Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, did a search on this and didn't find any answers, so I'll start a thread. Just noticed today that there is a clicking sound coming from the rear left (driver side) wheel area. It's not very load at all, and if it does happen when the car is on, I can't hear it because of the exhaust...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    i just noticed today that when i turn my A/C on at idle, there is a tapping/knocking noise coming from the driver side of the engine bay. it also goes away when i push in the clutch. is this transmission issues? i just bought this car and it only has 77,000 miles, it’s an 04 rsx type s
  3. Engine & Transmission RSX
    My price is $65 shipped to the continental US. The Innovative part number for this part is 90610-75A. I had the mount installed on my car for about 2 years and 10,000 miles. The urethane is still very tight around the bushing - like new. The mount fits on 2002-2006 Acura RSX (DC) &...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey folks! My 05 RSX got some work done on the driver side due to a hit and run a couple years ago. Was trying to find the tire and loading sticker located at the driver side but realized that the body shop never put it back... Can't seem to find an image online of the tire and loading...
  5. Member Show-Off RSX
    I was in the market for a fuel efficient and fun to drive daily driver and I have always liked the RSX so I decided on getting one. I just picked up a 2003 Premium White Pearl Type-S and have had it for about a week now. Its got exactly 160,000 miles on it and I picked it up for $4,000. It’s...
  6. The DIY Garage RSX
    Just bought an 03 Type S. One thing i am unsure if it is operating correctly or not, but when you pull the handle for the driver seat, (The flip seat fwd handle), should the seat release so you can slide it fwd and let people in back seat, like the passenger seat does? Mine flips the seat back...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Ok so once I get rolling about a good 20mph there’s a scrubbing sound and a slight body vibration. I’ve changed brakes And rotors.
  8. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    Hey guys! I had quick question for you all regarding a header purchase. Don't worry, Im not asking which specific brand performs or sounds better, or anything very opinionated, and I HAVE used the search function: My base 5speed is straight piped (resonator delete and muffler is a shitty...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi all, I'm trying to replace a few items to sell my Acura RSX. I have the Service Manual, but it doesn't explain how to install/remove some trim pieces without breaking them. 1. Pocket Assembly, Driver *NH167L* (Graphite Black) - Acura (77750-S6M-A00ZA) This is that little coin pocket to the...
  10. The DIY Garage RSX
    Hi all, I'm trying to replace a few items to sell my Acura RSX. I have the Service Manual, but it doesn't explain how to install/remove some trim pieces without breaking them. 1. Pocket Assembly, Driver *NH167L* (Graphite Black) - Acura (77750-S6M-A00ZA) This is that little coin pocket to the...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello all I need help. It has been raining alot lately where I live and I have found that somehow water has been getting into the carpet of the drivers side of my RSX. I can't seem to find out where it could be coming from, I have been checking the door frame but it seems dry. Does anyone have...
  12. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Bride Seat Rail w/ sliders (MO Type) - $170 Sparco Side Mount rails - $70 Both for $220 Driver side ONLY SEAT NOT FOR SALE Can ship for additional text (909) 367-six-zero-nine-six
  13. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Bride Seat Rail w/ sliders (MO Type) - $170 Sparco Side Mount rails - $70 Both for $220 Driver side ONLY SEAT NOT FOR SALE Can ship for additional text (909) 367-six-zero-nine-six
  14. Interior Mods RSX
    Was looking to buy a air vent gauge pod. Saw a few people saying they were going to sell some up on the forums but haven’t been able to get in touch with them. Let me know guys, thanks in advance!
  15. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    hey im looking to buy a 05-06 rear bumper in good condition any color but if possible a blaze orange and a driver side tail light , i got clipped on the corner and im looking to replace fast i have cash in hand or pay pal ready i stay in socal and ill pick up if local
  16. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Long shot but I'm looking for a driver side fender in premium white pearl. I'm located in Canada but willing to pay for shipping. Thanks
  17. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for OEM driver side exterior door handle in NHBP
  18. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Need a black leather driver seat to finish off my tan-black conversion, 2005-2006. Please, the tan seat is so ugly with the rest of the black! Looking for a good condition seat, no rips or tears. Local pickup in SF bay area, or ship to San Jose, CA.
  19. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Like the title says.. in good condition. No rips or tears! no seatbelt buckle included $140/FIRM! passenger side seat ONLY...
1-20 of 500 Results