Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. For Sale K24a2 block

Engine & Transmission RSX
    This is a full short block assymbly that was going to be used for my project but money is tight and I need to sell. Comes with water pump housing, alternator, starter, timing cover, timing chain guides, oil pump and oil pan. Compression was good across the board when motor was pulled and had...
    $550 USD
  2. All Motor RSX
    In about 4 or 5 weeks I will be getting the 5-speed trans swap done once the ECU is KPRO'ed. Then it's on to the next thing; a K-Swap. ____ I have no idea where to look concerning my specific question. So figured I would post one. Q1) - Can a K24A2 from an Auto trans TSX be swapped into an...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi, I just swapped my K20A2 (RSX S) cams out for K24A2 (TSX) cams. I got the crank on the timing mark, and I got the cams lined up and put the Honda tool into the holes on the pulse plates. Everything was lined up, and then I installed the timing chain tensioner and removed the pin from it. I...
  4. Auto Talk
    I got into a car accident the other day. My front end got the worst of it. I drove it home after the accident. But I was wondering is it fixable should I fix it it’s my only car. Here goes the pic I haven’t really gotten around to actually see what all been damaged yet just took pics. Taken it...
  5. K-Series Swaps
    Has anyone safely run 2006-2008 k24a2 cams with 50* vtc gear in a stock k20? Im shooting for 10k rpm I couldn't find a clear answer anywhere
  6. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    hey guys been around the forums and want to buy 06-08 tsx cams, want them in good condition obviously. last checkpoint on the list for bolt ons so if you know where i can buy some at a good price let me know!!!
  7. Exterior Mods RSX
    I was browsing through auto trader and saw this. Thought it was kinda interesting.
  8. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Sup Crsx, Anyone out there selling tsx cams? If so, please shoot me a message! Thanks.
  9. Part Outs RSX
    have a few parts for sale, everything is OBO parting out a 2003 abp type s. body parts left are side skirt, front and rear bumper, hatch, pwp passenger door with ding. if you're needing sensors, plugs, small things off this car let me know and i can see if i still have it before the shell goes...
  10. Engine Building & Design
    Hey guy's, I thought I had everything planned out correctly for this swap, but I have run into a couple road blocks. 1. I am going to run my cut and ported RBC IM. I had to purchase a HASport IM adapter plate that has a way to route the coolant from the head. My problem is I have no idea what...
  11. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    Im looking to trade my 05 auto TSX for a 05/06 RSX-S or 04-08 TL manuel. It has 127k miles on it and runs like a champ. I used to have a 06 VBP rsx-s and I sold it to get a bigger vehicle for my growing family. Worst mistake ever!!! Now I have an Ford Expedition to haul the family in so I can...
  12. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Looking for some good used 06-08 tsx cams. Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  13. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Got a few things for sale located in San Diego. Will ship at Buyers Expense. Look at pictures below for details 1) 02-04 NEW oem optional interior trim door pieces. $60 for 2 new door handle pieces 2)02-04 Ebrake handle $20 3) 05-06 Retrofitted TSX Projector OEM headlights with MDX...
  14. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Sold
  15. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    I am looking for 06-08 RBB or 09-11 R40 rods. If you have them, let me know.
  16. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Sold! Buyer got a GREAT deal. Good people get good deals. I took a HUGE loss but it's all good. 176K Came from running car. Located in So Cal (Temecula) Cleaning out the garage it's just sitting for a year and I am no longer planning to use it, instead I am having my K20Z1 rebuilt.
  17. tsx

Acura TSX
    Looking for coilovers for my tsx 2006 anyone have any selling link me and tell me what you have . I am florida north side.
    tsx
  18. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello ! I have a problem with my compressor ..mi RSX has a k24 swap tsx and wanted to know if the compressor k24 is same k20 is equal to the type s
  19. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Looking to do a major overhaul on my trans..... Already have a CC 1.5 clutch, 11.5lb fly, and ITR diff. Might upgrade to stage 2 clutch. ...i want more bite from my clutch. ....maybe. Definitely changing out syncros. .....190K miles.... and I need this car to last another 200k General repairs...
1-20 of 500 Results