: annoying high school kids blahhh

madru17
09-20-2007, 07:58 PM
so im a senior in high school and it truely is annoying haveing a modded car in school thats not a ricer lol,

for example every morning i sit in my car till all the spots around me are filled to make sure my baby is safe. so this kid pops in my window lol.. so im like yo and he says wonna race my friends srt 4..so im like:stop: this aint no viper...hes like what do you have done, so i tell him bolt ons, thn he asks if i have an exhuast (me having a comptech) i tell him no. I HATE the kids that run around asking everyone if they wonna race thier friends and how thier friends have sub 9 secong cars lol...sure:laughat:

then this thing parks next to me every day...

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/madru17/side.jpg

so we have a fire drill...so i immediatly go stand next to my car so know one does anything funny...so this other kid walks up to me ands like wow is that your car..im like yea...what do you have done to that?..so i tell him alot lol...(like he knows what jdm is haha) then he points to the car next to me and goes have you raced him beofre? looks like he would beat you lol.

omg these kids think they know all about cars but there all ignorant...everyhting gets riced in my school lol... i dont think anyone in my school even knows anything about really tuning a car.

next week ill take a pic of all the ricers that park next to me lol...anyone else in high school with a nice car and have weird moments?

these are just a few i have alot more lol

LoboRsxS
09-20-2007, 08:00 PM
that sounds like a personal problem to me

blk type-s
09-20-2007, 08:01 PM
take it to T2B :baby:

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:02 PM
that sounds like a personal problem to me

:stfu:

03ssmrsx
09-20-2007, 08:02 PM
lmao kids in highschool didnt know anything about cars, some kid with an auto g35 was like yo sean if i get a turbo no-one in rockland can touch me right? it be mad fast, i mean as is i can take any car in the lot ....

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:03 PM
lmao kids in highschool didnt know anything about cars, some kid with an auto g35 was like yo sean if i get a turbo no-one in rockland can touch me right? it be mad fast, i mean as is i can take any car in the lot ....

haha i love how the "lot" is all that matters

stlrollin6
09-20-2007, 08:04 PM
yea man im in HS i have the same problem haha everyone likes do you want to race this kid and could you beat a vette etc haha they say so much stupid shit

03ssmrsx
09-20-2007, 08:05 PM
haha i love how the "lot" is all that matters

no really, they'd all talk about "the loudest car in the lot", "the fastest", "the best sound"
me - :stop:

ClioASMDC5
09-20-2007, 08:05 PM
O.M.G. that Elantra is just....

:rotfl:

GEEZ, what are people thinking these days...

On a more serious note, yeah I know how that is. I'm always afraid whenever I'm near other kids in that age group with my car that they're going to ding up my car or key it or something... :noes:

I remember those days...ugh..unpredictable kids along with their riced out cars...

LoboRsxS
09-20-2007, 08:06 PM
:stfu:

lol im just fuckin with ya yea that same in my school civics and accords with these gay ass bodykits and shit with fart cannon mufflers always wanting to raise me in my legend :coffee: they lose :( all kids do think they know everyshit about cars in hs i admit that i am autolyimpared but there was this one get that told me he has an sr20 in his civic :bsflag: even i know that is bs

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:06 PM
no really, they'd all talk about "the loudest car in the lot", "the fastest", "the best sound"
me - :stop:

bro same exact thing lol

theres like subwoofer contest at 7am lol

im like wtf i just woke up 5 mins ago lol

?uestion
09-20-2007, 08:08 PM
I have seen this car before, it feels like a flash back.

I happened to have my rsx my senior year and I know how it feels. especially when you actually had the fastest car on the lot. the asinine people I put up with day in and day out.

I got naws now yep 200 shot, I can take you.

LoboRsxS
09-20-2007, 08:08 PM

lol what a coincidence there is these kid who thinks he is mad gangsta and he wrecked the shit outta his auto rsx and then his parents bout him a auto g35 and asked me if i wanna race him with my legend cause he would beat me im just like ill race u once u buy your own car

03ssmrsx
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
I have seen this car before, it feels like a flash back.

I happened to have my rsx my senior year and I know how it feels. especially when actually have the fastest car on the lot. the asinine people I put up with day in and day out.

I got naws now yep 200 shot, I can take you.

:rotfl: the kid with g35 also said before he got the g35 he was getting a type s in automatic from the factory.... "dude, there discontinued as of this year" ... "na i can still order it"

bro same exact thing lol

senior year i had first period off and last period off, came in late, left early crew ftw

CPU
09-20-2007, 08:10 PM
bro same exact thing lol

Same here. Senior in HS also. All the kids care about here are lifts and subs. Ricers seem to be in hiding at my school at least. Although, first question is almost always "do you have an exhaust?"

LoboRsxS
o wait what i hate the most are the kids who go like 90mph down the parking lot and doing burn outs and shit at 7am lol that is just pure gay and it gets so old when they do it every fucking day

madru17
lmao

theres is one kid in school i do wonna race tho lol but he wont

a stock sc cobalt ss

LoboRsxS
09-20-2007, 08:12 PM
the new thing is my school is wrecking. every fucking kid in my school thinks that wrecking cause they r drunk or someshit is cool..what the fuck is wrong with people 2day lol

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:13 PM
i also enjoy the crowd with broncos that are lifted 2 feet that think they can b eat anyone in a race when you cant even see the color of the car because of mud

03ssmrsx
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
i also enjoy the crowd with broncos that are lifted 2 feet that think they can b eat anyone in a race when you cant even see the color of the car because of mud

oh man what part of dirty jersey are you from?

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:16 PM
oh man what part of dirty jersey are you from?

south yo lol

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:21 PM
:rotfl: the kid with g35 also said before he got the g35 he was getting a type s in automatic from the factory.... "dude, there discontinued as of this year" ... "na i can still order it"

senior year i had first period off and last period off, came in late, left early crew ftw

i get out at 12 oclock....co op ftmfw

Boost_inthebox
09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
<only kid in his high school that knows anything about REAL cars. the rest are bullshit and race their non turbo dsm's and v6 f-bodys lol

example: a neon green 96 talon with painted drum brakes and an aluminium stack on the back claiming running 13's stock. he misses gears going home everday because i have to follow him for some time. and he thinks revving to 5k at the stop light to take off is cool.

he also cut off his exhaust behind the cat because he said it added 15 horses lol

stlrollin6
09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
haha yea a kid at my school has a new lancer auto and is telling me how hes going to TT it and will beat my ass hahaha a sophmore in HS telling me this...

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:27 PM
haha yea a kid at my school has a new lancer auto and is telling me how hes going to TT it and will beat my ass hahaha a sophmore in HS telling me this...

lol at TT 4 cylinder

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:27 PM
<only kid in his high school that knows anything about REAL cars. the rest are bullshit and race their non turbo dsm's and v6 f-bodys lol

example: a neon green 96 talon with painted drum brakes and an aluminium stack on the back claiming running 13's stock. he misses gears going home everday because i have to follow him for some time. and he thinks revving to 5k at the stop light to take off is cool.

he also cut off his exhaust behind the cat because he said it added 15 horses lol

unfortunetly i feel the same way

articbluedc5
09-20-2007, 08:28 PM
lol looks like this kid where i grew up with a turbo kit on his hyndai that runs 16's

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:31 PM
lmao he claims that he is now selling the car and getting a lancer

it will smoke me hahah

Sinister-S
09-20-2007, 08:31 PM
ha brings back memories. I graduated last year and there were 3 of us that had Type S's (all on these boards and none riced out) and there were always kids with BMW's and Muscle cars, and even a kid with a brand new EVO 9 givin us shit and callin us ricers. i was like dude do you even know what that is? :stfu: :shakehead

madru17
09-20-2007, 08:33 PM
i should just be like fuck it race me bitch

100 bucks on the spot hahah

Sinister-S
09-20-2007, 08:39 PM
i should just be like fuck it race me bitch

100 bucks on the spot hahah

ha F that man, since its a ricer topic i should have done it F&F style and gone for slips :rotfl:

KilleRVteC
09-20-2007, 09:24 PM
bro same exact thing lol

LOL. I don't understand how those ricers can listen to music so loud right out of bed. It's quite disturbing. Not too many ricers in my school though:thumbsup:

wrx74
09-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Prove your Point. I'm 20 haven't been in school for a couple years Theres a few kids i knew that work at a local gas station, Every time i pass they shout stuff like "Light up that Fwd". So one day i pulled up next to one of them in an older mustang pre fox body, any ways To make a story short i put 3 cars on him and they left me alone.

LoopyDC5
09-20-2007, 09:51 PM
there are only a handfool of ricers in my school.some green little chexy with a mufler and a 23in tach and some singlecam egs that are loud ass hell..some nice cars to theres some stock srts and a yelloy colbaltss thats ok header 3in exaust.smaller pully and i thinks hes sprayed to.coulple other cars to..

Dann
09-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I know what you mean... I get that alot at my high school as well... What I hate the most is freshmen that stand next to my car and act like its theirs.

cstrike
09-20-2007, 10:03 PM
sounds like this dumbfuck that i ran into the other day. who tried to tell me theres a turbo kit for the new si putting down 400 whp at 6 psi...

Airbomb
09-20-2007, 10:14 PM
JDM is the new rice.

cstrike
09-20-2007, 10:21 PM
JDM is the new rice.

haha

As You Fade
09-20-2007, 10:23 PM
I would never stand next to my car, I would be too embarrassed. I r nubz.

SoloTeg
09-20-2007, 10:28 PM
im so glad i graduated. not as many ricers in college. :shakehead

Jones
09-20-2007, 10:31 PM
Some people get intimidated by a nice looking car compared to their's or there friends. Regardless of it is faster, they want your car lol. But no, some people, especially ones in high school, always used to ask me to go and race my old 95 Integra * Sounded very mean with the exhaust I had, and I had a CAI. Was lowered, rims/tires, and tinted windows. Looked fast, but it sure wasn't *.

LoboRsxS
09-20-2007, 10:32 PM
scions and tiburon's are gay every dude in my school has one so do the chicks

-Wingman-
09-20-2007, 10:52 PM
eh, i didnt really have weird moments when i was still in high school. i occasionally got the ricer that revs his exhaust at me. the ricers at my school were dumb as fuck and not even worth considering to race even just to embarass them. this one dumbass tried to showoff in his 95 neon with a 6 inch diameter exhaust and he actually ran into a police car that was parked.lol. and it was the new ones the police station had just gotten. not the crown vics but the chargers.

anyways, other then that. the weird moments that ive been through usually delt with girls complementing my ride.:D

DesiRSX
09-20-2007, 11:10 PM
lol...reminds me of a kid who drove a yellow chevy cavi. in class...every time a loud car went by hed stick his head out the window...lol...beside that no one else riced out their cars most drove daddys 16th birth day presents H2's and m3's...and then there was marco with his 4 different denalis...

gthugdelux
09-21-2007, 12:07 AM
havent you made a thread about this guy?

i swear i've seen a shitty car with the dual paint.

but high school FTL...

kids at my school weren't that gay... but im still sorry you have to put up with that shit :thumbsdow

03blackRSX1028
09-21-2007, 12:10 AM
^^ yea i remember that thread

Unbr3akable
09-21-2007, 12:16 AM
I hate talking to people my age who think they know how to tune a car. I always run the conversation, it gets old.

Whore4Hondas
09-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Makes me remember back in HS when i had a CRX with a B16 running 4-1 headers and straight back exhaust. I didnt have a first class so i was ther an hour later. You had to pass in front of the school to get to the "lot" there would always be people standing by the windows in classes staring at my car lol. When they found out who drove it they would say "Dude that shit is loud?" The dumb people would ask if the exhaust rusted off....What was also priceless is having 20+ alarms go off from my exhaust.

JCL
09-21-2007, 12:36 AM
i thought crsx was all oldddddddddd ppl lol. but ya im in HS too thats cuz i was slacking off and didnt grad so this will be the last year for me and... there r alota ricerssssssss :@:@:@

dan_nguyen
09-21-2007, 12:49 AM
What the fuck bro, you're in high school and you got more mods than me! What the fuck you do? Slang rocks? :laughing: Jk, you have a nice car bro. It's just high school, don't worry. Everyone's a ricer in high school, shit I was too :D

blakesum92
09-21-2007, 12:53 AM
hahahaha so tonight at a local meet of a whole random group of car people. this guy comes up to me that used to have a type s but crashed (for some reason he was quite proud of this) but what ever. so heres the convo.
HIM- O man you need an aem v2.
ME- ummmmmm i heard those sucked dick, anyways id get a injen cai if i got rid of my heat soaking sri.
HIM- my v2 was a cold air intake.
ME- What? the dont make that. the v2s are just sri's
HIM- no i made mine a cai.
ME- (at this point i knew this guy was a complete idiot so i went along with is story) o yeah! how did you do that?
HIM- i went made it go this way. (pointing in between the tranny and the fire wall.
ME- o yeah... how did you fit that down there.
HIM- well actually i moved the battery and made it got that way. (pointing roughly to the normal cai would go.
ME- where did you move the battery to?
HIM- o i dont no. somewhere back there. it was when i was 16. (the kid couldnt be older than 18)
ME- o sweet. did you get like the injen washer bottles to make it fit?
HIM- no dude it fit.

i didnt even no what to say about this. then he told me how he bought "authentic" type r headlights (didnt even no what hids were) with CLEAR turn signals without the amber. he said he paid 450 for them. i almost burst out laughing. also said he made 350 hp with cams, injectors, headers, exhaust, and intake. didnt even no what kpro was.

i just couldnt take it anymore. i had to walk away. hahaha thanks for reading my ricer encounter!

stlrollin6
09-21-2007, 12:56 AM
haha to the TS +rep for great thread and cause i feel you! ha

TypeS7
09-21-2007, 01:13 AM
I hate the kids who walk before/after school that see my car and talk shit.I just tell them "and your car is where"?. Then they just shut up.

Morpheus0426
09-21-2007, 01:18 AM
still in highschool.. god damn. do you mind if i ask how you guys afford all those mods for your cars. Especially threadstarter, cause i know you have atleast all the good bolt ons, work rims.. which are pretty expensive for someone still in highschool. Also what part of jersey are u in, cause i know i've seen that hyndai driving around my area

-Wingman-
09-21-2007, 01:30 AM
What the fuck bro, you're in high school and you got more mods than me! What the fuck you do? Slang rocks? :laughing: Jk, you have a nice car bro. It's just high school, don't worry. Everyone's a ricer in high school, shit I was too :D

:D seriously. i was wondering about that too.

TypeS7
09-21-2007, 01:38 AM
I'm not in school anymore, just pick up my brothers after school. Then most of the kids who walk either stare at me or talk shit.

Felixvog
09-21-2007, 02:25 AM
there was this one dude in my school looked at me like an idol cause i had a type s. A spoiled brat he was, his parents picked him up an auto 05. everyday since then he parks next to me thinking we're a crew now. He even put on a custom boot to make it look like his car was a manuel haha.

Felixvog
09-21-2007, 02:26 AM
manual*

Peter the RSX Nub
09-21-2007, 05:15 AM
Ugh.. I never want to go back to my high school with my car. The way people look at it makes me uncomfortable.

RavenDee
09-21-2007, 06:07 AM
i dont miss hs @ all... what a bunch of lame-o's :rotfl:

tell them you'll race them off a cliff...1st to reach the bottom wins :laughing:

Atypical Driver
09-21-2007, 06:47 AM
As a high school student, how do you manage to pay your bills and fund your long list of mods?

latinpapi044
09-21-2007, 07:21 AM
As a high school student, how do you manage to pay your bills and fund your long list of mods?

really bro...being though its none of my buissness and all but how do you get all the money for your mods..by the way nice car....just curious whats your secret...:coffee:

rockatanski
09-21-2007, 08:00 AM
im sooo glad i graduated a couple years before f&f came out :)

seriously, pretty much everyone had some beat up piece of shit at my school, not really any modded stuff at all. i was driving a v6 1981 camaro with more bondo on it than actual sheet metal (it was willed to me, i didnt buy the damn thing :p). i remember the coolest car was a burnt orange 1971 camaro, which was pretty sweet. couple crotch rockets. other than that, it looked like a pre 2001 grocery store parking lot.

although when i was in college i was working at a grocery store with a bunch of highschoolers and some other college kids - one dude had a talon tsi that was pretty quick, another dude got an evo when they first came out. everyone else seemed more concerned with their "system" though. at nights there was this group that would come and hangout in the lot and try and act all hard, prolly about 10-12 camaros and mustangs.

DesiRSX
09-21-2007, 10:32 AM
i dont miss hs @ all... what a bunch of lame-o's :rotfl:

tell them you'll race them off a cliff...1st to reach the bottom wins :laughing:

really?kinda liked highschool. wish i could do it allover again

madru17
09-21-2007, 11:54 AM
lol so the kid with the hyndai traded it in last night and rolled up with an 08 lancer manual hahaha

soo today theres a group of people stnding around and one kid says to me your car looks like an rsx so im like it is dee dee dee..lol...they dont believe me they think its a civic lol

fumanchu182
09-21-2007, 12:46 PM
^ So you still gonna race him, 100 bones on the spot.

I give it a week till he crashes it, +rep though for dealing with some whack ass ricers, I couldn't.

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:10 PM
get out of high school.. jus my .02.. josh where do u go anyway? cherokee, lenape, somethin gay like that?

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:13 PM
really?kinda liked highschool. wish i could do it allover again

tahts beat, hs ftmfLLLLLLLL.. fuck not bein legal to drink.. and fuck goin to school in general, spend all them hours doin nothin and not even gettin paid for it..

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:16 PM

he's my dealer

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:19 PM
hahahaha so tonight at a local meet of a whole random group of car people. this guy comes up to me that used to have a type s but crashed (for some reason he was quite proud of this) but what ever. so heres the convo.
ME- ummmmmm i heard those sucked dick, anyways id get a injen cai if i got rid of my heat soaking sri.
ME- (at this point i knew this guy was a complete idiot so i went along with is story) o yeah! how did you do that?
HIM- i went made it go this way. (pointing in between the tranny and the fire wall.
HIM- well actually i moved the battery and made it got that way. (pointing roughly to the normal cai would go.
HIM- o i dont no. somewhere back there. it was when i was 16. (the kid couldnt be older than 18)
HIM- no dude it fit.

i didnt even no what to say about this. then he told me how he bought "authentic" type r headlights (didnt even no what hids were) with CLEAR turn signals without the amber. he said he paid 450 for them. i almost burst out laughing. also said he made 350 hp with cams, injectors, headers, exhaust, and intake. didnt even no what kpro was.

i just couldnt take it anymore. i had to walk away. hahaha thanks for reading my ricer encounter!

tbh.. that's the kinda shit i hate.. only rarely hav i been caught in those "yo i used to mod cars here's what i used to have" convos.. to which i listen to the guys but always say :bsflag: "thats impossible" or "dude u need to be slapped, jus stop"

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:20 PM
im jackin this fuckn thread

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:26 PM
dont stand next to your car you t00L

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:28 PM
what? is it time for synagogue already?

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:28 PM
temple beth-el shalom david shabot chabad FTMFW.. see you there!

teh_rs_exy
09-21-2007, 01:29 PM
ok back to chat thread..

NirvanaandTool
09-21-2007, 01:49 PM
welcome to hs josh. its always been like that.
i had kids asking me why i had an injen cai on my base when i could have gotten a ractive intake when i was in high school :rolleyes:
they pulled the same shit on dan - asking why he had a greddy sp2 on the rsx and not a flowmaster..... ricers everywhere :shakehead

it doesnt get much better in college. for every cleanly modded car i see at drexel, i see 10 riced out POS's.

TypePR
09-21-2007, 02:01 PM
uh.... i rode the bus in HS :dontknow:

DesiRSX
09-21-2007, 03:52 PM
yes really to the fuker who neg repped me...

LoopyDC5
09-21-2007, 03:54 PM
good thing i dont park at school and at ahouse downthe street..today there was like a 6car crash.some chick was talkinf on da phone and dident see the stop slamed into a car pulling out and other cars that were parked got hit..thank god that i couldent get a parking pass because i was to late the 1st day

Lloyd Christmas
09-21-2007, 03:59 PM
so this other kid walks up to me ands like wow is that your car..im like yea...what do you have done to that?..so i tell him alot lol...(like he knows what jdm is haha) then he points to the car next to me and goes have you raced him beofre? looks like he would beat you lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DesiRSX
09-21-2007, 04:06 PM
i drove a mercury sable in high school...:)

madru17
09-21-2007, 04:38 PM
larry stop whoring my thread lol

so i just got home...sadly the 08 lancer is no match for my S lol

btw i got him to screw up his break in period lol 30 miles ftl

Leonard1818
09-21-2007, 04:47 PM
so did I miss where the TS told us all how he can afford such a nice car and all those mods for it while still in HS? :dontknow:

madru17
09-21-2007, 04:48 PM
so did I miss where the TS told us all how he can afford such a nice car and all those mods for it while still in HS? :dontknow:

co op ftw

work alot

madru17
09-21-2007, 04:49 PM
btw i dont buy any other things such as video games or stuff like that

i just put it towards car parts lol

i had my exhaust/header before i had the car lol

Leonard1818
09-21-2007, 04:53 PM
wow man, where do you co-op?

That's tight if you really pay for everything... more than most people whos moms n dads bought them their cars and they just work at mcdonalds to buy mods.

madru17
09-21-2007, 04:57 PM
wow man, where do you co-op?

That's tight if you really pay for everything... more than most people whos moms n dads bought them their cars and they just work at mcdonalds to buy mods.

well i had help with the car...i cant say that i did it all myself

i co op at a jewelry store

i just sent my application last week to the Rolex school

:pray: that i get in lol

speed_jaycer
09-21-2007, 05:31 PM
i got my RSX-S a few years after I graduated but I still had to go to my old HS every day to pick up my little brother (he was a junior when I got my RSX) and 3 out of 5 days he would walk out with like 3-4 other guys get in my car and be like "john has a mustang, i told him you could prolly beat his car, wanna race him?" or "Tyler has a civis si with blah blah blah, your car should wax his ass, you wanna race him?" I would always just look at him and say "ask me again and see how long it takes me to slap the shit out of you" and my bro would get pissed cause I made him look like a tool in front of his friends.

oh yeah, and my little bro would always have his buddies walking out with him trying to bum rides and shit, that fuckin pissed me off. They'd come up to my car and be like "dude your car is soooo tight" i'd be like "thanks" and they'd go "yeah i think I'm gonna buy one of these" I'd go "good luck" then they would say "can I get a ride in it? I just live 10 minutes away" normally i would just laugh for a bit before I ask them why they were still leaning in my window. LOL Of course if it was a cute girl, they got a ride hahaha, no reason to cock block my little bro, and I always hoped they would have a hot older sister...:rotfl:

blackpearl
09-21-2007, 07:10 PM
i had a kid at my high school that recently broke a telephone pole in half with his 03 mach1 mustang.

DesiRSX
09-21-2007, 09:13 PM
^reminds me of when i was playing a match...and all of a sudden you hear a crash...this girl backed into a light pole and the pole was like at a 60 degree angle lol...

rockatanski
09-21-2007, 09:44 PM
i had a kid at my high school that recently broke a telephone pole in half with his 03 mach1 mustang.

not exactly the appropriate tool for removing phone poles, but it gets the job done i guess...

madru17
09-21-2007, 10:40 PM
not exactly the appropriate tool for removing phone poles, but it gets the job done i guess...

lmao:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DesiRSX
09-21-2007, 11:08 PM

git-er-done

Morpheus0426
09-22-2007, 01:29 AM
i think.. the secret is not having a girlfriend. Thinking about how much more i could have done to my car if i didnt have a gf.. :( depressing...

Morpheus0426
09-22-2007, 01:30 AM
i think.. the secret is not having a girlfriend. Thinking about how much more i could have done to my car if i didnt have a gf.. :( depressing...

aznstealthsnake
09-22-2007, 02:12 AM
lol HS.. it was thoughs days that everyone was always "im buying this car" or "I'm going to get this..that". Once you get out of HS you're like how da hell am i going to buy this haha.. thank god in college everyone actually bought their own car (or at least helped a bit) and barely any ricers.

AzianK
09-22-2007, 12:25 PM
HIM- no dude it fit.

:rotfl: :rotfl: @ the fact that he had headers on his type s

madru17
09-22-2007, 12:40 PM
trooooof

yeah
09-22-2007, 12:56 PM
had a kid at my school with a riced out galant. everytime he drives by, me and my boys would be like "OH SHIT LOOK AT THAT GALANT" "SHITS BADASS" then he would rev thinking his car was cool or somethin and drive off

DB8Integra
09-22-2007, 03:01 PM
uh.... i rode the bus in HS :dontknow:I walked :rotfl:

slim///
09-23-2007, 06:20 AM
HS walking krew! :o

firestarr2474
09-23-2007, 04:46 PM
sr year in hs. i was stopped at the stop sign in the parking lot and so was the girl behind me. well the fcukin bitch in her tC rammed me at a stop sign from a dead stop :firemad:

the school cop saw it happen so i knew shed have to pay. haha her daddy had to pay 1200 bucks for a new bumper for me, she got a good beatin too :thumbsup:

yeah
09-23-2007, 07:07 PM
sr year in hs. i was stopped at the stop sign in the parking lot and so was the girl behind me. well the fcukin bitch in her tC rammed me at a stop sign from a dead stop :firemad:

the school cop saw it happen so i knew shed have to pay. haha her daddy had to pay 1200 bucks for a new bumper for me, she got a good beatin too :thumbsup:

did you ram her back? :shady:

killa_cali
09-26-2007, 05:16 PM
fuck i remember in high school there was all kinds of dumbasses, there was this guy who graduated a year or two earler and he would drive up in his primer orange ef hatchback reving at everybody. one day he drove up as i was getting into my car and said:

him "you wanna run it for some money?"

me "idk dude what u got in it" (sarcasticly)

him "i just took out my k20 and dropped in my bros ls-v turbo"

me "damn thats fast dude....wheres the intercooler"

him ":confused: .....i...i didnt do much of the work"

me "o fo real, what kinda tranny did you use"

him "i kept my stock tranny"

me "oh really, the one that came on the single cam?"

him "yea it pulls harder cuz its got a short shifter"

i jst grinned and said maybe sum other time. n from then on that guy would drive by my car n just stare at it. thats just one of many of these little encoutners

slim///
09-27-2007, 01:45 AM
fuck i remember in high school there was all kinds of dumbasses, there was this guy who graduated a year or two earler and he would drive up in his primer orange ef hatchback reving at everybody. one day he drove up as i was getting into my car and said:

him "you wanna run it for some money?"

me "idk dude what u got in it" (sarcasticly)

him "i just took out my k20 and dropped in my bros ls-v turbo"

me "damn thats fast dude....wheres the intercooler"

him ":confused: .....i...i didnt do much of the work"

me "o fo real, what kinda tranny did you use"

him "i kept my stock tranny"

me "oh really, the one that came on the single cam?"

him "yea it pulls harder cuz its got a short shifter"

i jst grinned and said maybe sum other time. n from then on that guy would drive by my car n just stare at it. thats just one of many of these little encoutners:rotfl:

banzaisteve
09-27-2007, 01:53 AM
Haha I'm glad I didn't have retarded kids like that at my school my senior year. People would always just be like, "Damn dude, that's a clean car!" Be one of the few modded cars at school ftw! The rest were mostly rice buckets though, sad. I'd always park in the very back corner, at the edge of it so no one could give me door dings. :]

Even better when a lifted turbo diesel truck calls you out to race them...wtf? Seriously?

blueitr
09-27-2007, 09:44 AM
mines great this kid that drives a privia said he was going to swap a 4g63 turbo in to his POS are you kidding the motor is like 10x the cost of the car. and it also come complete with streetglow stickers.

Sprint2k
09-27-2007, 12:28 PM
no one really had any modded cars at my school

just many bmws, jettas and camries. no one gives a shit what car you drive lol

banzaisteve
09-27-2007, 02:54 PM
mines great this kid that drives a privia said he was going to swap a 4g63 turbo in to his POS are you kidding the motor is like 10x the cost of the car. and it also come complete with streetglow stickers.

W...t...f...is a Privia? :confused:

chilled563
10-02-2007, 11:37 PM
two of my buddies and have RSX's and damn kids always come up to us
saying "have you guys raced each other yet? i bet so and so can kick ur ass" just because one of my friend has a lot done to the exterior, to them it looks sweet and fast i guess... but we got the same mods, but the same saying.. its all about the driver

InLoveWitRSX
10-03-2007, 08:18 PM
yah im still in high school... always get challenges from people, but i tell them the same thing "my car only looks fast"... wish i had a type s instead of a base

Sprint2k
10-03-2007, 09:22 PM
its funny when the ricers with civics and integras think they are so fast, but would get smoked by some dude's bmw who doesn't even care about racing by just accelerating normally :laughing:

lLLlclT
10-03-2007, 11:51 PM
i remember being in high school with my rsx. it sucks becuase you just want to tell kids to fuck off your a dumbass but then they will probably mess with your car when your not there

civicruisin
10-04-2007, 01:13 AM
I think every high school has their fair share of ricers.......funny as how everybody in this thread thinks they are 10X smarter and have much nicer cars than everyone else in their schooland none of this applies to them:rotfl:

madru17
10-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I think every high school has their fair share of ricers.......funny as how everybody in this thread thinks they are 10X smarter and have much nicer cars than everyone else in their schooland none of this applies to them:rotfl:

its true theres only fresh cars on crsx all the ricers get flamed away

t-puk
10-04-2007, 09:37 PM
ya people think my car is fast because of the a-spec kit and wheels (i have a base) i just lolz to my self and say i has that v-tak with 155hp stock and mabey 120 to teh wheels
but most of the kids like their suv, benz and shit i think one kid has a zo6 but thats about the extent of the modded cars at my school

civicruisin
10-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Just curious whats yalls definition of a "ricer"???

InLoveWitRSX
10-06-2007, 06:42 PM
my school has its fair share of cars.... everyone thinks mine is like one of the fastest but in reality its like the slowest..

cars at my school:

300zx
mugen crx
rx-7
07 si
type r rsx (type r engine swapped rsx, so sick)
couple modded tegs
modded civics
friends fox body stang
camaro
"400 whp" old ass celica badged as a supra (hatchback version)
modded mustang
some riced out cavaliers (rofl)

just some of the cars (actually most of them are my friends but i only hang with some of em)

yah its quite a show in the parking lot.

edit: one of the teachers has a 300whp supercharged golf... its soo sick

S/C Terminator
10-06-2007, 07:34 PM
i wish i had my cobra when i was still in highschool. that would have been the shit being faster then everyone.

t-puk
10-06-2007, 07:43 PM
damn nice cars ya people think my car is fast too