Lurker Turned Member [Archive] - Club RSX Message Board

: Lurker Turned Member

Ricky Church
08-15-2014, 09:48 PM
hey guys, long time lurker here turned member today, I'm in the market for an extra car and have my mind set on an RSX.

I look forward to joining in on the forum.

btw this is the car I'm thinking about purchasing, any insight on the car would be appreciated. thanks. :D

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4607964674.html

Extra Krispy
08-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Welcome to CRSX, glad you decided to join in. The car is a base auto, just making sure that's what you are looking for. A good Type S can be found for just a bit more

audioface
08-16-2014, 09:35 AM
Welcome, car looks clean but no interior or bay shots, and 210k seems like alot. Unless you plan on building up an engine or something, which in that case I would look at a manual platform to work with. I also agree with above post that a decent type-s can be had for not too much more.
Good luck in your search:thumbsup:

Ricky Church
08-16-2014, 02:38 PM
thanks guys.

I was honestly looking for another car to mess around with, not really trying to put money into it. I talked the guy down to hundreds less and just got it today. I'll play around with it for a while until I get bored. lol.

I have a '14 Explorer Limited, an '07 TSX and an '01 Audi A6 as well... so it isn't like I'm relying on the RSX for my main.

Tphong
08-17-2014, 02:49 AM
Do you have plans for the car?