Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 11 Results
  1. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    SOLD I am selling my 2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata. It is the second generation NB. Brilliant black in color with a tan leather interior. The car is a 5 speed manual. -$7,800 or best offer (no lowballers) -Clean title -Equipped with a OEM hardtop -81,XXX miles (Majority being freeway) -Driven...
  2. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    *SOLD* Selling my 2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata *Clean title/no accidents *73,XXX miles *I have service records for maintenance (oil changes, fluids, etc.) *5 speed manual transmission, car is an LS model. *Brilliant black exterior (9 out of 10 condition) *Tan leather interior (9 out of 10 condition)...
  3. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Please do not try PM'ing me. Contact me by the email listed below. 2008 Galaxy Gray Mazda Miata Grand Touring with soft top. 32k miles on the 2.0l automatic with flappy-paddle/tip-tronic shifters. New Dunlop Direzza DZ101s (5k miles) on 17" alloy wheels. Black Leather interior with Bose stereo...
  4. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Selling an OEM brilliant black Miata hardtop. Fits NA and NB Miatas (1st and 2nd generations, will not fit 3rd generation). -OEM Mazda Miata MX-5 hardtop -OEM Brilliant Black paint - looks great with any exterior color, especially black. -Hardtop has headliner in tact and comes with the...
  5. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Selling a set of 2000 Miata LS wheels. 4x100, 15x6.5, +40 offset. *$280 OBO *Some curbage here and there but nothing major *Fremont/Newark/Union City or nearby sale only, will not ship *PM in interested Thanks
  6. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    For Sale: 1994 Mazda Miata MX 5 - Roadster Convertible - White with Black Top NEW PRICE $2000!!!!! We are Selling The Miata because wife wanted more space so we bought a Bettle VW. The Miata has been in the Family for over 7 years & has had its regular maintenance done every 3 to 4 months...
  7. Member Show-Off RSX
    im on temporary wheels for the mean time while my volks are getting worked on. ENJOY!! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
  8. General Discussion EP3
    http://www.motortrend.com/auto_news/112_0911_mazda_mx_5_miata_future_plans/index.html at least one compeny is trying to make lighter cars....:run:
  9. Honda S2000
    Thinking of getting one of the other. I like the miata, but worried about rust and it just being old. Has any of the s2000 owners had the miata cross their mine when looking for a track car?
1-10 of 11 Results