Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 28 Results
  1. Car Care Showoff RSX
    The owner of this vehicle just moved down from Texas for grad-school and wanted to get his vehicle looking new again. We went over a few different options with the vehicle and he decided to go with out "Minor Paint Correction" package. Enjoy The Video: http://youtu.be/0vxzcUaBWIY
  2. Member Show-Off RSX
    BMW 135i x ADV5.2TF by QuickWorksPhoto, on Flickr BMW 135i x ADV5.2TF by QuickWorksPhoto, on Flickr BMW 135i x ADV5.2TF by QuickWorksPhoto, on Flickr BMW 135i x ADV5.2TF by QuickWorksPhoto, on Flickr BMW 135i x ADV5.2TF by QuickWorksPhoto, on Flickr BMW 135i x ADV5.2TF by...
  3. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    2008 BMW 135i Coupe purchased May 2008 6spd Manual Tranny Alpine White Black Leatherette High Gloss Black Trim Sport Package Comfort Access Original Owner with all documentations NO LONG CRANKS REAR 3rd BRAKE LIGHT REPLACED BY DEALER 20,2xx Miles Los Angeles Area Clean Title Excellent...
  4. Member Show-Off RSX
    Hey fellow 8ths, my friend let me borrow her Nikon D3000 and i fell in love with it, i wanna get one very soon, hopefully christmas...well whatever, yesterday was the first time i actually used a Digital SLR camera and it was a blast...here are some pics i took of my car yesterday and im gonna...
  5. RSX vs. All
    E46 M3 in front of me (I'm not tailgating him either) and we are coming around a 20mph freeway entrance turn to get onto an empty freeway. I am in second at around 40 mph when we both get straight he WOT as the same time I do. By 135mph I'm ahead by a at least a car. We slowed down to 80...
  6. RSX vs. All
    Well if an EVO* is involved in a race with anything, crsx rules state it must be posted. It's Saturday morning and I need to fill the car up with gas and get it washed. I look in the BMW manual and it says, "use 93 oct, touch less only, and you must get a tall Frappuccino from Starbucks to be...
  7. Auto Talk
    I need a new car. I'm really liking the 135i coupe but someone told me to look into the G37 coupe as well. Pros/cons?
  8. Auto Talk
    considering these two cars are close in price and performance...which would you choose??
  9. Auto Talk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPa2E31_vIk watch it in hi quality to get a better exhaust sound.
  10. Member Show-Off RSX
    2002 Acura RSX to 2008 BMW 135i Some quick pics of iCarbon items after installed. I'll paint the diffuser to fix the cracked clear coat later. VMR VB3 Matte Black when stock
1-10 of 28 Results