Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. General RSX Discussion
    Just wanted to put out a feeler on what the market would be like for a completely stock '03 Type S in Canada. i.e interest/fair asking prices etc. For reference it is currently sitting at 168KM (105,000 miles), bone stock and never tracked/driven hard only used as a commuter/highway car. Have...
  2. Parts For Sale RSX
    open for offers selling as whole set used - good comes w tires (square setup) Color: matte black Tires: 225/40/R18 (TOYO tires) ~ Treads on tires are still good Wheels: 18x8 +45mm Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 mm Feel free to PM or message me
    $900 USD
  3. Exterior Mods RSX
    Hey folks! Posting around to see if I can help anyone out with some cash if they’re looking to sell their Js front bumper for an ‘04. I’d be looking for it with the underpanel included and perhaps the wings and canards. No replicas, I want authentic. If no one is willing to sell, any suggestion...
  4. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Hello friends, I want to fix a Honda Civic Type R to become more aggressive, what should I change? What parts should be changed? Can you help me? Thank you for your comment!
  5. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    This car has been great for me for the last 6 years, but it's time for me to move on. I'd love to know this car was going to someone who really loves it, but I'm about to go out of the country so if this doesn't work I might end up selling it to CarMax 😅 Runs great! Just replaced all 4 motor...
  6. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    I am selling my super clean 2005 RSX Type-S. There is nothing wrong with this car. No rust. Everything is functional and well kept and cared for. It has 150K on it presently but I do drive it so mileage may vary. $9500 I have all OEM original parts that come with this car in case the buyer...
  7. South For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Selling my 2005 RSX Type-S as-is for $4,950. 167,500 miles Notes: - Cosmetic: fading paint on hood and roof with some scratches around the sides; driver seat has a rip in base (see photo) - Mechanical updates: new clutch installed around 158,000 miles; new tires at 164,000 miles -...
  8. Suspension & Brakes RSX
    Hello, Selling some coil overs, $1,100 CAD Please message me, phone number (807)631-4869
  9. CariD.com
    If you want to enhance the way your Acura RSX looks and performs, upgrading it with a set of custom wheels is the right way to go. Today we are here with a new offer on MST Wheels, that will help you to achieve this goal without breaking the bank. Now you have a chance to buy these awesome...
  10. Exterior & Interior RSX
    I have a pair of tail Lights for sale off of a 2006 acura RSX I'm looking to get about $125. They do have a small amounts of water damage but they look pretty clean and given a little bit of time and effort they could be completely cleaned up. Send me a pm if intrested
  11. Canada West: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Good day [SOLD!!] After many miles and fun times, I am parting with my RSX. It is a 2003 Type-S model. It has been modified multiple times, raced at Mission Raceway, and has had its day. It is not currently insured nor is it road safe to drive (the exhaust is completely messed up and I can't...
  12. Wheels & Tires
    Hey guys Im looking for Authentic Work CR Kiwamis in 17x9 +35 or +38 I would really prefer the Bronze color but willing to entertain other colors as well. I have a set of Enkei RPF1s in 17x9 +35 with 255/40R17 Falken Azenis tires to trade with cash on top... or I could just buy outright. Up...
  13. Suspension & Brakes RSX
    Selling my genuine Mugen jdm rear strut bar with minimal scratches. I’m looking for $400 shipped. I’ll be shipping the item from Manila Philippines. Pm me or text me if interested. I can send pictures through viber/messenger . My number +63 917 807 5183.
  14. New Member Introduction RSX
    what’s up guys. today i purchased a bone stock ‘04 rsx type-s with only 77000 miles, 1 owner, garage kept, and grandpa driven. i am very excited to slowly make this car mine. i previously owned a slammed 99 impreza wagon but the motor blew so i decided i’d get something a bit more reliable and...
  15. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    Hey all car is located in NY. Body has about 70k miles, motor has around 45k miles. please contact me via text @ 917-455-4626 for more info.
  16. North East For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Hello all. I am selling my 2005 Acura RSX-S with a little over 70k miles on it. Please contact me via text 917-455-4626 for more info as I am not able to post at this time. Thank you
  17. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    In recent years, GoPro cameras have become a car enthusiast’s dream. Whether you’re a track day enthusiast or simply like attending car shows, a GoPro is the perfect compact device to capture all the action. With a GoPro, you can relive your lap around the track or share it quickly with the...
  18. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    In recent years, GoPro cameras have become a car enthusiast’s dream. Whether you’re a track day enthusiast or simply like attending car shows, a GoPro is the perfect compact device to capture all the action. With a GoPro, you can relive your lap around the track or share it quickly with the...
  19. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
1-19 of 500 Results