: Neighborhood moms

MattJ
01-15-2007, 10:36 PM
I fucking hate it. Every damn day. I'm driving 25 MPH through the neighborhood and some some soccer mom yells at me to slow down because her dumbass kids like to play in the road. The speed limit is 25! She goes to the board of the neighborhood and now they have a newsletter out saying we have undercover cops in the neighborhood looking for teenage speeders. I don't even speed! Just because my car looks fast and sounds fast, doesn't mean I'm speeding. Damnit I hate soccer moms.

Anyone else have problems with this crap? honestly I would understand it if i was going 40MPH+ but shit I NEVER go over 30.

Tekkan
01-15-2007, 10:39 PM
I fucking hate it. Every damn day. I'm driving 25 MPH through the neighborhood and some some soccer mom yells at me to slow down because her dumbass kids like to play in the road. The speed limit is 25! She goes to the board of the neighborhood and now they have a newsletter out saying we have undercover cops in the neighborhood looking for teenage speeders. I don't even speed! Just because my car looks fast and sounds fast, doesn't mean I'm speeding. Damnit I hate soccer moms.

Anyone else have problems with this crap? honestly I would understand it if i was going 40MPH+ but shit I NEVER go over 30.

neverending complaints. same shit here. :dontknow:

kay20tilldeath
01-15-2007, 10:43 PM
I knw where ur com'n from man. theres a hand full of people in my street thAT r anal about people suposidly speeding when they r not. mostly people that r walking there dogs or jogging. im sure that the niegbor hood bored has been addressed by the isssue. but when and if they notified the police im sure there isnt gonna b a cop there every night. prolly like once or twice a week, or once in a while there would b a cop patroling for a few min. but thats it. or atleast thats how it is n some side streets here n cincinnati.

9 Meter Peter
01-15-2007, 10:45 PM
pwn.

Str8edgeRSX
01-15-2007, 10:46 PM
most people on my block are older than my grandparents. no complaints because the cops have worse things to worry about. just recently there was a murder for hire person running around

EvanFullwood
01-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Last month, the cops wer"looking for me" for a week.

Everynight i drive home, down the same street to get to my house doing the speed limit, maybe 5 over..Numerous people complained about a "white car, with loud exhaust that lives here" *here being my address* speeding, and racing up and down the street every night.

I finally got pulled over by the cop, who said to me "I dont want to see your license, i know who you are, i know what you've been doing all week, and i know where you live. Ive been following you for the past week, watching you race everywhere you go etc etc" basically the cop harassed me for a good half an hour, until basically i convinced him to let me go, by guilting my way out of charges that i never did in the first place......

SO basically, all of my neighbors hate me :chuck:

nighthawkblackrsx
01-15-2007, 11:01 PM
yea man happens to me around my neighborhood. the moms say slow down but just because my car is loud doesnt mean that I am speeding. then they send a letter out saying slow down. bunch of idiots.

91EclipseGS
01-15-2007, 11:04 PM
happens on my gf block...they put a stop sign up cause the guy that complained was a cop...ur supposed to get a town vote on it..and never happened...so every1 blows the stop sign...and if they stop they floor it to speed by his house...it great...i just blow it and honk at his kids in the street

tz29
01-15-2007, 11:19 PM
I live in a private neighborhood, and i only do 25, and people still complain bc they think i am speeding bc my car is loud. I give them a one finger wave and move on

Nocturnal Type-S
01-16-2007, 02:31 AM
i hate those people. I deliver pizzas and everyday i get some uptight soccer mom yelling at me, starring me down, or throwing their hands up in the air acting like im racing down their streets. Most of the time im only going 20. It's fucking annoying.

One time i was driving and i saw a kid riding his bike down the sidewalk of another street that intersects the one i was on. he was watching these other kids playing in the street. I saw him coming and he never once looked my direction before he rode his dumbass across the street. Since i saw him coming i had plenty of time to stop and honk at him. It scared the shit out of him and i laughed my ass off.

Some kids just need to be hit...

Mr. Crowley
01-16-2007, 05:00 AM
The people in my neighborhood know better that to waste their time trying to fuck with me....

hagala
01-16-2007, 05:16 AM
mine the 9year old girls scream at me telling me to "slow down" when i had my evo/rsx and i was doing 25 too. stupid idiots, so purposely i use to clutch and rev hehe

njrsx1
01-16-2007, 05:20 AM

Everynight i drive home, down the same street to get to my house doing the speed limit, maybe 5 over..Numerous people complained about a "white car, with loud exhaust that lives here" *here being my address* speeding, and racing up and down the street every night.

I finally got pulled over by the cop, who said to me "I dont want to see your license, i know who you are, i know what you've been doing all week, and i know where you live. Ive been following you for the past week, watching you race everywhere you go etc etc" basically the cop harassed me for a good half an hour, until basically i convinced him to let me go, by guilting my way out of charges that i never did in the first place......

isnt this harassment?

derekfccdc5
01-16-2007, 05:23 AM
go old-school on em and tp-houses randomly, start an urban war, imports vs. mini-vans.

KillaICM
01-16-2007, 05:36 AM
I never been yelled at or anything of that matter for doing the speed limit because, well, my car is stock and isn't that loud. But if I did I would probably throw it in reverse and then do a burn out right there in front of them and speed off. Mmmm, one of these days. :)

K20Adam
01-16-2007, 06:03 AM
All the time.. so now some times when I'm bored I'll keep it in 2nd doing about 20 (my limit) and watch everyone look at me and think I'm doing 35+

Airbomb
01-16-2007, 06:05 AM
I normaly have the beats playing and the windows up. I get looks sometimes but nobody yet has done anything because if they did I'd stop my car and whore them out. My car is pretty much stock though so I'm not rolling around with a loud annoying car that looks like something from Initial D. This is another thing people should consider when they want to modify their cars and then expect for people not to bitch.

mikel_
01-16-2007, 06:18 AM
lol, gotta love those soccer moms.

rensoyka
01-16-2007, 06:41 AM
MILF's FTW.

magnEsium
01-16-2007, 06:52 AM
fuck those noobs

run open header and floor that shit

but anyway, my neighborhood is nice.. they'll praise you for your car lol, a guy in an STi lives down the street and a guy up the street will BE getting an STi, I want an STi, neighbors across the street want my RSX

so yeah woot

*El Ocho Uno*
01-16-2007, 07:52 AM
The people in my neighborhood know better that to waste their time trying to fuck with me....

:iamwiths:

bombboy
01-16-2007, 07:55 AM
In my friend's closed neighborhood I've had the kids tell me to "slow down" and even had one of their father's or some shit tell me to slow the fuck down. I stopped my car and told him to watch his mouth in front of the kids, that they apparently repeat everything he says if they're telling me to slow down when I'm going 5 mph, he just walked back inside :D

jcrite8987
01-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Yes MattJ15 and I do get yelled at for going the speed limit in our neighborhood. Its actually pretty funny now a days because im sick of hearing her bitch about every little thing in our area.

She just needs to get her kids out the street and into the yard and stop putting her "children at play" signs in the middle of the street.

STC1709
01-16-2007, 08:10 AM
yea i had it happen before not on my side road but on otehr sid roads, ppl wud give the hand motion and yell, i would look at them and flip them off, fuck them, who are they to tell me what to do

saeta119
01-16-2007, 08:16 AM
I rev it up everytime someone starts bitching :thumbsup:

91EclipseGS
01-16-2007, 08:22 AM
u kno what annoys me more...and i dno about u guys..there are these kids down my block who play hockey in the street (besides all the new dings in the side of my car) when cars are coming down the block they don't move there nets...and make people drive around it...so one day i got fed up laid my bumper to the net and told them to move it...and when they refused i took off down the block with there net attached to my bumper...thank god for sports bra's never left a mark

Pasta Burner
01-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Haha, I don't live in a development but used to live across the street and cut thru all the time. I actually had a mini-van driving mom follow me home, pull into my driveway behind me and proceed to yell at me. Mind you I was driving my wrangler with a CAI and 40 series flowmaster. Lifted 6" on BFG mud terrains, top down doors off. She tells me that the kids in the neighborhood play near the street and my "truck" could run them over or flip on top of them if I'm not careful, and that I should not be driving a vehicle like that in developments. I just looked at her dumfounded not sure exactly what to make of this situation, so I tilted my head like a confused German Shepard chuckled at her ignorance and walked into my house. Never heard from or even noticed her again.

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
01-16-2007, 08:33 AM
i redline my car down my street...lol

one time i was in my celica testing out the drop springs(by redlining..lol) and i went semi fast down a dead end street and turned around and on the way back this old man was like SLOW DOWN and my friend yelled "it only looks fast"

bombboy
01-16-2007, 08:34 AM
I actually had a mini-van driving mom follow me home, pull into my driveway behind me and proceed to yell at me.

Should have told her to get off your driveway or you'd call the cops and raised a cellphone to your ear giving your address and shit :D

duffman13
01-16-2007, 08:35 AM
I normaly have the beats playing and the windows up. I get looks sometimes but nobody yet has done anything because if they did I'd stop my car and whore them out. My car is pretty much stock though so I'm not rolling around with a loud annoying car that looks like something from Initial D. This is another thing people should consider when they want to modify their cars and then expect for people not to bitch.

I thought the initial D cars were much more mildly modified, not excessively loud, no wild bodykits. now if you said F&F, that's a different story

ITR2ENVY
01-16-2007, 08:49 AM
I rev it up everytime someone starts bitching :thumbsup:

ahahah i hear that i usually just start burning out as soon as i hear the bithing :beerchug:

Sweetnessinfall
01-16-2007, 09:18 AM
let's not take my sig seriously in this thread :shady:

but i don't get hassled by my neighbors about my car being too loud, so i guess i'm okay.

krnkkinka
01-16-2007, 09:26 AM
black moms always give props in my neighborhood =D

PhantomApollyon
01-16-2007, 09:28 AM
I tell you what, when people do that, I stop my car, turn around, go park in their drive way, and ask if they needed to speak with me, or was there another reason for all their obnoxious yelling and arm waving. I then generally offer to take them for a ride to show them that infact while it may sound fast im not going fast - they never agree ;) I generally then lecture them about why they should leave people alone and if their children play in the road I inform them that im going to report it, because technically they aren't allowed to impeed me(traffic) to play in the road unless they are on a bicycle. Ive had several people get nasty about it and call the police, which they can do all they want, if im stopped and harrased for going the speed limit, I'll press harassment charges- period end of story, dont let stupid people push you around.

Mr. Crowley
01-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Yes MattJ15 and I do get yelled at for going the speed limit in our neighborhood. Its actually pretty funny now a days because im sick of hearing her bitch about every little thing in our area.

She just needs to get her kids out the street and into the yard and stop putting her "children at play" signs in the middle of the street.

You've got to be fucking kidding. That is illegal. If some bitch is putting signs up in the street you need to call the cops on her dumb ass.

ghb2513
01-16-2007, 10:25 AM
I hate some of my neighbors too. Mostly the ones across the street from me.

We used to have this old man who would do NOTHING all day but watch cars drive by on the main road of the neighborhood (his house was on the main road).

He'd stand there with his hands on his hips and stare everybody down that looked like they were speeding to him.

One time he had a cop come over to his house and he was standing next to the cop while the pig radar gunned everybody.

He even had them put up one of those electronic speed limit signs that flash red when you go too fast.

The last thing he did was petition the city to construct concrete "islands" in the middle of the main road and he also had them put a "roundabout" at the main intersection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundabout All that to slow down traffic.

Whenever I'd see that guy, I'd always put my car in neutral and rev at him. I'd also blast my sounds whenever I passed by his house.

Just found out he passed away before the holidays. ..............

advan
01-16-2007, 10:29 AM

I've been through it. The solution: 1st gear, 25mph on the dot, set cruise. It sends your exhaust wailing through the neighborhood.

01-16-2007, 10:32 AM
lol

Sweetnessinfall
01-16-2007, 10:43 AM
I hate some of my neighbors too. Mostly the ones across the street from me.

We used to have this old man who would do NOTHING all day but watch cars drive by on the main road of the neighborhood (his house was on the main road).

He'd stand there with his hands on his hips and stare everybody down that looked like they were speeding to him.

One time he had a cop come over to his house and he was standing next to the cop while the pig radar gunned everybody.

He even had them put up one of those electronic speed limit signs that flash red when you go too fast.

The last thing he did was petition the city to construct concrete "islands" in the middle of the main road and he also had them put a "roundabout" at the main intersection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundabout All that to slow down traffic.

Whenever I'd see that guy, I'd always put my car in neutral and rev at him. I'd also blast my sounds whenever I passed by his house.

Just found out he passed away before the holidays. ..............

that ended with a twist. at least no more hassles from him. :drink:

PhantomApollyon
01-16-2007, 10:46 AM
I've been through it. The solution: 1st gear, 25mph on the dot, set cruise. It sends your exhaust wailing through the neighborhood.

do it all the time, its fantastic, I also drop in low gear and cruise when a cop decides hes gonna follow me, its super fun

magnEsium
01-16-2007, 10:49 AM
do it all the time, its fantastic, I also drop in low gear and cruise when a cop decides hes gonna follow me, its super fun

I wanna see a video of that one.

MattJ
01-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Yeah this bitch puts children at play signs all in the road so everybody has to use 1 lane. I'm calling the cops next time.

Morpheus0426
01-16-2007, 12:25 PM
YESS!!! everyone around here hates me, cause i sped around a bit when i first got my car.. i'll admit it. but i stopped about 11 months ago everyone still hates me lol. I go down this one street my friend lives on, i go about 15 and i still get dirty looks and complaints to slow down. SOCCER MOMS FTL. on top of that they put a cop at the end of one street that i always go down when i'm going home. just for me. my friend who lives there told me lol. needless to say i don't go down that street anymore.

another time i turned down the street and some guy in a white pick up swerved in front of me. i slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting him then i went around him. he turned around and followed me, then cut me off at another intersection i rolled down my window to state wtf. and he proceeded to yell at me for speeding down his street then said that if i came down there ever again he'd turn my tags into the cops lol. good thing i know all the cops in my town lol

Morpheus0426
01-16-2007, 12:28 PM
I tell you what, when people do that, I stop my car, turn around, go park in their drive way, and ask if they needed to speak with me, or was there another reason for all their obnoxious yelling and arm waving. I then generally offer to take them for a ride to show them that infact while it may sound fast im not going fast - they never agree ;) I generally then lecture them about why they should leave people alone and if their children play in the road I inform them that im going to report it, because technically they aren't allowed to impeed me(traffic) to play in the road unless they are on a bicycle. Ive had several people get nasty about it and call the police, which they can do all they want, if im stopped and harrased for going the speed limit, I'll press harassment charges- period end of story, dont let stupid people push you around.

knowing the law ftw lol. + rep

madru17
01-16-2007, 12:34 PM
omg yes i have this probelm its rediculous, both me and my friend(ep3) that lives 2 doors down get this all the time, last summer we got 27 police calls on our record. They even called the police on us for streetracing in the neighborhood which is bs...they also trained there 7 yr old kids to scream slow down when we drive by

o btw we found out which neighbor was making most of the calls and may i say his house is now for sale ;)

jdmpwr07
01-16-2007, 12:36 PM
ive had moms yell at me to slow down going 30 mph in neighborhoods. one time i was driving 25 mph past a group of moms with strollers and one tried to jump out in front of me (scared the hell out of me) and yelled at me to slow down. so what did i do? go back past them in 1st going 20 mph :laughing:

stitorsx
01-16-2007, 12:43 PM
It sucks if you have a nice car, you drive fast that what all people think, around where I live we call them yupps, they have to much money and complain about every thing, we get told to slow down all the time even when we are not going fast. it sucks, most people will say it is childish to piss them off more, but if we slow down they still yell so why not piss them off more who cares fuck the yupps and there silly vans ahahahaha. Loud Pipes save lifes.

06CTtypeS
01-16-2007, 12:43 PM
haha got yelled at today for speeding. i was going the same speed everyone goes. 50 in a 25. The road should be a 45 zone but I was following a minivan for christ's sake and of course the sporty little acura gets yelled at.

chunkymunky
01-16-2007, 12:47 PM
people stereotype the car and the driver

ariasoli
01-16-2007, 12:54 PM
I understand all of ur problems. Happens to me all the time, I chill driving slow and listening to my music. They assume cuz the music is loud, that Im speeding. I hate it.

Costco
01-16-2007, 12:59 PM
That happened to me once when i was visiting my ex g/f in San Jose..the neighborhood was near Evergreen Valley High School (whitesand drive) and the white lady screamed "Slow down punk!" when i was going only 20 MPH....so i rolled down my window and said "no i will nevar!!!" then i downshifted and sped away. Had 5% limo tint/no license plates at the time (car was still new) so i wasnt worried....;)

AcuraITR222
01-16-2007, 01:10 PM
That happened to me once when i was visiting my ex g/f in San Jose..the neighborhood was near Evergreen Valley High School (whitesand drive) and the white lady screamed "Slow down punk!" when i was going only 20 MPH....so i rolled down my window and said "no i will nevar!!!" then i downshifted and sped away. Had 5% limo tint/no license plates at the time (car was still new) so i wasnt worried....;)

good shit +rep
________
AVANDIA CLASS ACTION (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

White_02
01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
go old-school on em and tp-houses randomly, start an urban war, imports vs. mini-vans.:rotfl:

xdanimals
01-16-2007, 01:29 PM
wow you guys have it easy my neighbor is like the biggest b!tch ever... like one time i parked in front of her house and she told me to move it cuz they dont want to hear teh door slam at night cuz it will wake her up... so what do i do i set my alarm at 2 in the morning go out and slam the shit outa my door by the way i drive a piece of crap car haha but thats not just it on superbowl last year she called the cops on us cuz all the guys were yelling inside the house because one of the teams scored
if that wasnt enough this year on thanksgiving she called teh cops on us because we had more the "50" people in our house

Reborn
01-16-2007, 01:38 PM
when i install new stuff or change brake pads or something, i redline first second and hit part of third right down my street. tons of kids. noone complains, these kids are smarter out here i guess.

vbpsyl
01-16-2007, 01:42 PM
one time i was turning left into my subdivision and this car coming from the other way was switching into the turning lane to make a right into the same subdivision. i obviously had more than enough time to make my left since he wasn't even close to the entrance, but as i was making the left he started honking..i was like wtf...then i parked in my drive way and this fool stops in front of my driveway and sits there mean muggin me like a mofo. it was some old guy and his wife. so i start walking towards him yellin, "sir you got something to say to me?" gesturing him to get out the car..he gets out all steamed up, gets all up in my grill saying i gotta learn the traffic laws(which i wasnt violating) and stop speeding (which i wasnt doing) so i jsut say "i had enough time to make the turn, so i did and i wasnt speeding so wtf is ur problem" and that he needs to get the fuck out from in front of my drive way..then he goes "im a off-duty police officer, u sure u wanna talk to me like that", so i say "i dont give a fuck if youre the president of the united states, dont fuckin sit in front of my drive way and stare at me like that" he proceeds to say some more bullshit so i just stared at him for like 5 seconds and turn around and went inside while he was still trying to say something..i hate stupid people.

ariasoli
01-16-2007, 02:10 PM
one time i was turning left into my subdivision and this car coming from the other way was switching into the turning lane to make a right into the same subdivision. i obviously had more than enough time to make my left since he wasn't even close to the entrance, but as i was making the left he started honking..i was like wtf...then i parked in my drive way and this fool stops in front of my driveway and sits there mean muggin me like a mofo. it was some old guy and his wife. so i start walking towards him yellin, "sir you got something to say to me?" gesturing him to get out the car..he gets out all steamed up, gets all up in my grill saying i gotta learn the traffic laws(which i wasnt violating) and stop speeding (which i wasnt doing) so i jsut say "i had enough time to make the turn, so i did and i wasnt speeding so wtf is ur problem" and that he needs to get the fuck out from in front of my drive way..then he goes "im a off-duty police officer, u sure u wanna talk to me like that", so i say "i dont give a fuck if youre the president of the united states, dont fuckin sit in front of my drive way and stare at me like that" he proceeds to say some more bullshit so i just stared at him for like 5 seconds and turn around and went inside while he was still trying to say something..i hate stupid people.

damn bro haha, the funny part is by saying he is a cop in that manner, he can be arrested. I think its considered a threat or theres another term I believe. I figured this out because my father is really high in the government here in miami and everytime I get pulled over, i wanna say it but then that gives them the right to arrest me.
I was driving my buddies 05 gt and some woman yelled at me to slow down and she litterally jumped off the street. we started laughing cuz i was in neutral and doing about 10-15 mph.

vbpsyl
01-16-2007, 02:58 PM
we started laughing cuz i was in neutral and doing about 10-15 mph.

lol

JulianCasablancas
01-16-2007, 03:07 PM
you guys are just giving import drivers a bad rep every time you rev or yell back at the window. somebody tells me to slow down, i slow the fuck down. it isnt worth getting a bad rep with people or getting the cops called on you.

vbpsyl
01-16-2007, 03:08 PM
you guys are just giving import drivers a bad rep every time you rev or yell back at the window. somebody tells me to slow down, i slow the fuck down. it isnt worth getting a bad rep with people or getting the cops called on you.

but the point is that people weren't speeding when being yelled at.

Landshark
01-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Funny, it never happens when I'm on my motorcycle. Maybe it's because I'm going so fast they don't even see me?

sw1ft
01-16-2007, 03:35 PM
stop putting her "children at play" signs in the middle of the street.

I know! Those things leave dents...

Yupp i VTEC
01-16-2007, 04:45 PM
yea i here you guys i fuckin hate soccer moms especially during the summer i go slow around blocks ill do liek 25 peopel always stare at me....my car is loud nice 3 inch exhaust ssr header so my presence is known....but im not even speeding i get the stare, if they say something ill rippppp vtec down the block really loud u can here it 3 blocks away......But most of the time i will stop the car they tell me to slow down :firemad: i ask them in a nice pissed off angry voice if they are in my car looking at my speedometer then they just turn around and walk away

KevinG
01-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Oh man. My aunt wanted a ride in my car when she came to visit (had a Corvette) and as I was pulling out of my driveway and going forward - flooring it to about 15-20 mph, some soccor MOMS 2 doors down yells - SLOW DOWN! Shiet, speed limit is 25 and no parked cars on the street for any kids to dash out of.

biotches - :stfu:

MattJ
01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Who moved my thread and why? How lame. This was one of the best on the Gen Discussion.

Evil04C
01-16-2007, 08:33 PM

I'ts not just them. I get yelled at in my cobra all the time, for going 20 in a 30!!!! My car is loud, get over it. If I was speeding you wouldn't have time to tell me to slow down...I'd be gone!!!!

BTW, why should I have to go under the limit because someones kid is too damn stupid to look both ways before crossing the street???

Full Frame
01-16-2007, 08:42 PM
omg yes i have this probelm its rediculous, both me and my friend(ep3) that lives 2 doors down get this all the time, last summer we got 27 police calls on our record. They even called the police on us for streetracing in the neighborhood which is bs...they also trained there 7 yr old kids to scream slow down when we drive by

o btw we found out which neighbor was making most of the calls and may i say his house is now for sale ;)

yes sirrrr cant wait til its sold...i pwnd his ass hardcore :chuck:

madru17
01-16-2007, 08:45 PM

ahhh that would be we:thumbsup:

ghb2513
01-16-2007, 09:01 PM

What'd you guys do to them? :laughing:

01-16-2007, 09:19 PM
hit their kids...that'll teach em :)

Full Frame
01-17-2007, 12:10 AM
What'd you guys do to them? :laughing:

we caught him flooding peoples email with porno and harrassing neighbors. I also tracked him back to his work at lockeed martin where u caught him calling strippers in atlantic city and having them email us and harass us. After i got all the numbers and info to prove it we gave it to the police which interupted his business strip and brought him home under certain charges lol. lets just say he put the house up for sale and hasnt walked outside since. might have gotten fired from work

Geoff2005
01-17-2007, 03:59 AM
no kids in my neighborhood no complaints.

madru17
01-17-2007, 09:49 AM
we caught him flooding peoples email with porno and harrassing neighbors. I also tracked him back to his work at lockeed martin where u caught him calling strippers in atlantic city and having them email us and harass us. After i got all the numbers and info to prove it we gave it to the police which interupted his business strip and brought him home under certain charges lol. lets just say he put the house up for sale and hasnt walked outside since. might have gotten fired from work

we owned him goooood lol

MZDA PWR
01-17-2007, 11:21 AM
well, the first week I had my G35, I was on my way to my parents' place, its a yuppieville kinda place... I'm going 40km/hr in a 40 zone, so definately not speeding, no music on, just cruising in 3rd. This insane lady along with 2 others walking their kids in strollers literally walks infront of my car, forcing me to stop. She is screaming at me to slow down and that I'm gonna kill someone blah blah blah.

I said very politely, Sorry MA'AM, I will definately attempt to conform my driving habits to your liking. I smiled. She said thank you very much and got out of my way. I put it in first and matched their speed. I followed beside them for like 30 seconds and she comes to knock on my window, probably to tell me to stop being a jerk.

Enter huge smokey burnout that I'm proud to say is still on that stretch of road.
Fuck soccer moms.

sw1ft
01-17-2007, 03:31 PM
BTW, why should I have to go under the limit because someones kid is too damn stupid to look both ways before crossing the street???

Lawsuits are expensive....that's the only reason:shady:

Yupp i VTEC
01-17-2007, 04:35 PM
i love pwning people when it comes to this...getting all jacked up on mountain dew and showin peopel who is boss

iROCK6sic6
01-17-2007, 04:58 PM
i really do have a tough time believing everyone here is doing under, exactly, or only 5 over the speed limit through neighborhoods. Now I'll be honest, I dont speed too much on the streets, but when it comes to a neighborhood, im crankin. I do 110 down my street, people bitch; but with reason. I cant believe you guys are doing absolutely nothing wrong and being yelled at...somethings pissing them off.

madru17
01-17-2007, 05:00 PM
i really do have a tough time believing everyone here is doing under, exactly, or only 5 over the speed limit through neighborhoods. Now I'll be honest, I dont speed too much on the streets, but when it comes to a neighborhood, im crankin. I do 110 down my street, people bitch; but with reason. I cant believe you guys are doing absolutely nothing wrong and being yelled at...somethings pissing them off.

yea our loud exhuasts and big spoilers if you dont belive us then GTFO!!!:thumbsup:

Landshark
01-17-2007, 06:33 PM

Damn dude, neighborhoods are the WORST place to speed. Too many pedestrians and things that could hurt you or that you could hurt. I'm actually not one to speed at all, but really neighborhoods are the worst place. If you are going to speed then do it either on an abandoned road in the middle of nowhere or on the freeway where the roads are designed for higher speeds.

Now back on topic, I was driving 25mph (the speed limit exactly) in a residential neighborhood in my damn 1993 Ford Escort Wagon and got that 'slow down' wave from some lady. I put my hands up like "WTF?". I really think some people just like to bitch.

Yupp i VTEC
01-18-2007, 10:30 AM
Idc i speed sometimes but most of the time i keep it slow around my blocks becuase i dont want any problems but when the sun is down and its 1 at night im ralley the shit around those blocks when going to my friends house and shit....well no rallying becuase its fwd:thumbsdow but hitting some vtec

atan
01-18-2007, 04:58 PM
well i have that problem, but its cause i am going 40ish down a straightaway in my neighborhood.........
its not my fault, its a STRAIGHTAWAY.. what am i to do?

@nswer
01-19-2007, 07:38 PM
i get shit too.

rsxracer7
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
well, the first week I had my G35, I was on my way to my parents' place, its a yuppieville kinda place... I'm going 40km/hr in a 40 zone, so definately not speeding, no music on, just cruising in 3rd. This insane lady along with 2 others walking their kids in strollers literally walks infront of my car, forcing me to stop. She is screaming at me to slow down and that I'm gonna kill someone blah blah blah.

I said very politely, Sorry MA'AM, I will definately attempt to conform my driving habits to your liking. I smiled. She said thank you very much and got out of my way. I put it in first and matched their speed. I followed beside them for like 30 seconds and she comes to knock on my window, probably to tell me to stop being a jerk.

Enter huge smokey burnout that I'm proud to say is still on that stretch of road.
Fuck soccer moms.

haha +rep hate soccer moms

norm209326
01-29-2007, 12:46 AM
so i was parked. literally dead stop. and my friend was being an asshole and pretending to jump on my hood. so i revved my engine. he left. and i put it in first and slowly pulled around the right hand turn there (its a blind turn, blinded by hedges). this old lady jumps out and waves to me. i think nothign of it and keep driving. its a dead end road (i was just there to see my friends) so i turn around and start to drive back, not going over 10 mph in 1st gear. the lady pulls a minivan out and blocks the road so i cant go anywhere. she then proceeds to lecture me about how there are kids in the area and i shouldnt be driving fast. i told her, "arent you too old to be having kids?" she flipped. she told me i was a jerk and that i speed and endanger peoples lives. i said i wasnt speeding. she goes, "yea you were, i heard you speed." she then threatened to call the cops on me because it was a private road and i didnt live there. ( i lived one street over and, like i said, i was visiting a friend.) finally i jsut agreed with what she said and apologized. she moved the minivan and i started to pass, when she said something about calling the cops with my license plate numbers. i revved my engine and told her i couldnt hear her cuz i was too busy speeding. she began to yell again when i told her to fuck herself and i drove off. fucking bitch. 85 year old women donthave kid, or grandkids really, maybe great grandkids. bitch.

blk type-s
01-29-2007, 12:51 AM
so i was parked. literally dead stop. and my friend was being an asshole and pretending to jump on my hood. so i revved my engine. he left. and i put it in first and slowly pulled around the right hand turn there (its a blind turn, blinded by hedges). this old lady jumps out and waves to me. i think nothign of it and keep driving. its a dead end road (i was just there to see my friends) so i turn around and start to drive back, not going over 10 mph in 1st gear. the lady pulls a minivan out and blocks the road so i cant go anywhere. she then proceeds to lecture me about how there are kids in the area and i shouldnt be driving fast. i told her, "arent you too old to be having kids?" she flipped. she told me i was a jerk and that i speed and endanger peoples lives. i said i wasnt speeding. she goes, "yea you were, i heard you speed." she then threatened to call the cops on me because it was a private road and i didnt live there. ( i lived one street over and, like i said, i was visiting a friend.) finally i jsut agreed with what she said and apologized. she moved the minivan and i started to pass, when she said something about calling the cops with my license plate numbers. i revved my engine and told her i couldnt hear her cuz i was too busy speeding. she began to yell again when i told her to fuck herself and i drove off. fucking bitch. 85 year old women donthave kid, or grandkids really, maybe great grandkids. bitch.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Mr. Crowley
01-29-2007, 12:20 PM
...you know, reading some of these stories makes me wish one of these fucks would try to say something to me. I think I'd have a blast fucking with them and pissing them off more....

OldxSchool
01-29-2007, 01:41 PM
I just reply,"watch your mouth, bitch!...I know where you live!"

Yogie
01-29-2007, 06:59 PM
:rotfl:

rival22
01-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Ive kinda had the same thing happen to me before, but it was involving a dude lol.

Going to my gf's house, her assjockey neighbor calls the cops saying I was speeding uncontrollably or some bs like that when i was turning around in a cola sack. The fucking tool has called the cops on me for parking in front of her drive way for about 2 mins before too lol.

One time also in another county I was going through a school zone when school was getting out. I think the speed limit was 15 mph then. So Im moving with the flow of traffic and this fat women cop yells at me to slow down when im doing 15 like every one else, lol I just laughed.

larsvanpeart
01-30-2007, 11:07 PM
my freakin neighbors are holding a neighborhood meeting just to build speedbumps on my street. my friends an i dont speed. its this lady in a 350z that freakin flies down the street everyday and this one asian guy in a ugly ass civic that for some reason stops in front of my house everyday and then peels out. I dont even know the guy. but then again that neighbor tryin to get the bumps up is an idiot. he told my band to stop practicing at 5:30 pm on a friday because his kids were going to bed.

StreetLiquid
01-30-2007, 11:11 PM
my freakin neighbors are holding a neighborhood meeting just to build speedbumps on my street. my friends an i dont speed. its this lady in a 350z that freakin flies down the street everyday and this one asian guy in a ugly ass civic that for some reason stops in front of my house everyday and then peels out. I dont even know the guy. but then again that neighbor tryin to get the bumps up is an idiot. he told my band to stop practicing at 5:30 pm on a friday because his kids were going to bed.

take a shit on her lawn

PsykotiK
01-30-2007, 11:18 PM

lmao...i didnt know ppl slept at 530 pm... i woulda just told her to :stfu: then :laughat:

Mr. Crowley
01-31-2007, 10:03 AM
lmao...i didnt know ppl slept at 530 pm... i woulda just told her to :stfu: then :laughat:

LOL I sleep at 5:30 .....but I work nights...

PsykotiK
01-31-2007, 10:14 AM
they must get a lot of fuck time since the kids are asleep at 530.. who the fuck sends their kids to sleep at 530

importprincess
01-31-2007, 08:47 PM
I just reply,"watch your mouth, bitch!...I know where you live!"

rival22
02-01-2007, 10:49 AM

lol ya man its stupid aint it. My gfs neighbor called the cops on me cause supposidly I woke up his kids at almost 6:00 PM on a friday. GF and I ran to the store and was just getting the grocerys outa the trunk. I just lol'd at him when he came out and was like "fucking teenager look at me !!!"

BRAISKI
02-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Is the mom hot?

MattJ
02-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Is the mom hot?

No.

06rsxs06
02-01-2007, 04:15 PM

marcster
02-01-2007, 04:17 PM
lol..just drive like a granny when you turn on your street..drama with neighbors has to be one of the worst things

marcster
02-01-2007, 04:19 PM
ya never know when you need to borrow that bottle of ketchup, or ask to sit shotgun in their ferrari enzo to the grocery store!

eric_g
02-01-2007, 04:25 PM
some people complained in my neighborhood about speeding and had a speed bump built. well the fuckin dumbasses put it right in front of someones driveway and the thing was removed 3 months later.

PsykotiK
02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
some people just need to learn to :stfu:

SaCH
02-01-2007, 05:30 PM

Isn't it BETTER that your car sounds fast? That's fair warning to the kids that a car is coming..

Better than having a silent hybrid doing 90mph on the same road w/o a noise

Djfobulous
02-02-2007, 04:55 AM
ohh man the people on my street are psycho! they even set up fucking TRAFFIC CONES so people HAVE to slow down. lol assholes

Mr. Crowley
02-02-2007, 08:11 AM
ohh man the people on my street are psycho! they even set up fucking TRAFFIC CONES so people HAVE to slow down. lol assholes

...Like I said earlier, that is illegal, call the fucking cops on them...

PsykotiK
02-02-2007, 10:28 AM
...Like I said earlier, that is illegal, call the fucking cops on them...

damn right he should

06rsxs06
02-02-2007, 11:02 AM
yea setting up unauthorized traffic controll devices is illegal. Hit the cone and claim it scratched your paint, Then call the cops

lance
02-02-2007, 11:12 AM
yeah, i have people yell at me all the time even though im not driving fast, i just pop my blow off valve at them. Now i just get stare downs

mrde50ae
02-06-2007, 01:01 AM
i had 1 soccer dad follow me out of a neighborhod that i was obeying the speed limit in to tell he he would kick my ass if he saw me in there again. gave him a really friendly wave using my entire shoulder with my fingers spread as far as they could and a big smile skrate cheezing.

:wavey: :D

Grey Fox
02-08-2007, 10:01 PM
please don't ever type "skrate" ever again. It gave me chills reading that.

caeavesRSX-S
02-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Me and a buddy where riding one of those minibikes up and down his road when some woman came out yelling at us. She said why dont you get that illegal thing off the road. My buddy said why dont you mind your own goddamn business. We continued to ride the bike as she was yelling to us that she worked at the dmv for 25 years and knew they were illegal, blah, blah, blah. If children can play in the street, so can we.

PsykotiK
02-15-2007, 06:59 PM
:rotfl: thats funny.. i can see it now.. woman runs over kid while yelling at other kids for riding mini bikes

dan_nguyen
02-15-2007, 08:03 PM
lol you guys got it bad haha. At my old house no one cared, just old people live there and most worked during the day (lived in the suburbs) so they wouldn't care. New house the street sucks ass, bumps and dips and shit so I can't speed or I'll bottom out like fuck. And not many kids anyways, and my new neighbors are cool, so they don't mind. They always hear me coming home at 11 pm after work though lol.

duffman3366
02-16-2007, 12:08 AM

haha before i got my rsx i remember some bitch put mad cones up so i just ran them over with my piece of shit car at the time and she called the cops on me and i just denied everything and there was no proof:thumbsup:

PsykotiK
02-16-2007, 12:27 AM
shoulda gave her a ticket also since thats ILLEGAL

rsxxsj
02-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

madru17
02-16-2007, 01:55 AM

wtf why is this posted here?

02-16-2007, 07:39 AM

wtf why is this posted here?

:rotfl: :rotfl:

twice as funny when people dont get it

MattJ
08-12-2007, 09:52 PM
I hate them

Airbomb
08-12-2007, 09:56 PM
I hate them

The fuck you bumping age old threads for such important input as that.

MattJ
08-12-2007, 10:02 PM
The fuck you bumping age old threads for such important input as that.

fuck you.

we drove by today and the dad yells "losers"

all three of us stop and pretty much bitched him out. was great.

AzianK
08-13-2007, 06:07 AM
some guy was goin like 2 on a 25mph road so i just had to pass him. lives rite by my house so he got out of his van and told me to slow down next time asshole, all i did was told him to fuck off and not drag his ass on the road as i pop the middle finger. aahh what an awesome day it was.

Leonard1818
08-13-2007, 03:24 PM
LOL @ these stories....

I had a girl, she was maybe 15, tell me to slow down when I had my 89 prelude S. Yeah, 104hp probably like 50ft/lbs of torque. it was a dead end road and I highly dobut I could have broke 25mph in the car. I said "Oh ok" and actually chirped my tires leaving.

A year or so later, I was called by a friend to meet at their friends house and low and behold it was this bitch who yelled at me a year ago. we laughed about it as we bob marley'd together :weeeeeeeeee:

Lloyd Christmas
08-13-2007, 03:31 PM
LOL @ these stories....

I had a girl, she was maybe 15, tell me to slow down when I had my 89 prelude S. Yeah, 104hp probably like 50ft/lbs of torque. it was a dead end road and I highly dobut I could have broke 25mph in the car. I said "Oh ok" and actually chirped my tires leaving.

A year or so later, I was called by a friend to meet at their friends house and low and behold it was this bitch who yelled at me a year ago. we laughed about it as we bob marley'd together :weeeeeeeeee:

i woulda made that stupid bitch suck my cockasaurus

Leonard1818
08-13-2007, 04:02 PM
i woulda made that stupid bitch suck my cockasaurus

in retrospect I should have. She wasn't too hot but if Ida known then that today, looking back on the incident I wouldnt have cared what she looked like, then yes, I should have. :thumbsup:

AzianK
08-14-2007, 05:27 AM
hahahaha

JCL
08-14-2007, 05:35 AM
just bang the soccer mom haha

AzianK
08-14-2007, 05:38 AM
pics of soccer mom would be cool

angelus
08-14-2007, 03:05 PM
i hate when u are about to fuck one of these milfs and at the last second they cockblock u.

DC5 Gettr
08-14-2007, 03:48 PM
run that bitch over

dens_310
08-14-2007, 03:49 PM

same here

friend_of_mine
08-17-2007, 01:31 AM
same here, one day i had one follow me to my house and my dad and i are talking and she justs starts bitching me out for driving 25 through our neighborhood. it was ridiculous and i got yelled at. fuckin broad.

W1lson
08-17-2007, 02:13 AM
i used to vtec down my street every night, until a cop followed me into my garage.
told him i had to take a shit very badly and he let me off.

i never go past 30 anymore. lol

friend_of_mine
08-17-2007, 02:23 AM
:lawl:

Unplugged
08-17-2007, 07:33 AM
i wish my street was longer than one block, then i'd blow down it doing 120 to piss my neighbors off

Renovatio
09-15-2007, 07:33 PM
FXCK I go through this same damn thing. On the way to my g/f house, take the turn off the main road into the neighborhood and give it some gas so I can actually drive down the road. (I think thats what you do in a car on a road??) No kids outside, damn soccer moms yells at me to slow down. I was so tempted to stick in reverse and say excuse me.... bitch. Pissed me off so bad and it happens everyday. Im in the neighborhood. Damn...stfu Im not even going the damn speed limit. Im sorry I drive sexiness that looks and sounds fast when its not even moving. :firemad:

Sprint2k
09-16-2007, 09:21 AM
too bad you don't have graphics on your car, or else you would be going 60 mph instead of 40 :laughing:

HyetotheSky-1
09-16-2007, 12:21 PM

so if your obeying the law flip her the finger and get on with your life....even if they have undercover cops your not breaking the law...:stop: who gives a shit what she does

Peter the RSX Nub
09-16-2007, 12:56 PM
They're all just jealous because they drive crappy cars. :coffee:

-Wingman-
09-16-2007, 02:57 PM
yeah, the neighborhood moms here are kinda bitchy about my car.

but its all good cuz most of them are hot ass milfs.:thumbsup:

amkmike
09-16-2007, 03:42 PM
:vtec: :driving:

CaliAtenza
09-16-2007, 07:03 PM
yeah, the neighborhood moms here are kinda bitchy about my car.

but its all good cuz most of them are hot ass milfs.:thumbsup:

word :giggitygiggity:

03ssmrsx
09-16-2007, 07:13 PM
idk who it was but more than 2 people complained about my driving to my mom... i dont think i go past 20-25 on my street.... and im always looking for kids in the road...

slim///
09-17-2007, 02:56 AM
I hate that shit too it's. I mean really what's going through their heads!? "Hey that car is speeding! HEY SLOW DOWN! ARE YOU CRAZY!? He can't hear me! imma go run in the middle of the road and stop him!" :stfu: :vtec:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j264/lostbeatz/41AR2B461gSL__SS400_.jpg
:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

1fstyoda
09-17-2007, 05:22 AM
My neighbors have been nice with me, they dig the car and don't car that I come home on weekends at like 3 a.m. The 4in exhaust isn't excatly quiet either. I do get some bitchy ass old dudes little more down the street though, I think I pissed of either a retired cop or judge couple days ago, he said he was liable to press charges and has his wife as a witness and shit. I told him does it look like i give a fuck and blasted the music, oh this was in my dd 95 4 door civic.

05_magnesium
09-21-2007, 10:36 PM
I would pass by these no life moms who sit and bitch about how much there lives suck to the bus drivers who picked there kids up and the dumbass bus driver would not shut off the stop sign so here i am sittin for 20 minutes waiting and everytime I would just go I would get a yell from the mom and a long annoying honk from the bus driver

06rsxs06
09-24-2007, 11:47 AM
when i was 16 i got my dads old car to drive, after awhile the neighbor down at the end of the road started to step out into the street and start yelling at me to slow down when i wasnt hardly moving. I came home one day pissed off about it and dad asked what was wrong, so i told him what was going on. He said lets go to home depot ill drive your car. Sure enough the neighbor was out in the front yard and i pointed him out. As we drove by he ran down into the street thinking it was me driving but you should have seen the look on his face when dad got out of the car and told him to F off.. after that no more prob.

Scottifer
09-24-2007, 09:08 PM
last halloween i had just turned into my parents neighborhood with my daughter in my car to show my parents her halloween costume, some lady who thought i was speeding started franticly screaming at me to slow down and even walked into the street to block me from moving. i think i was going 15 at the time.
i wanted to hit her so bad for walking into the street to try to slow me down, i'm still angry about this!

sokrstar
09-24-2007, 09:26 PM
yo matt you need to just come live over here in J. Lofts where its all college kids. The only thing loud at night is our 24hr pool.

Dripto
09-25-2007, 12:43 PM
i think we should take a pledge to hate fuck all these soccer moms if they are worthy of a poking.

SquidMaster
09-25-2007, 09:52 PM
I live on a fging dirt street. No one gives a shit :P

killa_cali
09-26-2007, 07:12 PM
my neighbors never complain about the speeding but they always let theyr damn kids, dogs, cats, chickens (i live in the middle of the city not in the country) go in the street. they dont get pissed or yell at all but i gotta watch out for moving road hazards everyday. im about to take my paintball gun n light up the neighbors chihuahuas one of these days just like i did theyr cats when they wouldnt let me sleep

Marc403
10-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah dude, same way here in NJ, when I lived with my parents this lady across the street used to complain all the time about me...it was total bs.... soccer moms ftl

Renovatio
10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
I cant wait. Once Im off my suspended License. Im gonna do everything I can to piss off the moms and try to make it interesting. Im gonna provoke them to call the cops, Im cool with my local police so it should be one dumb bitch after another. :vtec:

The 1
10-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Times have changed since I was a kid. I remember getting in all kinds of trouble for playing in the street when I was little. The parents on my street now, teach the exact opposite. When I get home from work at 5:30, it's like a friggin' block party EVERY damn day. So damn annoying.

What makes it worse is I always get the stink eye from parents thinking I've driving too fast. I have to drive like 10 mph just to make sure I don't hit any of their retarded kids. Just the other day this little girl purposely jumps in front of my car thinking it would be funny. Then, of course, her mother was there and tried telling me to slow down (I was going 10 mph). I told her she's lucky I was driving as slow as I was because my car hates speed bumps.

Then there's this other mid-30's prick that drives an SRT-8. This moron rips up and down our street and NEVER gets bitched at. In fact, his own wife is one of the culprits who leaves their kids in the street for target practice.

The tragedies of suburban life... :shakehead

06rsxs06
10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Sounds like its time for a TRAIN HORN!!! installation

RSXOWNES
10-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Everytime Im told to slow down even though i am not speeding in residential areas, whether it be because they have kids or what not. I actually stop and yell at them why dont you get your kids of the damn road where cars drive on and put them on the playground where they are supposed to play unless you want them to get hit by a car. They usually always shut their mouths after that.

STiSchucky
10-17-2007, 04:36 PM
a hot soccer mom always trumps a hot teen girl

aftershock141
10-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Two cops were sitting at my house within 30 minutes of me getting back from Chicago and picking up my car that had been gone for 4.5 months.

We got new neighbors(old people) and they were sitting out in front of their house in the driveway and decided it would be a good idea to call the cops. One, my mom was in the car with me and two, I wasn't even speeding at all. My mom just started yelling at the cop and then decided to throw the middle finger at our neighbors yelling yeah, that's right!

We've lived here for 18 years we own the block. Biggest lot on it and biggest house on it. Screw the hater old people.

Phrost
10-17-2007, 09:15 PM
I get that sometimes, but it was a lot worse when I had my Volkswagen.

I have a dumptube now that dumps right after the downpipe, and I actually like to drive around with it open because it's no louder than your typical Harley that every old fuck has unless I get on it.

If any bitches scream at me when I'm going 0-5 over, I clutch in and rev up to 5k again and again quickly so my dumptube backfires really loud :beerchug:

VRRR + SHHHH and then PSSHHH FUCKING BANG are the noises my car makes, in order :laughing:

killertofupanda
10-17-2007, 09:37 PM
blah.. where i live, there aren't any stupid ass kids running around the streets. although, my friend was once ran over by a old geezer who attempted to murder him. he rolled off the car with only a bruise. funny, how pissed he was because the guy crushed his newly bought skateboard that he spend $130 for the deck.

blackpearl
10-17-2007, 10:32 PM
this is why i have a brush bar.

Biggred
10-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Ive gotten that shit, or maybe if i was going about 30 (which in my neighborhood isnt bad i.e. not much traffic with houses far apart). Funny thing is, one day one of the complainers cuts a corner turning into my street and almost hits me. Not only that i have a basketball hoop right there so people are in the street.

lets see whats worse. me going 30 mph or someone going 25 mph and cutting a corner with people possibly being in the street.

Although statistics have showed that adults are better/more responsible drivers, thats no always the case!

AznAndrw
05-06-2008, 12:04 AM
yea man i no how u feel i get yelled at by random joggers all the time

DaveT
05-06-2008, 12:13 AM
ahaha.. i remember a while back.. i accidently left the car in neutral and i passed my an anal soccer moms house and barely hit the gas.. and then i was like "oh shit! sorry!" and she had her husband run down to my house and tell me to knock it off.. now theres a cop patrolling my neighborhood.. :( gay shit eh?

luckyred
05-06-2008, 10:36 AM
My neighbourhood is practically china town. full of old asian people walking everyday..so they could careless about my driving, not that i speed anyway

03rsxnj
05-06-2008, 12:28 PM
people in my neighbor hood tell me to slow down on my street all the time when im coming home from work keep in mind my house is about 25ft in from the corner :squinty: how the fuck am i gon get over 20mph after taking a 90* corner and then pull into my drive way that is a max of 3 car lengths from the corner?

!McLovin!
05-06-2008, 01:00 PM
only one solution. PIITB

AWD s0n
05-06-2008, 02:17 PM
i got the cops called because of my hks bov one time they said my car was making dangerous noises:dontknow: and it was unsafe to drive :shakehead:

mjoss2008
05-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Pretty much I get a weekly slow down, I've had a middleaged man wait for me to come home and run into the middle of the road with his palm out to make me stop and yell at me, seriously some people just assume your speeding if your cars loud, but after a few weeks of it I find ways to smile at the people that tell me to slow down maybe give them a little rev or something.

danep21
05-06-2008, 03:07 PM
if i am not speeding... and someone throws there hands up and yells at me ...:vtec: TIME!!! I show them what speeding is ..:D :chuck:

TegginIt
05-06-2008, 11:18 PM
yeah i get the stare downs from the whole street when i roll up at 15mph on my bike in second gear

but no one says shit

but im gonna run over a little prick on purpose so those fucks learn to stay off the road

arialdrone
05-06-2008, 11:31 PM
wow your neighbors suck... mine dont even care if i practice wheelies in our neighborhood.... then again one of them shot at my dog :/ hmmmm people confuse me.

SE3P
05-06-2008, 11:51 PM
psh i actually speed in my neighborhood with my bike and my loud ass car. No one ever tells me shit. i must have some really nice neighbors. then again i dont speed when it ppl are asleep like when im coming home at midnight or going to work at 4 am

Dripto
05-07-2008, 12:11 AM
psh i actually speed in my neighborhood with my bike and my loud ass car. No one ever tells me shit. i must have some really nice neighbors. then again i dont speed when it ppl are asleep like when im coming home at midnight or going to work at 4 am

goin 2 work at 4am FTMFL srsly.

I<3VteC
05-07-2008, 12:20 AM
I live next to the park that always holds little league games. Fine with me. Not cool when everyone wants to park in the middle of the FREAKING STREET to talk to each other, and when I drive by at slow speeds, they dog me for going AROUND THERE CAR!

:run::run::run:

My neighbor is a cop and Im cool with him too, so even if I wanted to roar down the street, nothing would happen. :dontknow:

Forget soccer moms. Soccer Sisters anyone?

fico
05-07-2008, 12:28 AM
i put my 6 speed in last weekend and didnt finish up till 3am, and i couldnt get the hub to rotate to get the axel in so i turned the car on and used that to rotate the lsd and pop the axel in, it took about a whole 5 seconds but as i turn the car up i head a mans voice and look to my drive and see my neighbor walking up and he starts yelling at me about shoving cop cars up my ass or something.

now im about 6 foot to 6'3 depending on what store im comming out of and im about 145lbs (skinny i know) and he is about 5'6 and a body builder (his brother is an olympic gold medalist for weight lifting to give you some idea) and he is about an inch away from my face yellign at me. needless to say i was a little intimidated but i held my ground and after he had his rant he went back inside.

now i know it was dumb to turn my car on at 3am especialy with an aftermarket exhaust but its not like im sitting out there reving the piss out of my car it was only idleing , and i checked with the police in my area and my exhaust meets ohios noise limit. so idk, just pisses me off

SE3P
05-07-2008, 12:29 AM
goin 2 work at 4am FTMFL srsly.

fuck tell me about it.. especially when your out with the homies till midnight or past it the day before..

kabe
05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
whats the speedlimit, 30? drive the limit

TegginIt
05-07-2008, 09:01 PM
i put my 6 speed in last weekend and didnt finish up till 3am, and i couldnt get the hub to rotate to get the axel in so i turned the car on and used that to rotate the lsd and pop the axel in, it took about a whole 5 seconds but as i turn the car up i head a mans voice and look to my drive and see my neighbor walking up and he starts yelling at me about shoving cop cars up my ass or something.

now im about 6 foot to 6'3 depending on what store im comming out of and im about 145lbs (skinny i know) and he is about 5'6 and a body builder (his brother is an olympic gold medalist for weight lifting to give you some idea) and he is about an inch away from my face yellign at me. needless to say i was a little intimidated but i held my ground and after he had his rant he went back inside.

now i know it was dumb to turn my car on at 3am especialy with an aftermarket exhaust but its not like im sitting out there reving the piss out of my car it was only idleing , and i checked with the police in my area and my exhaust meets ohios noise limit. so idk, just pisses me off

:dontknow:

i roll up at around 2am or 3am with my D&D pipe on my r6, its loud as FUCK, no one wakes up though. what a bitch

VVENOM800TT
05-09-2008, 02:38 AM
whats the speedlimit, 30? drive the limit

Do you not fucking read? They do drive the limit, but people still bitch about it.

VVENOM800TT
05-09-2008, 02:41 AM
I was at myfriends house once and i was just leaving and as i made a u turn at the culdasack and accelerate down the street some mom yells "slow down, you're gonna kill someone"
i just looked at my friend who was still in his driveway and laughed, so did he. I didn't even go 25mph, which is the speed limit there. And my only mod was an intake, fucking moms ftl

KillaICM
05-09-2008, 03:38 AM
I was at myfriends house once and i was just leaving and as i made a u turn at the culdasack and accelerate down the street some mom yells "slow down, you're gonna kill someone"
i just looked at my friend who was still in his driveway and laughed, so did he. I didn't even go 25mph, which is the speed limit there. And my only mod was an intake, fucking moms ftl

This was the rsx? :eek:

Everyone keeps thinking my rsx is modded even though it's 100% stock. When I say everyone, it's usually old people. Do rsxes sound loud when they take off? :dontknow:

I need someone to drive my car and find out. :rotfl:

!McLovin!
05-09-2008, 11:37 AM
I <3 driving by cars with alarms and setting them off with exhaust.

Changeling
05-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I only read the first two pages of this thread, but I feel like I need to wax in***

Fucking neighborhood mom's should get thier kids out of the street instead of giving drivers dirty looks. Its a street. Is the yard and drive way not good enough anymore?

I hit a little girl on a bike in my neighborhood about three weeks ago becuase she darted out into the street from behind a parked cargo van. I hit the brakes on my Mazda 3, but there just wasn't enough time. Luckily she just injured her hand. Thank God.

I was lucky too, because someone saw it and was able to make a statement that it was an accident. So hopefully I can't get sued.

But fuck man, get your kids out of the street, and if you see that a car is coming, don't just stand there. Yell at the little twirps to move out of the way. Jeez, why is this rocket-science to some people.

I have a seven yr old and you better believe she knows not to play in the street.

iconic
05-16-2008, 12:27 PM

You see this is exactly what the fuck has gone wrong with the world. When I was young, I almost did get hit by a car, and my mother, who witnessed the event, did not yell at the driver. She beat my fucking ass for playing ball in the road.