Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. GENERAL RSX
    Hello everyone! I hope everyone's having a good week. I'm about to purchase a K20Z3 Civic Si LSD and I was wondering if it does work/fit in the 5-speed transmission from the Base RSX (K20A3). Wanting to make sure before I make the purchase and end up having to list the LSD for sale because it...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I had a quaife lsd instilled in my car I have replaced the axels already and niw I can feel one of them Slipping again I go to step on gas in any gear even 5th it silll seem like I’m just spinning not moving faster then it catches when this is happening the rpm raise 500 then drop when it...
  3. Turbo RSX
    So far two on 2 civic si 2006-2011 8th gen I have had the cars jacked up and spun one tire and the tire spun in the opposite direction. I know that is clear for an open diff but what are the chances someone pulled the lsd out of both. Is the lsd only engaged when needed? I just want to know if...
  4. Part Outs RSX
    Lsd for sale. Something came up so i'll take a lost. Was gonna put it in my kswap k24/20. MSg me anytime of the day 828-455-559seven. Brand new in the box. Also have some carbon syncro for sale as well. Brand new. Free shipping to any state.
  5. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Lsd for sale. Something came up so i'll take a lost. Was gonna put it in my kswap k24/20. MSg me anytime of the day 828-455-559seven. Brand new in the box. Also have some carbon syncro for sale as well. Brand new. Free shipping to any state.
  6. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Debating on possibly adding a LSD to my K20a3 transmission, currently a little over 100k mainly because the transmission is out as I'm doing the clutch/flywheel and I'm not entirely sure it's worth it for just daily driving but I'm researching just to cover my bases. I run 225/45/17 Toyo...
  7. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    I recently upgraded my transmission a week ago and thought I'd share this on CRSX. What I did to mine after installing a Spoon LSD (1.5way) and a Spoon 5.1 Final Drive and all the DC5R main/counter/differential/transmission bearings and oil seals, gutter, oil plates, bolts, etc was putting in a...
  8. The DIY Garage RSX
    Taking the tranny out, but will have a professional install the LSD. Since it's coming apart, what bearings should I replace? This is on the ultra high HP turbos type S. I have no idea how hard it was beaten on before I got it. All seems well, but preventive maintenance may save me down the...
  9. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    As the title says i am looking to buy lsd.. Just hit me up. Thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Sold please close
  11. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Sold. Please Close
  12. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    as topic says, looking for a 5.0 final drive and an lsd either oem or aftermarket. please let me know the prices ship to 33178 fl
  13. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    I had a Wavetrac LSD installed in my 05 RSX Type-S a few months ago while getting some other transmission work done. This morning I had her up on jack stands to change the oil and transmission fluid. When I turned one front wheel, the opposite wheel turned the opposite direction. My experience...
  14. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hey guys. What would be a better option buying lsd and installing on type s or just buy a type r transmission?
  15. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    so i installed a J's clutch type LSD in my 04 type s and now my vss wont go back in straight... i know 05-06 use different vss are they physically different ? is anyone else running a clutch type LSD or J's LSD ?? Do i need to use a different k series vss??
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi guys, I recently had a Mfactory LSD, exedy oe clutch kit, 10lb flywheel, tsx 6th gear, ,2nd gear synchro, and 4.7 final drive installed and now I get a whining noise. The shop put in brand new Honda mainshaft, countershaft, and differential bearings. They said they checked clearances and...
  17. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    New to this but got a couple questions. I'm pretty sure some1 has said this b4 but Wat will I need to go lad besides the differential. Pls on goin with mfactory since I've read some good reviews
  18. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Wanting to buy lsd for my Rsx trans lmk what you got thanks! Text me at 6052154202 for fast response
1-19 of 500 Results