Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 500 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    The green key light blinks when I insert the key and start the car, it stays also when I drive. I heard that it’s the immobilizer that makes the green key light come on, but I am able to drive with my car. Any idea what could it be? I have a video but I don’t think I can post it up on here.
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Ok hey man I'm not good at this forum so I just ask I have 02 base just put new trans in ok some ass hope kid stole my key and the ring that lights up or I guess the key position and steering lock ring.......found one kinda at the junk yard.......called the lick guy 257 he comes out and has a...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So we all know the dreaded dead key fob, no longer working to unlock the car unless clicked 10-15 times. I love the new Acura/ Honda key fobs and i was wondering if they can be programmed to unlock the RSX? Ive seen guys using the 06-11 civic fobs where the key and fob are integrated into one, I...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello, I've recently taken my 2003 Acura RSX Type-S out of storage for the winter and ever since I have got the car back, both key fobs no longer work. I tried to reprogram them, change the batteries, and pretty much everything else but nothing seems to work. This has never been an issue for my...
  5. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for a key fob if anyone selling one let me know preferably in mint condition
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    My key on my 2003 rsx is having a hard time getting the car to turn over. Anyone know any hacks to help.
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys I just finished installing my sub and amp in my car as well as kept the bose audio system in it. The car sounds great. However after everything I noticed my key fob doesn’t work FULLY. Whatever setting my car is on it will work for. If the cars locked I can use the lock button. If the...
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I'm assuming these must be after market or something but I need to get off my front swaybar endlinks and they do not have holes to put an Allen key or hex key or anything in and all 4 of the front threads are exactly the same so it's not like it's rusted or something, they have a little...
  9. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I have someone selling me a remote for keyless entry and its off a 04 TL. It looks the same but not sure if its compatible with the RSX. If someone knows, can you please let me know? Thanks in advance!
  10. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    As cheap as possible. Best price takes my money. I dont really care how it looks as long as it functions. I dont know if 02-04 and 05-06 are different but if it matters I need 02-04. If you have what I need text me at 9097501072 I need it shipped to 91761 Zip or near that area.
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I bought an '03 type s last June and it came with an aftermarket radio (sony something) but no key fob. I bought a new key fob and am able to program it but after the ignition is turned off the car "forgets" the new fob and no longer works and must be reprogrammed. The technician at Acura told...
  12. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I bought an '03 type s last June and it came with an aftermarket radio (sony something) but no key fob. I bought a new key fob and am able to program it but after the ignition is turned off the car "forgets" the new fob and no longer works and must be reprogrammed. The technician at Acura told...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys ive had this problem for a little while now. When i go to start my car i turn the key and hear a humming noise then i turn it one more click and nothing at all happens. I have all my lights and everything working. This has happed a few times before but i give it a few minutes try again...
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I recently purchased a 02 Type S, being told the key fob doesnt work and the owner wasnt sure why. I did some researching and saw it could possibly be the actuator, so I compared symptoms and sure enough they lined up. I replaced the actuator, and now the fob works... but to only unlock the...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Can you Get a Key Cut Without the original key? Just curious. I have a 2002 RSX. When I bought the car I was given 2 keys. I live in Canada and use to use the second key to lock my car while running it to warm up the car in the freezing winter. Years ago i lost this second key and was not able...
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Good evening ClubRSX people! I got my rsx this past November and she has treated me well. I have replaced the passenger side motor mount (working on getting some hasport motor mounts), power steering hose and belt. She's been running well since today... Kind of. I have been driving all day...
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So when I bought my 02 Rsx type s it didn't come with a key fob. So I ordered one off eBay. I programmed the remote no problem. It worked unlocked my car and locked it. I had the car for about a year now. But until last month when winter came around for some reason the alarm just went off. Idk...
1-17 of 500 Results