Anyone other Marines..... [Archive] - Club RSX Message Board

: Anyone other Marines.....

ramzrsx
09-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Attending Recruitors school? Stupid HRST

I check in tomorrow in San Diego, CA for BRC. :thumbsdow

swedersx
09-04-2007, 01:59 PM
a buddy of mine from high school is the fiscal clerk for the recruiter school. He likes it. It can't be that bad; a few months in San Diego... a lot better than a sharp stick in the eye.

The only way I'd be a recruiter is if I reenlisted. But seeings how that is never going to happen, I don't need to worry about it.

ghb2513
09-04-2007, 03:06 PM

Basic Reconnaissance Course?

Damn, high speed Devil :thumbsup:

crazy j type-s
09-06-2007, 08:32 AM

yeah i'm waiting to get orders this month for Recruitror school thanks to the HRST Team...but i'm not supposed to leave untill march

ramzrsx
09-16-2007, 12:19 PM
yeah i'm waiting to get orders this month for Recruitror school thanks to the HRST Team...but i'm not supposed to leave untill march

If you do get orders be ready to be treated like a recruit in bootcamp.......Field day fuck*n blows just one of many reasons

crazy j type-s
09-17-2007, 10:52 AM
If you do get orders be ready to be treated like a recruit in bootcamp.......Field day fuck*n blows just one of many reasons

are you fucking serious?

ramzrsx
09-17-2007, 02:23 PM
are you fucking serious?

all the leaves in the area have to be picked up "ALL"...all the grass between cracks and dirt have to be swept out of them....all the pictures in teh hall ways have to be dusted and cleaned......all the loose leaves in bushes have to be taken out...the sidewalks have to be pressure washed....and not even talking about the hallways in the building they have to be the standards of the SgtMaj who just got here from 3 tours from the drill field and his standards are the ones we have to meet :thumbsdow ..................its actually funny though seeing gunny's and ssgts doing it too though so its whatever you make it

ramzrsx
09-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Just received that im going to Midwest City, Oklahoma to be a recruitor...........

crazy j type-s
09-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Just received that im going to Midwest City, Oklahoma to be a recruitor...........

is that where you wanted to go?

ramzrsx
09-22-2007, 09:56 AM
is that where you wanted to go?

Yeah, Im originally from southwest oklahoma a little town names Altus, but i'll be going to OKlahoma city which isn't to bad.

crazy j type-s
09-22-2007, 02:07 PM
did you get a by name request by the SgtMaj or is that where you got to pick?

ramzrsx
09-22-2007, 04:41 PM
did you get a by name request by the SgtMaj or is that where you got to pick?

no i just got lucky because oklahoma is a hot spot right now meaning they need recruiters.......but my advice to you is to get a by name request because some people got "travel and adventure" which means they got fucked some got sent to alaska, the somoan islands all types of bullshit places so get a by name

crazy j type-s
09-22-2007, 05:47 PM
no i just got lucky because oklahoma is a hot spot right now meaning they need recruiters.......but my advice to you is to get a by name request because some people got "travel and adventure" which means they got fucked some got sent to alaska, the somoan islands all types of bullshit places so get a by name

oh i plan on getting a by name. my GySgt get fucked by the HRST team back in the day and get sent to bum fuck Alaska

swedersx
10-31-2007, 07:32 AM
oh i plan on getting a by name. my GySgt get fucked by the HRST team back in the day and get sent to bum fuck Alaska

yeah but that Gy is a doucheface anyway.

I'll have to go down there and tell the SgtMaj to either clean his own shit or deal with it.

Just give him one of these:
when he says:
"HEY MARINE! THAT CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK HAS DIRT IN IT...CLEAN IT UP!"
you say:
"that's because it's a sidewalk, go fuck yourself."

problem solved. you're not a fucking recruit so don't let him talk to you like you are. I've come to the conclusion that too many people are afraid to stand up for themselves, hence the reason why the Marine Corps is so far behind the times. We're stuck in the fucking "that's how it was when I was a lcpl" mentality, which is utterly fucking retarded.

And if you get orders to BFE, be sure to punch whoever gives them to you in the face. I wish I would have jumped on ssgt's desk and drop kicked his head off the top of his shoulders when he put me in 6484. bastard

ramzrsx
11-01-2007, 11:36 AM
yeah but that Gy is a doucheface anyway.

I'll have to go down there and tell the SgtMaj to either clean his own shit or deal with it.

Just give him one of these:
when he says:
"HEY MARINE! THAT CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK HAS DIRT IN IT...CLEAN IT UP!"
you say:
"that's because it's a sidewalk, go fuck yourself."

problem solved. you're not a fucking recruit so don't let him talk to you like you are. I've come to the conclusion that too many people are afraid to stand up for themselves, hence the reason why the Marine Corps is so far behind the times. We're stuck in the fucking "that's how it was when I was a lcpl" mentality, which is utterly fucking retarded.

And if you get orders to BFE, be sure to punch whoever gives them to you in the face. I wish I would have jumped on ssgt's desk and drop kicked his head off the top of his shoulders when he put me in 6484. bastard

Trust me alot of Gysgt and senior staff had problems getting treated like we did, but unfortunately recruiting school is a maker or breaker, plus i doubt anyone of the seniority of the majority of the class doesn't want to put there career in jeoprady because they don't want to clean, they'll find any way to send you home with a double signer so we all sucked it up and went on........i graduated the 25th and heading to Oklahoma City.

Airbomb
11-01-2007, 02:05 PM
:rotfl:

Doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how long you've been in you'll always have some dicks playing fuck fuck games with you. I'm sorry but all the smart Marines that aren't stuck in the corps get out achieving better and you're stuck with the worst of the worst that eventually make it up to senior spots that would never make it outside of that fucking moronic system. Expect when you go to any sort of school to be treated like shit unless of course you are an officer.

swedersx
11-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Trust me alot of Gysgt and senior staff had problems getting treated like we did, but unfortunately recruiting school is a maker or breaker, plus i doubt anyone of the seniority of the majority of the class doesn't want to put there career in jeoprady because they don't want to clean, they'll find any way to send you home with a double signer so we all sucked it up and went on........i graduated the 25th and heading to Oklahoma City.

I would take the boot then request MSG duty. I couldn't do the recruiting thing. I wouldn't sugar coat anything, which would lead to 0 deppers, leading to my demise. It'd be a huge waste.

regardless, I'd rather call bullshit and get reprimanded then put up with some ignorant authoritarian douche bag giving me bullshit orders.