 628 5151
  14. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    So, I currently have a 02 Type-S with about 90k miles on it. I have been itching to make my car faster and kind of splurged. I also want to keep it reliable as possible which I why I ventured into looking for a new clutch since my pressure plate springs I suspect are getting rather stiff, plus...
  15. The Great State of Georgia
    Hey guys I need Help I need a new radiator but is to many to choose from, I have check many places for it; on eBay the have one it comes with 2 fans, I will appreciate if u help decide for one and if u ready change yours tell me if works fine. I don't have any problem like overheating or...
1-16 of 134 Results