Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi i recently wanted to do a ac delete n I'm trying to find a belt that would fit without changing any brackets n using all original pulleys is there a 6 or 7 rib belt that will work just by not using the AC pulley please help thx
  2. Acura TL
    Hey guys! Looking at picking up a 2007 Acura TL, it's is at 257,000km and a Canadian model. Apparently it makes this noise cold or warm, seller doesn't seem to knowledgeable about cars so I'm hoping it's something really simple. In the video you can hear the sound and another thing I noticed...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So... i'm really really desperate. I've been on this for three days due to my busy life but.. i'm having issue trying to figure out why the hell my brand new serpentine belt is derailing from the power steering pump pulley. I thought it was my tensioner pulley at first so I replaced that one...
  4. Supercharging RSX
    I’ve searched for hours & couldn’t find anything sorry if it’s already been asked before but I’m new here. I have a 2002 RSX Type S K20a2 with the JRSC race edition still the stock BP (4”) that came with the supercharger. I saw the JMERC auto tensioning Bracket’s but for the past 3 weeks...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello, I recently got an 02 base and I've noticed that at higher rpms there is the this noise that sounds like the belt slipping. It doesnt do it in neutral, it only does it while going down the road and it usually starts at about 4k rpm (sometimes it starts at 3k rpm but only very quietly) the...
  6. General RSX Discussion
    Might be a simple question but I still want to ask it. When Should I Replace My Timing Belt?
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have removed my air conditioner compressor off my 2002 rsx type s. I can not find a serpentine belt to fit now. I want to leave my power steering unit. Help me with a serpentine belt number. Surely someone else has faced this same issue. You can text me at 1 970 231 8983. Thanks
  8. Exterior & Interior RSX
    sold thanks again
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I need some suggestions, I believe if I were to replace my current belt it may go away, but I haven’t bought one yet but my belt will whine and squeal in different gears when I give it a low amount of gas, I’m not sure if this is an issue with any bearings or just the belt itself, can someone...
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Had a hard time finding This answer. This is for a k24a2 longblock. No a/c but has power-steering. Belt Length needs to be 55.25-55.5. The belt size is 11.9 x 4 x 1. You need a Dayco 5070553 belt. $26 on Amazon. Gates - 5070553 (last 3 numbers is the belt size: 553 = 55.3) If you go to...
  11. Interior Mods RSX
    I took my rear seats out years ago and left them sitting to collect dust. I now have to figure out how to get a car seat mounted and the seat belts have retracted all the way and won't come undone. Does anyone know how to get them to unroll so I can install them in the car again?
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, I'm having some trouble finding the right size serpentine belt for my swap. - I'm currently installing a k24a2 in my shell. It has a k20 crank pulley & a/c delete. - - Anyone have an idea what size belt(s) will fit? Thank you for your time. Update: found answer an answer. Thanks...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey, ladies and gents. I'm having a fun time diagnosing the cause to this problem of my drive belt coming off about a 1/4" toward the driver's side of the car. I can walk it back with the engine off and it does it again if I crank it. 2006 RSX, stock K20Z1, 204k miles. My initial diagnoses...
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi, i want to double check, as i tried to google it but couldn’t find an appropriate answer. What belt size does Base RSX k20a3 engine take? This was the first time i changed since I bought the car, i ordered it through local store Autobarn here in Melbourne, Australia and they supplied me...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I can successfully reset the SRS light with paper clip method, as long as I have the seat belt inserted into belt buckle. As long as I buckle up before starting the car, the light stays off, but if I unbuckle while car is on, SRS comes on instantly. This leads me to believe that replacing the...
  16. Interior Mods RSX
    hello everyone, I currently ran into a problem with my passenger's side seat belt. After an accident the seat belt wouldn't retract anymore. I bought a replacement OEM but can't figure out how to take off the cover that hides the actual seat belt. Could someone please give me a step by step on...
  17. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Sold. Please close. NRG SBH-R6PCBK: 5 Point Seat Belt Harness / Cam Lock - Black: I never installed the 5th belt that goes under the seat as you can see in the pictures (can't find it either) so technically its a 4 point harness SOLD...
  18. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Close please... posted twice by mistake.
  19. Engine & Transmission RSX
    K-Tuned adjustable EP3 style pulley w/ Continental Elite belt. Used from March of 2017 until last weekend, roughly 3,000 miles. $125, text for a faster response 215-801-3654.
1-19 of 500 Results