: Fucking Moths

Djfobulous
10-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Jesus christ... Moths ate my 600$ suit that I only wore once. I took it out today and i see a bunch of little holes everywhere. The little bastards. Anyone else have shit messed up by moth damage? I guess its my fault for putting a wool suit into my closet without any kind of protection. *sigh*

killertofupanda
10-20-2007, 05:54 PM
my mom brought home peanuts one day, and there were worms in jar with it. i don't know why she kept it in the closest and then over time, there's a bunch of stupid moths flying all over inside the house.

i got rid of the jar and started killing these suckers on the massive scale but somehow, they keep coming back. i once saw a pair sexing it up on my rsx... :firemad:

acuradcfive
10-20-2007, 07:19 PM
hahahahahahahah sexing it up

rockatanski
10-20-2007, 08:45 PM
haha wao chicka wao wao.

mothballs? they smell like old people, but...thats what theyre for. just wash/air out/febreeze/whatever ya gotta do to your shit afterwards so you aint all stank like the ol folks home.

rockatanski
10-20-2007, 08:54 PM
my mom brought home peanuts one day, and there were worms in jar with it. i don't know why she kept it in the closest and then over time, there's a bunch of stupid moths flying all over inside the house.

i got rid of the jar and started killing these suckers on the massive scale but somehow, they keep coming back. i once saw a pair sexing it up on my rsx... :firemad:
i reread this a few times and...it seems really weird. ok. mom buys peanuts. peanuts came with bonus worms. mom does not take peanuts and bonus worms back to place of purchase to redeem for original cash value or trade of equal value. instead, mom hides the shame of buying worm infested peanuts by placing them in the closet. intended duration of peanut/worm relocation: indefinite. peanut container becomes breached somehow, releasing hordes of flying insects. eradication efforts only partially sucessful. insects last seen sexing it up on an rsx.

killertofupanda
10-20-2007, 09:23 PM
my mom's weird. i live in an asian family if that explains anything. i really don't where and why she bought these peanuts in the first place, and how come she didn't do anything about them. all i know is that what happened doesn't matter and your only best friends in a situation like this is to have one of these:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41FHDTX1X0L.jpg

some of these:

http://www.breakfastmeat.com/uploaded_images/mothballs-754553.jpg

and definitely this:

http://www.gaulard.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/bug-zapper.jpg

rockatanski
10-20-2007, 11:44 PM
a plastic banjo, some golf balls, and the teleport pod from "the fly"?:dontknow:

ha jus messin man

srsly tho, if youve tried all that and still have em, call orkin or something?

killertofupanda
10-21-2007, 12:43 AM
a plastic banjo, some golf balls, and the teleport pod from "the fly"?:dontknow:

ha jus messin man

srsly tho, if youve tried all that and still have em, call orkin or something?

actually, im only using the electric tennis racket for now since i don't have the other two. it's funny though, because at times, i actually have fun killing them. every other day is another hunt. :laughing:

aznstealthsnake
10-21-2007, 01:07 AM
pwned... i got a few shirts messed up by mice... thank god it was cheap white tees

gthugdelux
10-21-2007, 03:43 AM
i was at work and heard a "crunch" and i looked down and lifted my foot...

i kid you not i stepped on a moth the size of the palm of my hand.

i was like :stop:

slim///
10-21-2007, 04:17 AM
i was at work and heard a "crunch" and i looked down and lifted my foot...

i kid you not i stepped on a moth the size of the palm of my hand.

i was like :stop:
Pics? :uhh:

rockatanski
10-21-2007, 08:11 AM
actually, im only using the electric tennis racket for now since i don't have the other two. it's funny though, because at times, i actually have fun killing them. every other day is another hunt. :laughing:
if you want to make it even more of a challenge you can try using an airsoft gun...

killertofupanda
10-21-2007, 11:22 AM
if you want to make it even more of a challenge you can try using an airsoft gun...

i don't have one of those either. but i do have a bb rifle. :D ah well, for places i can't reach, i use windex.

HyetotheSky-1
10-21-2007, 03:21 PM
i hate the smell of moth balls

RavenDee
10-21-2007, 03:24 PM
funny story...my nickname is mothie..

so i saw this thread and OMFG!!! MOTHS!!!! :)

*oh the blue light scared me...

lol