Stuck on a Submarine and It's Rigged for Hot Sweaty Ball Sacks. [Archive] - Club RSX Message Board

: Stuck on a Submarine and It's Rigged for Hot Sweaty Ball Sacks.

SubRSX_S
09-17-2007, 07:33 PM
So I'm sitting here at work in the radio room :shady: and we are rigged for reduced electrical. That means that anything not critical to the ship's performance is secured, AKA air conditioning. I'm stuck in a room surrounded with electronics and the AC is secured. I'm sweating my ass off and it's atleast 100 degrees in here. I'm sure the computer I'm on will crash soon enough. My ass is stuck to the cheap ass vinyl seat covers and I'm typing on a ghetto rigged computer that isn't even made for this internet bullshit. It's a duty day so I'm stuck here all night long in a big ass metal tube that is just constantly getting hotter by the minute because the dumbass Nukes can't get their shit to work. I hate fucking nukes and damnet do I HATE vinyl seat covers that cling to my sweaty ass whenever they secure air conditioning on this piece of shit submarine due to dumbass nukes and their reduced electrical rigs. fuck.

NHB_DC5R
09-17-2007, 07:43 PM
ur posting from a submarine in the middle of the ocean?

SubRSX_S
09-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Not under anything right now. I'm pier side in Norfolk, VA.
I've posted on here from the submarine before. Wouldn't
be able to let yah know where I was at if I was out to sea
though. Fuck it is hot in here.

NHB_DC5R
09-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Not under anything right now. I'm pier side in Norfolk, VA.
I've posted on here from the submarine before. Wouldn't
be able to let yah know where I was at if I was out to sea
though. Fuck it is hot in here.

welll thats cool.....if ur into things taht are long and hard and full of seamen

SubRSX_S
09-17-2007, 08:08 PM
haha actually it's funny you mention that...

if for some reason anyone has the october 2006 copy of Super Street, check out the letter of the month and you'll see exactly what I told them about the same thing.

FalsifiedProphet
09-17-2007, 09:18 PM
nice

Big Black Boss
09-19-2007, 03:34 PM
ur posting from a submarine in the middle of the ocean?

he said he's on duty.

duty is not the same as being underway. duty = watchstanding

Fury220
09-23-2007, 10:07 PM
leave it to the Navy to take a simple word like "off" and change it to "secured." lol.

Big Black Boss
09-23-2007, 10:12 PM
how come the highest ranked serviceman is the one with the biggest mouth in this subforum? lol

use that big mouth and suck my cack, sir.

Fanatik
09-23-2007, 10:40 PM
oh snap

i missed this

ghb2513
10-12-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm pier side in Norfolk, VA.

Fuck it is hot in here.

Back in July, I was working in manuvering and there was no ventilation on the boat.
At 6 in the morning, I was sweating up a storm in there testing some stuff that we installed later on that day in the R/C.

It was actually cooler in the R/C because the ventilation on.

I've worked just about everywhere on the boats: the MBTs, Sonar Dome, Sonar sphere, Sail, R/C etc. And everywhere you go, it's either hot, cramped, or both :run: :noes:

But we usually have ventilation in most spaces :thumbsup:

SubRSX_S
10-23-2007, 10:53 PM
it just sucks period...granted....we are the best the navy has to offer :D , but still...the extra pay isn't worth it...

ghb2513
10-24-2007, 02:23 AM
it just sucks period...granted....we are the best the navy has to offer :D , but still...the extra pay isn't worth it...

Transfer to a boomer and get more room :thumbsup:

I want to work on one in dry dock so I can see what their MBTs are like.

Only got to go on boomers when they were pierside.

SubRSX_S
10-24-2007, 05:34 AM
it's pretty sad when going to a boomer is a luxurious upgrade to me. they are huge, compared to attack, but i don't want to deal with the politics involved with nuclear weapons.

ghb2513
10-24-2007, 11:45 AM
it's pretty sad when going to a boomer is a luxurious upgrade to me. they are huge, compared to attack, but i don't want to deal with the politics involved with nuclear weapons.

Walking thru Sherwood Forest or whatever they call it was pretty cool though :laughing:

I forget what they call it but they had a different name for the "wardroom" on the boomers when I had to go see the SDO.

shitagi
10-30-2007, 12:22 PM
haha subs suck! Put my ass on a carrier anyday....p.s. hows hot racking lol