Club RSX Message Board

Club RSX Message Board (https://forums.clubrsx.com/index.php)
-   Exterior Mods RSX (https://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Misterjung's H.I.D....still waiting (https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=79891)

Raging-RsX 05-07-2003 10:51 PM

Misterjung's H.I.D....still waiting

OMG...I ordered them on the 18th of march..Then there was the problem with the website and they moved my est ship date to the 30th of april......and I am still waiting...lol this sux. I emailed him over 10 times and only got one reply. Anyone with the misterjung's hids run into this problem??? I mean I've heard of people getting their hids in like 2-3 weeks...but times still going by and no sign of what the hell is going on. I know I should've ordered xenondepot!!! but the group buy thingee was introduced a little too late.:firemad:

SNOOZE 05-07-2003 10:56 PM

i canceled my order.

1st. email misterjung which is on the site. stating that you are canceling the order since it was never shipped to you. that is for the credit card company. they always ask you if you contact the seller about the cancellation before they start.

2nd. call the credit card company and report the problem. MOST credit card places will understand and tell you that the order will be canceled and it might show up on your next bill. but you dont have to pay that amount that was canceled.

3rd. go order from xenondepot! haha i guess thats where im at! :thumbsup:

Raging-RsX 05-07-2003 11:05 PM

What if I cancel and the product comes the next day....that would truly suck.....is there a possibility that the product can come without me knowing...like for example, are there people out there that got their hids without first receiving a mail with a tracking number???or would they have to first send the tracking number??? If they have to send the tracking number first....I'm probably going to end up cancelling and going for xenondepot....shoudl've done that in the first place....it's just that at the time when everyone was complaining...I was like eh...what's the possibility of this happening to me.....sux to be me..

fspdeejay 05-08-2003 02:22 AM

try this info...

Jung, Alan alan@alanjung.com
11901 Bunchberry Lane
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
US

i'm not sure about it though. it's from a whois lookup on misterjung.com. i believe that's his phone number there.

MaDass 05-08-2003 04:04 AM

Did anyone actually try to call the numbers?

Raging-RsX 05-08-2003 09:27 AM

Seems like no one has....but I'm about to give it a try and start bitchin! lol...imma be like you lil biatch where are my damn H.I.Ds bastard!! thanks for the info.

mYu 05-08-2003 11:16 AM

I got mine in like four days. But I ordered a H7 kit.

Jay_ 05-08-2003 03:29 PM

Ordered mine on May 2nd, still waiting, and paid extra 29 bucks for next day delivery too. E-mailed him like 6 times, called like 10 times, left pages, nothing. gettin pissed here.

Raging-RsX 05-08-2003 03:42 PM

wow....you have it worse..lol I thought I had it bad...thanks you for making me feel better..jk..Well I feel yah...I'm on the same boat as you my friend.

MrTaTtOo 05-08-2003 05:03 PM

i dont care if it takes two weeks with him..its cheap and does the job...

fspdeejay 05-08-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by neorobert
i love my xenondepot HID's :D
i hope i will too :thumbsup:

Jay_ 05-08-2003 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrTaTtOo
i dont care if it takes two weeks with him..its cheap and does the job...
Same here, i will wait it out. I havent heard anyone paying and never getting their kits, so atleast he comes through on his end of the deal in the long run. I wont spend the money on the XD kits, IMO, they are over priced. But once i do get my kit, PayPal will know about it, and i will get my $29 back from him one way or another. :shooting: Damn MisterJung.

birdman 05-08-2003 07:42 PM

what did u pay 379 + 29 for shipping ?

why not just get XD for 420 shipped....

And you get customer service :thumbsup:

fspdeejay 05-08-2003 07:44 PM

probably cuz for that price, he had his choice of colors unlike xenondepot

Jay_ 05-08-2003 08:52 PM

birdman, exatly what fsdeejay said. I want the 7000K color, and i think XD wants like 480 or so for that color. 100 bucks cheaper, and i can wait a week or so for a bill. I am impatient so i want them now! lol.

park2086 05-08-2003 10:16 PM

It's good that you haven't gotten the order yet. Cancel the order and get 4000~6000K.

kikikid 05-08-2003 10:33 PM

but jung's kit got no relay, kinda scary to me.

MyCarGoesVroom 05-08-2003 11:12 PM

I was also thinking the same thing that most of you guys are thinking about the MisterJung kits. I was going to purchase the 7000K kit from him, but after a thorough investigation, I went with the XD 6000K kit. First of all, MisterJung uses the wrong K numbers for his cars, so that kind of tipped me off he is not a very good person to buy a HID kit from. Sure he uses Hella ballast, but the bulbs are of a generic type, and these typically last from 800-1000 hours, a big difference from the 2000+ hours you can expect from high quality bulbs such as Philips, Osram, or CATZ. XD uses Philips bulbs AND ballast. The customer service I experienced from XD was first rate. A reply can be expected within 12 hours of sending an email. They even refunded some of my money because I purchased the kit seperately from the group buy. When I thanked Steve for the discount, his reply was that "it's the honest thing to do." As a member of ClubRSX, I was entitled to the group buy discount even if I did not know of it until after I purchased the kit according to Steve (this guy is kick-ass!). A long post made short? XD kits command a premium compared to MJ's, but you get MUCH better quality and design. A HID bulb costs $65 for returning customers @ MJ. Two bulbs would be $130 + S/H. If you need to replace the bulbs later on, it makes it the same price as the XD kit. Do yourself a favor (and avoid the headache) and get the XD kit! I'm more than satisfied I bought my kit from them. :thumbsup:

Raging-RsX 05-09-2003 02:12 AM

Order Status: BackOrder - 7000k H1
Package Information: Est Ship Date: 5/9/2003 -

This is what I got from misterjung today.....now does this mean that I will be getting my lights tomorow???? or does it mean that they are going to ship it off tomorow and will arrive in a couple of days?? He already sent me one b4 saying that the est ship date was going to be the 30th of april....great.

MyCarGoesVroom 05-09-2003 02:16 AM

That means he'll try to ship them out tomorrow. You still have some time left. Cancel the order and go with XD man. Two of my friends have MisterJung hids... they hate it. "Biggest waste of money." They hate me for getting XD hids now :dontknow:

fspdeejay 05-09-2003 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MyCarGoesVroom
That means he'll try to ship them out tomorrow. You still have some time left. Cancel the order and go with XD man. Two of my friends have MisterJung hids... they hate it. "Biggest waste of money." They hate me for getting XD hids now :dontknow:
do they hate the kit, or mrjungs service? i'm waiting for my XD kit, but i just wanted to know.

Raging-RsX 05-09-2003 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MyCarGoesVroom
Really?? I've seen some pictures of the 7000k hid kit on this website...forgot whoes it was but it came out pretty nice...a nice purply color and a very sharp cutoff.:dontknow:

MyCarGoesVroom 05-09-2003 03:51 AM

They hate both the service and the kit. A few of my other friends have Philips HIDs, and they clown on the MrJung crowd every chance they get. The MrJung kits have a nice purple hue, and look like real HIDs (which they are) but they just don't throw as much light to the ground. All of them have Accords with DIY blacked out housing with the same paint. All of their headlight focal points are the same (as I blacked out the housings and aimed the focal points to the same spot on all the cars). Now that I've ordered my XD Kit, I get to join in and make fun of the MrJung friends as well :P The sharp cut off you see is also because it is a projector style assembly. One of my friends ordered the MrJung 7000K kit as well, so I'll do a comparison and tell you how they come out. I'm more than confident my XD kit will blow his out of the water as evident from the Accord comparison. BTW, nice avatar. I'm love Lee Hyori myself :D Big fan of Fin.K.L. And yes, I am Korean... :)

park2086 05-09-2003 04:43 PM

Me Korean too :D
I wish hyori falls in love with me haha
Anyway... i would go with XD instead of MisterJung.
Myself has Bellof 5100K but not many people have it...well
The guy from XD(Steve, right?) seems like very nice guy.
Besides, their light looks very good.