So I met Gen. Peter Pace, Chairman of the Joint chiefs of Staff [Archive] - Club RSX Message Board

: So I met Gen. Peter Pace, Chairman of the Joint chiefs of Staff

Fanatik
08-17-2007, 08:49 AM
He was here at OSAN yesterday with the Senior Enlisted advisor to the JCS

completely kick ass to see him arrive with his secret service

i really want to get into that secret service FTW

i got a Coin from the both of them because im a fuckin beast

I shook thier hand and chatted for about 2 min

pointless thread but i wanted to make it:thumbsup:

SSM
08-17-2007, 09:38 AM
La Te Freaking Dah.

JK, cool shit.

STLuNaTiC_v34
08-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Nice, DNI Michael McCollum (http://www.dni.gov/aboutODNI/who.htm) came to visit our site on Wednesday. I got to hear him speak.

lumpulus
08-17-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey, even Generals have to use the toilet every now and again. Good to hear they both tipped you.

joosrsx
08-18-2007, 01:07 PM
Can you post a pic of the coin? I'd like to see what it looks like.

Thanks

oh6s
08-18-2007, 02:28 PM
i got a Coin from the both of them because im a fuckin beast

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Only Fanatik woud post up a line like that! :lawl:

Fanatik
08-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Can you post a pic of the coin? I'd like to see what it looks like.

Thanks

sure thing coming right up

Fanatik
08-18-2007, 07:59 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee316/jbanaszek/coin001.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee316/jbanaszek/coin002.jpg

oh6s
08-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Very Nice!:thumbsup:

MsFB
08-18-2007, 08:46 PM
what is the coin for? Is it like a business card for do only super-awesome huge ass fucking beasts get them? :D

Airbomb
08-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Damn, good thing you're no where near any actual danger or else you wouldn't have gotten your tool coins.

Magic Shortbus
08-18-2007, 09:16 PM
http://wwwp.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/86/864f37d211e4dc73d1dc97444226b666491460b2.jpg

Fanatik
08-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Damn, good thing you're no where near any actual danger or else you wouldn't have gotten your tool coins.

says the shit bag EX marine who couldnt handle it and quit

yet he still whines today in every posts he makes

whats even funnier is everytime u post ur boyfriend posts behind you

oh6s
08-18-2007, 09:29 PM
says hte shit bag marine who couldnt handle it and quit

yet he still whines today in every posts he makes

whats even funnier is everytime u post ur boyfriend posts behind you

:mam:

Slingblade
08-19-2007, 01:57 AM
Thats cool. General Pace is a good one. The politicians screwed him big time.

Fanatik
08-19-2007, 05:09 AM
he really was great to chat with he is retiring in OCT

oyy0
08-19-2007, 12:19 PM
met the guy in lundstuhl... dont remember shit but he gave me a coin that was eventually jacked by somebody in the hospital.
nice coins.

Fury220
08-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey, even Generals have to use the toilet every now and again. Good to hear they both tipped you.

Your first post in a YEAR and this is all you have to contribute? :thumbsdow

Fanatik...cool coins. Must have been neat to chat with those guys.

And apparently, Airbomb doesn't know how close Kunsan is to the DMZ. :shakehead

Fanatik
08-20-2007, 02:10 AM
No worries fury, after recieivng a few threats and insults from this guy last yr, I made sure to print out everything he said to me and showed them to my chain of command, just as I was instructed just ignore him. There is a reason why these people are EX military if there was even any truth to what they state at all

Oh and Im at OSAN lol

But these do come to mind

stalk2 /stɔk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[stawk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation,
–verb (used without object)
1. to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.
2. to walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides: He was so angry he stalked away without saying goodbye.
3. to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner: Famine stalked through the nation.
4. Obsolete. to walk or go stealthily along.
–verb (used with object)
5. to pursue (game, a person, etc.) stealthily.
6. to proceed through (an area) in search of prey or quarry: to stalk the woods for game.
7. to proceed or spread through in a steady or sinister manner: Disease stalked the land.
–noun
8. an act or course of stalking quarry, prey, or the like: We shot the mountain goat after a five-hour stalk.
9. a slow, stiff stride or gait.
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME stalken (v.), repr. the base of OE bestealcian to move stealthily, stealcung stalking (ger.); akin to steal]

jeal·ous·y /ˈdʒɛləsi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[jel-uh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ous·ies for 4.
1. jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
3. vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
4. a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.
[Origin: 1175–1225; ME gelusie, jelosie < OF gelosie, equiv. to gelos jealous + -ie -y3]

—Synonyms 1. See envy.

en&#183;vy /ˈɛnvi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[en-vee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural -vies, verb, -vied, -vy&#183;ing.
–noun
1. a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc.
2. an object of envious feeling: Her intelligence made her the envy of her classmates.
3. Obsolete. ill will.
–verb (used with object)
4. to regard with envy; be envious of: He envies her the position she has achieved in her profession.
–verb (used without object)
5. Obsolete. to be affected with envy.
[Origin: 1250–1300; (n.) ME envie < OF < L invidia, equiv. to invid(us) envious (deriv. of invid&#233;re to envy; see invidious) + -ia -y3; (v.) ME envien < OF envier < ML invidiāre, deriv. of L invidia]

Fury220
08-20-2007, 06:50 AM
Yeah, about 2 years ago I posted some pictures of me flying in a thread.

Lumpulus got all weird, made fun of the pictures, so I made fun of him (it was easy). He ended up PM-ing me and threatening to tell my commanders about my camera.

But when he mentioned the names of my commanders, they were all kinda wrong. He named people I knew that had been at my base, but not in the last year or so. I figured it out: He did a Google search for their names and posted what he came up with as some kind of e-thug way of attempting to scare me.

He also claimed that he was a retired Major with "more flight hours than Fury has been alive." Whatever.

The man STILL has not told me what aircraft he has flown.

He comes into CRSX, posts some shit that no one reads about, then leaves.

Fuck 'em.

Fury220
08-20-2007, 06:52 AM
Oh and Im at OSAN lol

Whoops...just noticed that. lol

Fanatik
08-20-2007, 07:15 AM
oh yeah he threatend to tell my commanders at EMS

lol

Ive never been apart of EMS

regardless, my shirt said he could be a old lady looking for attention and to not sweat it
;)

OlieCan
08-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Those coins are pretty pimp.

Throw those things up on ebay, lol :p

:shady:

FalsifiedProphet
08-29-2007, 05:40 PM
nice looking coins......