Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. Wheels & Tires
    hey rsx forum, I own a 06 Acura RSX Type-s and I recently bought some new wheels (18x9.5 +22), I've been looking at some 235/40r18 & 245/35r18, wanting flush fitment. I'm currently on stock suspension (going to get coils soon) & don't want the tires rubbing against inner fender liners or when...
  2. GENERAL RSX
    I have 16x7 rims and I want to show off the chrome lip what is a good tire size I can go with where I can show off the lip and have a stretched look
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I’m planning to buy some 17x9 regamasters for the dc5, and i want to run a meatier setup but i’m debating between 235/45 or 245/45. Any input or pictures would be most appreciated!
  4. Wheels & Tires
    Was looking into the Toyo Proxes R888R 235/40ZR17 and the Nitto NT05 235/40R17's, just bought the Tein Flex Z coilovers. I wanted to install the coil overs so I could throw on my new rims but don't know if they will rub. If anybody could offer some insight on what would fit best I would greatly...
  5. Wheels & Tires
    Pretty new to the car community and figuring out what works and what doesn't. I keep coming across conflicting answers when looking at wheel specs compared to pictures w/ wheel specs. Obviously the picture would be more credible source as you can visually see it but it is all user answer. So...
  6. Wheels & Tires
    Hi I am starting to get near time for new tires Wondering what tires or setups y’all have liked the most on your rsx and how they performed and how much life you got form them. I drive the mountain a lot so breaking and corner performance are Really what I am looking for also my motor is stock
  7. Wheels & Tires
    If I could get some help from those who have ran 18'' RPF1, 02 RSX on coilovers, planning on rolling fenders. Planning get 18'' RPF1, squared setup. What width and offset did yall run to have it fit without any major mods, were spacers or extended lugs needed? wanted to be more conservative...
  8. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    I have a set of four A-Spec rims off of a 2003 Acura RSX. This is the A-Spec 17" rims from Acura and they currently are on a set of four all season tires as well. Looking for $600 for all four. Looking to sell my entire ca and this is the first thing I'd like to part out.
  9. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Selling my basically new tires. Asking $400 or best offer. No need for them since I went with a wider tire. Pickup in 94515 but willing to meet up
  10. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Because it's Friday, we're taking a look back at some of our favorite automotive/DIY/tool deals we spotted over the course of the week. Tools and tires were the big winners, though we also spotted a massive out-of-category deal that we opted to share at the bottom of this list. 64% OFF...
  11. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Because it's Friday, we're taking a look back at some of our favorite automotive/DIY/tool deals we spotted over the course of the week. Tools and tires were the big winners, though we also spotted a massive out-of-category deal that we opted to share at the bottom of this list. 64% OFF...
  12. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
  13. The DIY Garage RSX
    Hey guys need some help. I have a 2003 premium RSX the I picked up a couple days ago. I went to but winter tires and just realized the size is 195/55/15. Will these fit on my RSX or did I luck out hard? Thanks!
  14. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Hey guys, Sold the RSX a long time ago and have 4 Falken Ziex ZE512 tires for sale. Size is 225/40/18 (plenty of tread). Would be good for summer tires or a set for track day. - SOLD!
  15. Wheels & Tires
    Hello everyone, Would be great if you could advise me the best tires for RSX 2005 Base I can get for around $100 per tire (+/-$15). The features I need: - smooth and quiet but also a sporty ride - good handling - all season - and of course good reliability. Thank you. Your help is much...
  16. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Car sold. Selling wheels now. I can meet in Markham, Scarbrough and Richmond Hill area. RSX OEM Gunmetal Rims & BFGoodrich Tires...
  17. Wheels & Tires
    Hi, First of all wanted to say I understand there are a lot of threads out there and I have read most of them but still not understanding things so would appreciate some help and guidelines to follow here. Also to note this is my first time doing this. I have a 2003 ACURA RSX completely stock...
  18. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    How's it going... I know, I know. This has been covered multiple times. But ever since Photobucket essentially decided to say fuck you to all third party hosting, I can't see and pictures on older posts. Can ANYONE post some newer pics of a Sportline drop, preferably on 18s. I want to either...
1-19 of 500 Results