Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 20 Results
  1. Wheels & Tires RSX
    Selling 17x7 white Konig Lightning rims with tires. Rims are good tires may need replacing soon. 5-100/ 5-114.3 40 offset. Selling for $300.00 obo. Can meet up if close by. Or you can pick up
  2. RSX vs. All
    First time at the track with the setup and just experimenting. Had a shitty launch, bad khumo ASX tires, and just spinning entire time @ 50% throttle, but I was still able to still catch his ass at the end... He had a huge lead on me.... The lightning owner was pissed as fk... HE was like wtf...
  3. Member Show-Off RSX
    I purchased my 2006' VBP RSX Type-S brand new in April 06' and traded her in October 08'. I had some awesome times with that car but she just wasn't cutting it in the New England winter :) 06' DC5 dcsports rh aem sri esmms eibach sportlines alt 17x8 rims (don't remember actual model) lulz jdm...
  4. Auto Talk
    http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/high_performance/features_classic_cars/the_lightning_lap_2008_feature The cobalt is amazing! man i really don't want to be a cobalt owner and i dont want another fwd car but that thing is really tempting. it ran faster lap times the the evo along...
  5. Auto Talk
    Not sure if anyone has been reading the latest issues of C&D, R&T and Motor Trend, but they've all been having some pretty big test and the Cobalt is proving to be the best bang for your buck for performance + economy. Just for example, Car and Driver held it's 3rd Lightning Lap at VIR...
  6. Auto X & Road Racing
    NNJR SCCA wants you to drive @ NJMP Lightning course The NNJR SCCA is hosting a National SCCA Road Racing event on the weekend of 8/24 at New Jersey Motorsports Park Lightning Course. NNJR SCCA is looking to have 2 sessions on Sunday as a PDE (Performance Driving Event). This will be open to...
  7. Canada East
    They came to some of the city's more questionable neighbourhoods but also to the ritziest. From storage lockers to basement apartments and penthouses, Toronto Police launched 50 lightning and pinpoint raids around sunrise Thursday, smashing what they allege is one of the biggest drug rings in...
  8. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    im seling my BLUE 1999 saab 93 viggen there wasonly 400 made so if u think about it there prolly only 300 left,the car has been completly babyed,every 2000 miles i change the oil with royal purple synthetic oil ony and change the fuel filter every 7,also seafoams to clean everything out,2 tone...
1-8 of 20 Results