Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    We've found another solid deal, but time is super limited on this one! The Vantrue N2 Pro Dash Cam is packed with features including 1080P recording quality, front and cabin-facing cameras, infared nightvision, motion-activated parking mode, and more. Regularly priced at $199.99, it's marked...
  2. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    We've found another solid deal, but time is super limited on this one! The Vantrue N2 Pro Dash Cam is packed with features including 1080P recording quality, front and cabin-facing cameras, infared nightvision, motion-activated parking mode, and more. Regularly priced at $199.99, it's marked...
  3. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I installed a single deck head unit in the car. Once I plugged the battery in, heard a fuse pop. But I turned the ignition to see if everything was working and to see what fuse it could’ve been. The radio worked fine with lighting etc but the cluster was wack. The needles moved slow up and down...
  5. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I’ve seen many pictures/post of the fuse box under the dash telling me what fuses are what, but I need one that tells me what the plugs are and the empty plug slots are. If someone can post a picture that would help me a lot, thanks
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Just wanted to share this with you guys as I'm sure you've experienced the same rattling noise that I have... I looked through the old threads trying to find the same weather stripping previous CRSX members have used with no luck. Finally, found this on Amazon at the link below. I've had it...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    My DRL would sometimes work sometimes be off. Recently fixed it by resolder the cracks, but my DRL light is still on for the dash. My DRL works now though after that process so im wondering is there a fuse for the light on the dash? What else could be a possibility?
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have received conflicting information regarding proper airbag deployment if the SRS Light is illuminated on the dash. Does anyone know if the airbags are disable while the light is on? It's my sons car and even though I have cleared it several times (drivers side latch) and identified that it...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    What’s up guys, So I’ve had the car just under 2 weeks, and in this time I’ve installed a new head unit, speakers, subwoofers, and reverse cam. Today when I was hooking up the reverse cam I was poking under the driver’s side, and I came across a random plug, it’s taped and looks to be OEM...
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    My nsx 2002 A/C not cold, central locks not working, break light show on dash ,light dome not working when I opened the doors. fuse still good. I already checked but I'm not sure it's MICU problem or not. Please help me.
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So i swapped my tan interior or the black interior and everything works but the car doeskin start and the alarm via the key fob now doesn't work either (locking/unlocking doors). The car acts like is going to start but wont turn over. I'm wondering what i did wrong. I do have one wire clip that...
  12. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I think I missed a screw when I reinstalled my Bose Stereo system, because it is not sitting flush and is sagging. Also is there a reason the climate control widget is sagging so much? Thanks Pics: https://imgur.com/a/Id15g
  13. Interior Mods RSX
    anyone ever swap dash harness? I bought a harness for my black dash because it was from an auto, or does anyone know all the locations of the screws holding the dash cover to the beam?
  14. Exterior & Interior RSX
    I recently bough a dash off someone an they claimed it was out of a manual rsx but find out its an auto dash so ecu plugs do not work on the ecu.. I'm looking for an under dash harness for MANUAL/TYPE S ONLY!! NO AUTO HARNESS
  15. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the 5 Reasons You Should Drive with a Dash Cam.
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi everyone. I am working on installing a rear view camera and I'm almost done, but stuck with the fuse box inder the dash. I need to reach one of the connectors to connect my reverse wire to it, but I simply can't reach it. How do you remove (or at least pull down) the interior fuse box...
  17. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    For sale: Tan Dash and Carpet - Price dropped! I want to get rid of these quick. Dash - $80 $40 , very good condition Carpet - $40 $20 , ok condition (has the typical stains, but they're not easily seen once seats are on top). Pickup in West Los Angeles. I'll have lots of other tan interior...
  18. Southern Cali
    For sale: Tan Dash and Carpet Dash - $80, very good condition Carpet - $40, ok condition (has the typical stains, but they're not easily seen once seats are on top). Pickup in West Los Angeles. I'll have lots of other tan interior parts available soon. PM is the best way to reach me, since...
  19. Want to Buy or Trade EP3
    hi, iso this kit , lmk if is available thanks
  20. Problems & Solutions RSX
    1- no blower made me start troubleshooting RAN CLIMATE DIAGNOSTICS got code 12 2-replaced #14 under dash fuse, original was not blown but discolored terminals, NO 3-replaced power transistor with oem, NO 4-replaced blower with TYC blower and added k&n cabin filters, YES:) BUT NO AC..:ugh: 5-NO...
1-20 of 500 Results