Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 64 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have 2003 Acura RSX Base Automatic (USA) model. My car was throwing OBD code P0420 which indicated inefficiency with Catalytic Converter. I decided to change it along with both O2 sensors. I purchased following upstream sensor for my car which is: Denso Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor 4 Wire, Direct...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I installed a KPro V4 in my RSX a few days ago and the code for P0134 popped up in my KManager program only after the ECU was installed. While performing a datalog though I noticed that the car was not in limp mode as I've noticed others say happens and I'm able to see the AFR approach 14.7...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi All, First post on here, long time lurker. I have an '04 RSX, base model, stock, no mods. Car as ~94k miles on it, and it has been mine since the start. I recently had my oil changed and the shop recommended a few things. 1) Replace spark plugs 2) Fuel induction service to clear out...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So for a while my car has thrown the p0134 code every once and a while but always goes off after a day or two of driving. The engine malfunction light has came on recently but stayed on. After school I scanned it and it shows the p0134 code and now p1166. From what I have seen, p1166 usually...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey everyone. New user, long time lurker here. I failed inspection with two codes P0134 and P0420. I've done my homework on both issues and yesterday replaced my upstream O2 sensor hoping it would clear both considering the primary O2 is in front of the cat. I drove around a couple of hours...
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    hi guys i have a 03 type s with 170k miles and ive been having this cel for a while but it comes for maybe a day and the goes off i understamd that this code is no activity on primary o2 sensor.but its this normal?or do they go out and thats it?thanks!
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I have had a cel on and off for about a year and thought it was fine because it was just an O2 but I guess it's actually a A/F ratio sensor? So I ordered K-Pro yesterday and the cel has now been on straight for over a month. I am wondering if this will affect my ability to tune a/f. I was...
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, So i was doing some throttle and cruise cable tucking last night, and after getting everything back together i started the car and was getting a cel. i turned the car off and checked my intake and saw my IAT wasnt plugged into my intake (aem v2). so plugged that in and checked...
  9. Problems & Solutions EP3
    Which O2 sensor runs good on an ep3? Denso? Bosh , OEM? also, im guessing it is the one before the Cat correct? im not sure if the previous owner ever replaced it or not but my engine light came on recently and stopped at autozone for a check and code P0134 popped up.
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So my check engine light came on the other day, and when I got it scanned, code P0134 popped up, which of course is the primary O2 sensor. After I got it scanned and drove to a gas station to fill up gas, I shut off the car, filled up the tank and started up the car. The CEL turned off. Today...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    To explain the situation: Last week or a little more my car would throw a CEL intermittently and when it did, it would put it into limp mode so I can't rev above 4,000RPM. I watched it in Kpro, and noticed that when the CEL happened, the sensor was stuck on a value right when it froze and threw...
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    3 weeks ago i hit A HUDGE hole in the ground and it fucked my exhaust. i had to replace the the cat back gasket and bolts , exhaust manifold gasket and secondary o2 because the wires ripped. after fixing all of this i have a leak between the exhaust manifold and cat. I ordered a new donut...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello, my rsx has the check engine on, the code is p0134 ( primary o2 sensor) but sometimes the check engine light goes away and after running around 10 miles the light is back. Ussally is permanently on for 4 or 5 days but in some ocassions while the car is running is turned off and later back...
  14. Problems & Solutions EP3
    OKAY My car is throwing P0134 Which is no activity on the upstream oxygen sensor. I replaced with a band new denso sensor. Still getting the same code. Also used another upstream o2 off my buddys ep3 to test the actual sensor still nothing. I have checked all the wireing and pins and everything...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I just replaced my TPS sensor but now its low voltage again. Could these two codes have anything to do with each other? Is the P0134 possibly a cause of the P0122?
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I just returned my exhaust to stock from a dcrh and had the o2 sensor replaced with it. I havent seen this specific o2 sensor code before the switch. My car was running open loop with the o2 sensor codes disabled. After everything went back to stock I switched it to closed loop and enabled the...
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    new battery purchased. car started :)
  18. Problems & Solutions RSX
    PO341 - Not P0134 my bad. I've tried to do as much research as possible but none of the cases seem like mine. Car is 2002 Type S - 110k miles - Been running perfect. I run into a store for 5 minutes, come back out and try to start my car and it will barely run. Not even enough power to move...
  19. Problems & Solutions RSX
    My car didnt pass smog because of this. I know the 02 sensor is the problem. Im going to order mine in clubrsx tomorrow since I get paid tomorrow. My question are: how long will a new 02 sensor usually last? after passing the smog, I want to install back my RH. Would that messed up my new 02...
1-19 of 64 Results