Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 500 Results
  1. GENERAL RSX
    Hey guys I have a 2005 RSX type S stock k20z1 with some bolts on. Bolts on are Skunk2 intake manifold, skunk2 header, hks 3” exhaust, and injen short intake. With those mods what reflash shouls I go with for a daily driver til I can get it tuned? Reflash 2 is intake,header,exhaust. Reflash 3...
  2. GENERAL RSX
    Hey guys I have 05 rsx-s stock k20z1 with skunk2 header, skunk2 intake manifold with adapter, hks 3” exhaust, and injen short intake. Just bought the car and it came with a ktuner already installed. I’d like to double check the ktuner make sure everything is right, I might reflash it to...
  3. ECU Tuning RSX
    Hey guys I’m thinking about getting my ecu reflashed by Hondata however is that if I add a turbo set up after I reflash do I again have to send my ECU to hondata ???
  4. ECU Tuning RSX
    Hello everyone I’m looking for get a reflash for my ECU I would like to go with Ktuner but I’m not sure about a place here in California I could take it and they can do it for me, I really don’t know tunners and I don’t feel too comfortable sending my ECU somewhere, and if it’s like that I would...
  5. Part Outs RSX
    I have an 05-06 ECU with the Hondata RH reflash. Hondata no longer offers the RH reflash due to emission system disabling included on the “tune”. I have the ECUs serial number if you wish to contact Hondata and verify the tune. I have the immobilizer to throw in with the ECU as well as the...
  6. ECU Tuning RSX
    I just bought a bone stock 2003 Type S. My plan is to keep it stock as much as possible. The only "non stock" things I did was a K&N drop in filter and LED light bulbs all around (except the blinkers ...). This car is/will be my daily driver and I don't plan anything else (track, auto cross or...
  7. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    I have the CAI+exhaust reflash for my 05, will adding a race header cause damage as it says it'll run lean?
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    This may be a stupid question, but I’m installing dc race header soon and I have a 02 base auto, factory Ecu, can it be reflashed so the engine light will stay off??? Or will I need a different ecu just for that?
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I'm going to call Hondata in the morning but thought I'd throw it on here for any answers. Just got my ecu back today and when I started the the car it seemed normal but then my rpms started jumping from 1000 to 2000 in a endless cycle. Only mod is a injen cai.
  10. ECU Tuning RSX
    Hello all, I've lost compression in a cylinder in my reflashed 02 base auto. I had plans to do a proper k24/6speed swap BUT I bought a new car instead (couldn't pass the deal up) and am house shopping right now, so funds are limited. I've read all over that the k24a1 is a direct bolt up to...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    so recently i sent my ecu to hondata for the reflash. came back from them in a couple days and reinstalled the immobilizer and ecu. everything seemed to be doing well. well tonight i was doing some pulls and my car backed off way before the new 8600 rpm rev limit. hell i mean it backed off at...
  12. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Hi i have an 05 rsxs and im looking to see if anyone has a rh reflash that would like to sell... lmk 925470686nine text anytime
  13. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm from Denver, CO and I recently bought a 2003 Acura RSX Type S with 90,000 miles on it aobut 2 months ago. Only mods I have done are an Invidia Q300 exhaust and Eibach Sway Bars. My next mod I'm considering is a Hondata K-Pro or Reflash. I've been searching other...
  14. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    has any1 tried to use the rbc reflash raceheader with a skunk2 intake manifold? will it work? does it work? etc..
  15. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    I am about to do H/I/E and was thinking about a reflash and kpro later down the line. But what i want to know if reflash eliminates secondary o2 sensor for running a raceheader? Would i have to run a deflouer?
  16. ECU Tuning RSX
    I am about to do H/I/E and was thinking about a reflash and kpro later down the line. But what i want to know if reflash eliminates secondary o2 sensor for running a raceheader? Would i have to run a deflouer?
  17. ECU Tuning RSX
    I currently have an Injen SRI and Magna-Flow Catback exhaust setup on my vehicle. If I decide to do the Basic Hondata ECU Reflash, does anyone know if my vehicle will pass smog in California? Thanks in advance for your help.
  18. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    *I've already tried searching the forum for my questions, no answers from my search. Regarding the Hondata Raceheader Reflash: 1. If I run this race header re-flash program with the CAI and Hondata IMG only(excluding race header) is it ok to drive the car at all until my race header is...
1-18 of 500 Results