Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 39 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi I just bought a 2002 Rsx type s. This is a new problem. Whenever I press the clutch petal I feel/hear a ticking noise as soon as I press it, even when not in gear. Also when I engage 1st sometimes 2nd and reverse I feel a knock type feeling in the clutch petal. It doesnt make noise so I...
  2. Problems & Solutions EP3
    Recently I have found that finding a gear when shifting has been difficult . When I'm in gear I have enough left to right movement in the gear stick that it almost feels like I'm in neutral . This free play is killing me, I keep loosing what gear I'm in( is it second or fourth? Third or fifth?)...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Posting as, as most issues, whether they be you getting sick or something with the car, this one popped up at 4:30pm on a Saturday. So Monday I'll be making some calls trying to get a professional diagnosis (whenever I can get it booked in.) Just picked up an 06 Integra Auto and have only had...
  4. Mid West
    jahong16 336 RSlowXS 312 dabster 299 G8way 275 hick08 169 adio3x 124 CarlosSpicyWeiner 98 SilverS-STL 51 ******** 38 sunnynotcloudy 37 Silver Knight 27 sh0k 20 White95GSR 13 ADG 11 itskien 7 hellaslowteg 5 luvmyhondas 5 Jactor 3 FoxFiend34 3 p1nhead 3 Greyteg 3 05rsxmgn 3 hockett77 2
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi guys, My clutch started to feel all notchy a few days ago and today while driving to work, my car would die every time it was not in gear (in neutral.) If I'm going 40, for example, and take my car out of gear to coast, the RPMs will drop to 0 and my car will die. I had to ghetto-rig it to...
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey y'all I was on my way to class yesterday and i was crusing at about 2700 rpm and when i put my foot down to pass somebody i noticed it hesitated, almost felt herky jerky which terrifies me. I just checked the grounds and they looked solid. Hoping to get a list of things to troubleshoot...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    For the past few weeks my car has been feeling really sluggish. and on top of that, today my AC randomly stopped working while I was driving, and it was working perfectly fine beforehand. what should I check into? I have an 06 type-s. thanks guys.
  8. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    I recently had my cmc and CSS replaced however now when my car is cold it feels like there's no clutch at all when you depress the pedal. However after pumping the pedal it feels like it catches the clutch and everything is back to normal. Fluid level is good and no obvious leaks. Any ideas?
  9. Transmission EP3
    So the other day i noticed when i pull up to stop, if the car is in gear when i stop, clutch pushed in, it starts to shudder almost like it is about to stall out, if i take it out of gear it stops. Is that what the clutch slip is? All the gears are getting rather stiff and tricky to get into...
  10. General Discussion EP3
    So I've had my ep3 for about a month and when I first got it I was like ya i can't wait to buy tons of stuff and make it really fast!!!! Continuing with this thought I buy a spare k20a3 with the car for $100 cuz its gonna be my motor I build for a turbo cuz I want to hear WAAAAAA PSHHHHHH...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, I've been having problems with clunking, and loose steering in my RSX from the past month. I fixed the clunking after I replaced the sway bar end links. I was getting vibrations in my steering, so I decided before I have my new tires put on balanced, and aligned, let me replace my tie...
  12. The DIY Garage RSX
    So a buddy of mine gave me his Rockford Fosgate 1800 peak / 600 watt rms amp and 2 10" infinity reference subs (not quite sure which ones exactly). So I installed everything myself and it's all working fine but I find that its noticeably weaker than my other friends 1 12" JL sub (ported box)...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Jus got 4 brand new tires on my 05 rsx-s, theyre the same size as the stock ones. Do you think I'm feeling every bump in the road because theyre really new?
  14. Member Show-Off RSX
    Had my first ever photoshoot yesterday afternoon, was pretty happy with how it went. Hope you guys like the photos There are also a couple of more pics here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/j_hui/5239875729/in/set-72157625421438995/ and here...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have 60a rear and side MM and a 75a front MM. When i drive (mainly in 1st,2nd and reverse) It will jump or feel like it is wheel hoping but it happens when i drive normal. It is making me think that I could possibly have a bad rear mount? I was planning on swapping it out with my stock...
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    People seem to say its the o2 sensor but I highly doubt it with this. I scanned it and got that one code and it says system is running too lean. It feels really sluggish, takes forever to start, and is just slow. Would replacing the fuel pump fix this??? :thumbsup:
  17. Florida For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Ingen SRI - SOLD! JDM visors - SOLD! Moogen sides - SOLD! Alpine CDA-9884 - SOLD! 20mm hub centric spacers (2) - SOLD! Blox lugs (purple!) - SOLD! GReddy EVO TT - SOLD! Viper 5002 alarm - SOLD! Cusco rear strut bar - SOLD! Cusco B-pillars - SOLD! Beaks lower tie bar (purple!) - SOLD! Sorry...
  18. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    So I recently installed my Buddyclub RSD's, got an alignment, and now the front end feels light in higher speed cornering such as on/off ramps on hi-ways. Things to note: -Everything is torqued and was tightened down, however I will be dbl checking tomorrow just in case -Alignment is not...
1-19 of 39 Results