Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 33 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I am thinking about buying this RSX from NYC, but I need to resmog in CA. These are the main performance parts. Will it pass smog without me having to remove, or retune any parts? The original owner might have mentioned headers, but I am not certain. -GT28 Turbo -Hondata KPRO ECU -Apexi WS2 w/ 3...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    so my cel went on but it went off , it turns on and goes to limp mode here and their idk what to do. idk if its my vtec solenoid or? any suggestions??? what to do next time it happens? thanks! newb to the forum so bare with me yo!:deadhorse
  3. ECU Tuning RSX
    I've been doing some research and couldn't find a clear answer. But can anyone with personal experience tell me whether or not you passed smog with a reflash for the 05-06 type-s? Thank you.
  4. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    if any one in the area with a cat that i can barrow just so i can pass smog i dont know if this is the right place to put this thread but i need one asap you can come with me to do the smog and ill give the cat right back located in sf :pray:
  5. Problems & Solutions EP3
    Hi all, is that the Saturday night under the big rain that barely looked, I went quickly through a flooded street, the car died and would not start again, and checked the basics, disconnecting and connecting battery, not wet candles , fuses all good inside the car there is no greater evidence of...
  6. ECU Tuning RSX
    There is alot of information out there about this but people are too vague. Can someone who has set readiness and passed tell me the exact steps. Do I: Turn car on or leave the key in ignition 2? Connect to KManager Enable OBD2 Clear DTCs Set Readiness unplug laptop and drive in without...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    First post, be gentle. So my 2002 RSX Base (stock emissions) , with 62k miles just had its smog check and nearly failed. This is after a 2010 smog check was completely normal. The Nox, CO and HC were all way above average and almost failed on the 15MPH, but not on the 25mph test...
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello All, So I am looking to pass emissions this year with my '06 RSX-S. I bought this car used and the person who had it before me removed the catalytic converter which I still have. He also told me I would have to get a new o2 sensor. Unfortunately for me, I don't know how to do much and my...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    First off I got a 06 k24a2 swap in my rsx-s and have walbro fuel pump and rc 440cc injectors with stock returnless fuel setup. Had the walbro installed for about 2-3 years and bought the 440's from a crsx member. The car was tuned about a month and a half ago. Car ran fine until the other day. I...
  10. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    I currently have a race header with a highflow cat welded in. I understand it will fail the visual inspection but will it pass the sniffer? I know a place that will pass it as long as it goes through the sniffer. California smog laws :thumbsdow
  11. ECU Tuning RSX
    Ok guys so i recently uninstalled my rh and exhaust so i could pass emissions, now i am throwing a CEL for p1163 which is the 02 sensor. Currently i do not have time to go to Acura make an appointment and have my inspection done. I know there is a way to pass through k-pro. I turned my CEL off...
  12. Texas
    I have a KPRO, but if I have the emissions controls on, within 30 seconds of being on, it throws the 02 sensor code. So, I failed the test because of the check engine light. Am I retarded and I just leave the secondary 02 sensor error turned off, or do I turn the whole emission thing off in...
  13. DC Metro
    I have an 02 rsx-s with a race header and check engine light appears, i know about swapping back the cat but i want to see if its possible with out doing that. Anyone who can help let me know.
  14. General RSX Discussion
    So is there anyway to actually pass emissions with a Race Header installed? I also have Injen CAI, and Greddy EVO II. I got the letter saying I am due and I am expecting to fail if I don't take my RH off. Any suggestions? I tried searching for this topic but failed. Any advice would help.
1-15 of 33 Results