Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 14 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    After 12 years, my hatch actuator died. So, following the DIY posted in this forum, I replaced it with a $30 part from Discount Body Parts. This worked fine for three months, then it failed. The symptom was that the articulating arm on the actuator froze. They quickly provided another one, which...
  2. Member Show-Off RSX
    Whats Up Guys? Thought It might be a good time for do a re-intro thread since its been awhile and i am still messing around with the K-series Side i Been Out Of The Ep3 World For Some Time Now just recently got back into the drivers seat of a ep but i alwasy stayed true to my roots with the...
  3. Member Show-Off EP3
    Whats Up Guys? Been Out Of The Ep3 World For Some Time Now just recently got back into the drivers seat of a ep but i alwasy stayed true to my roots with the honda side f things first off let me say i started my ep journey with a 2003 Satin Silver bought it brand new in 2003 loved the car just...
  4. Parts For Sale
    i got a 1st gen whale tail for sale $100 just need to re tape.
  5. Auto X & Road Racing
    In '09 some upstart punk (Ross Brawn) bought out Honda's failing, but well prepared, Formula One team to keep their competitive hopes alive. They went on to win their debut race. More importantly, they won the World Driving Championship for the season and motorsport respect for the pages of...
  6. All Motor EP3
    Like the title states a puff of white smoke can be seen when VTEC engages. I need some help.
  7. Acura TL
    I'm currently considering trading in my 2006 Subaru Impreza outback for something with more power and amenities. I'm torn between two cars. A 2002 Acura TL with 51k miles or a 2003 Acura CL type-s with 118k miles. The CL looks to be dealer maintained and the exterior looks better compared to...
  8. Member Show-Off RSX
    Once upon a time... there was a new RSX owner with shiny headlights.... Then, he had a moment in which the Rice devil struck him and made a silly decision.... to get smoked projector lights... All of a sudden...common sense hit this new RSX owner...and then he made the right choice...
  9. Car Care RSX
    This car came from the Richmond area which is an hour south of me and the owner dropped it off on a Sunday afternoon, and picked up the following Sunday. He allowed me plenty of time to work on his car since both of our schedules were hectic. The week prior to his appointment he had the...
  10. Member Show-Off RSX
    UPDATE: PAGE 2
  11. Member Show-Off RSX
    sup guys here are some pics of the 2 killer fits in miami. here ya go
  12. Auto X & Road Racing
    So I went to my first autocross today with the Milwaukee region SCCA and sure enough, it was pouring rain and windy all day. Sure, running in the rain was kinda fun, but working corners was bone-chilling cold with the wind and 3 layers of soaked clothes. Still, definitely a fun time once we...
  13. All Motor RSX
    I am going to start with this: TUNING IS THE KEY and there isn't a univeral flash that will work with varying setups. Each part will affect the engine in a way that it will require a different tune/flash/program! Step 1: Intakes (AEM, Injen, Comptech) The very first ideal mod for the RSX is an...
1-14 of 14 Results