Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 484 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have a 2002 Acura RSX base model. I started my car after i got out of school today and notice a whistling sound from the engine base and probably the air intake, the car acceleration isn’t aggressive like it was earlier in the morning and after i did an eye check it was fine, but whenever i...
  2. General RSX Discussion
    What's the best aftermarket exhaust for a 2002 RSX base? I've heard that the HKS Hi Power and Yonaka motorsports were great choices but I'm still not sure which one is the best bang for buck exhaust that isn't too loud and raspy.
  3. All Motor RSX
    Hey guys I just wanted to know since I had thrown on an exedy lightweight flywheel does it actually work I feel a difference from the oem one but then again it could just be my mind wanting to think there is a difference bit if there is supposed to be a difference in power or throttle response...
  4. Engine Building & Design
    Hello all! Any good performance shops for Honda/Acura located in or around Austin Texas? I have an 03 RSX type-S. Thinking of going with bigger turbo setup need more power!! Also, want to install some upgrades internally too! Please post all recommendations! Thanks in advance ?
  5. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Have a video for you guys. Sorta the Do's and Dont's of upgrading brakes for performance. https://youtu.be/ukgtinTMP7s
  6. Wheels & Tires
    Can anyone identify the manufacturer of these wheels? https://www.supercars.net/blog/2003-acura-rsx-type-s-performace-package/ Thanks.
  7. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Car sold. Selling wheels now. I can meet in Markham, Scarbrough and Richmond Hill area. RSX OEM Gunmetal Rims & BFGoodrich Tires...
  8. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    I need to get lower control arm bushings in the front pressed out and replaced. I also need front balljoints done as well. Anyone know of a really good shop for our cars in NJ/NYC that could do this easily?
  9. Car Care RSX
    Im thinking about using this Absorber (Shammy) towels, but open to other recommendations https://www.walmart.com/ip/Absorber-High-Performance-Drying-Towel/16767897
  10. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Selling some lightly used tires that I don't really have use for anymore. they are Falken FK453 in 215/45/17 sizing, 9/32mm tread left (~90% life remaining). Description: Flagship Summer Ultra High Performance The AZENIS FK453 is the latest generation of Falken’s ultra high performance summer...
  11. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    I have a complete stock 2006 Acura Rsx type s, I'm wanting to upgrade it performance wise and make it faster, what are the best combinations involving intake, headers and exhaust I should use?
  12. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    I replaced a worn stock clutch with an exedy stage one a few months back and initially I loved it but it's started to do a number on my knee driving it daily. Maybe I'm just getting old but I've tried several different seat positions and nothing is helping. I've actually already ordered an oem...
  13. Member Show-Off RSX
    I'm a no show kinda guy, I'm here for the performance. Goal is to get the most out of the car with the least amount of parts. Hope y'all enjoy. D2 SuperLow Coilovers 225/45/17 Nitto NT05R's PLM Header Yonaka Exhaust AEM Cold Air K-Tuned Race Spec Billet Shifter/Race Cables Torque...
1-14 of 484 Results