Club RSX Message Board

Club RSX Message Board (https://forums.clubrsx.com/index.php)
-   Supercharging RSX (https://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Supercharged *CHAT* CXV - The S/C crew resurrection (https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1219290)

nats007 10-19-2016 06:29 PM

Supercharged *CHAT* CXV - The S/C crew resurrection
 
New chat gents... Post up!

Leaving BWI to MCO :weeeeeeeeee:

nats007 10-19-2016 06:33 PM

Damn
...
Quote:

Total Posts: 1,867
User Name Posts
nats007 455
JTypeS 181
cauQazn 109
94b20gsr 106
bvans 88
bluep3k24 83
bomdc5 73
kddep3 58
Luna 54
Ransom 52
bacchus418 48
Ggballs 42
abpRSX-S 42
trumpdis3 41
03Si757 38
DC5Sandbag 36
Emerican 27
Ridgeback 23
DC5_RedLine 23
sinister-91 21
orangeS 19
FuknRSX 17
akaveli 17
BudLoomis 16
Agent Smith 15
Dickbowlmidz 15
03ssmrsx 12
Pedro456 10
mghwater 9
speedfreak0920 9
slows 8
BigWorm85 8
himsweet66six 7
yang4lyfe 7
torresa009 6
sickside_dc5 5
Fight'n 3rd 5
burton5251 4
simione 4
stwatson 4
GrumpyGrinch45 4
Acidslug39 4
conradb212 4
Em1sivtec781 3
Mikes04S 3
JUANonJUAN 3
eskribble 3
JDMster82 3
bald_stig 3
SLOWrsx_1969 2
sunnynotcloudy 2
zurmagus 2
_Gex_ 2
magistir 2
mrhype1 2
mfarzin 2
tsjeff 2
FunctionalFrank 2
sharper 2
tiger 2
viscousgoo 2
IronGumby 2
addicted2_blue 1
JPSlick 1
jmercado567 1
Dreamz2469 1
MitchLaFama 1
itskien 1
overlap king 1
R3DLINED 1
k20vteck20 1
Drewpreme 1
aleggsue 1
blazinrsx329 1
RsX??? 1
shrykhar 1

Ridgeback 10-19-2016 08:51 PM

In the market for a new dd (so I can get serious on this SC k20a setup).

Luna 10-19-2016 09:45 PM

In.

Luna 10-19-2016 09:47 PM

whats your guys Instagram? Just want to follow some fellow sc guys.

Ransom 10-19-2016 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna (Post 54479834)
whats your guys Instagram? Just want to follow some fellow sc guys.

Royal_Ransom

No longer sc'd, but she's boosted.

DC5Sandbag 10-19-2016 10:04 PM

My supercharger is really enjoying the cooler weather. Keeping an eye on the E85 ethanol content. When they drop the ethanol ratio will switch back 93 octane. I will miss the easy 30 hp that I gain with E85. What a kick in the nuts. Oh well itís better to store the RSX over winter with 93 in the tank Ė less issues overall

Luna 10-19-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ransom (Post 54479866)
Royal_Ransom

No longer sc'd, but she's boosted.

Followed!

Mine is 1una :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC5Sandbag (Post 54479874)
My supercharger is really enjoying the cooler weather. Keeping an eye on the E85 ethanol content. When they drop the ethanol ratio will switch back 93 octane. I will miss the easy 30 hp that I gain with E85. What a kick in the nuts. Oh well itís better to store the RSX over winter with 93 in the tank Ė less issues overall

How long can e85 sit in the car for without causing trouble? I hear it can clog up the injectors but would like a timeline on how long the car can sit for. I've been told a week is ok, but seen a video of a guy starting up his rsx on e85 for the first time in 6 months. Took a couple of cranks but eventually started right up.

Ransom 10-20-2016 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna (Post 54479922)
Followed!

Mine is 1una :thumbsup:



How long can e85 sit in the car for without causing trouble? I hear it can clog up the injectors but would like a timeline on how long the car can sit for. I've been told a week is ok, but seen a video of a guy starting up his rsx on e85 for the first time in 6 months. Took a couple of cranks but eventually started right up.

:thumbsup:

My car sat for 6 weeks this summer without starting. I'm on e85 and 2000cc injectors. It started right up. :dontknow:

Luna 10-20-2016 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ransom (Post 54480170)
:thumbsup:

My car sat for 6 weeks this summer without starting. I'm on e85 and 2000cc injectors. It started right up. :dontknow:

You're on stock lines?

Ransom 10-20-2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna (Post 54480242)
You're on stock lines?

No, -8 feed, -6 return.

nats007 10-20-2016 07:40 AM

IG: tbennett82

Car content should pick up as I plan on taking a week off to work on it in Nov

FuknRSX 10-20-2016 08:48 AM

i have my Q300 exhaust sitting in my living room still in the box. cant wait to get it installed but have that dilemma that i want tuned at the same time i get it installed as the car is running rich. dont want that soot all over my new shiny exhaust. :)

Ransom 10-20-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuknRSX (Post 54480418)
i have my Q300 exhaust sitting in my living room still in the box. cant wait to get it installed but have that dilemma that i want tuned at the same time i get it installed as the car is running rich. dont want that soot all over my new shiny exhaust. :)

I have a brand new Skunk Megapower RR sitting in my basement. I haven't thrown it on yet, as I'm having too much fun running an open down pipe. :vtec:

The neighbors seem to tolerate it for now. :coffee:

cauQazn 10-20-2016 09:19 AM

woot woot

DC5Sandbag 10-20-2016 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna (Post 54479922)
Followed!

Mine is 1una :thumbsup:



How long can e85 sit in the car for without causing trouble? I hear it can clog up the injectors but would like a timeline on how long the car can sit for. I've been told a week is ok, but seen a video of a guy starting up his rsx on e85 for the first time in 6 months. Took a couple of cranks but eventually started right up.

I might be overreacting, but as a precaution I'm switching my car back to pump gas while itís in storage this winter. Ethanol is hygroscopic and absorbs water to the point that it will pull it out of the air. With the fuel tank cap on tight and a little positive pressure due to ethanol vapor, there may be little to none of chances of moisture getting in the tank or the rest of the fuel system. I just want to reduce the risk of oxidation, corrosion, or jelling that may be caused from moisture or a chemical reaction.

Iím running with 1000 cc injectors, both fuel lines sized -6AN, DW300 (340 L/H) fuel pump, with the base fuel pressure set at 50 psi and have no issues of starvation.

torresa009 10-20-2016 10:57 PM

IG @torresadc5
not supercharged yet, but will probably do it this weekend! :D

Luna 10-20-2016 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ransom (Post 54480298)
No, -8 feed, -6 return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC5Sandbag (Post 54480538)
I might be overreacting, but as a precaution I'm switching my car back to pump gas while itís in storage this winter. Ethanol is hygroscopic and absorbs water to the point that it will pull it out of the air. With the fuel tank cap on tight and a little positive pressure due to ethanol vapor, there may be little to none of chances of moisture getting in the tank or the rest of the fuel system. I just want to reduce the risk of oxidation, corrosion, or jelling that may be caused from moisture or a chemical reaction.

Iím running with 1000 cc injectors, both fuel lines sized -6AN, DW300 (340 L/H) fuel pump, with the base fuel pressure set at 50 psi and have no issues of starvation.

Maybe they're talking about on stock lines.

Luna 10-20-2016 11:42 PM

Followed you guys on Ig.

Ransom 10-21-2016 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna (Post 54481618)
Maybe they're talking about on stock lines.

:dontknow:

I know a few people who run e85 and do nothing over the winter months.

I think I might look into throwing some stabil in the car over the winter.

kddep3 10-21-2016 11:22 AM

Anyone looking to part with a built trans or know someone in Illinois that can help me build mine

JTypeS 10-21-2016 04:05 PM

I need some supercharged Instagram buddies add me @ j_type_s. On a side note just got my carbing rear bar to match the front.
http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/...pszjyjfk4i.jpg

94b20gsr 10-21-2016 05:18 PM

IG is 05nbpdc5

Ridgeback 10-21-2016 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTypeS (Post 54482522)
I need some supercharged Instagram buddies add me @ j_type_s. On a side note just got my carbing rear bar to match the front.
http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/...pszjyjfk4i.jpg

Nice brace. I used to have the carbing front under brace on my DC5. It's amazing if you have ground clearance.

JTypeS 10-21-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridgeback (Post 54482698)
Nice brace. I used to have the carbing front under brace on my DC5. It's amazing if you have ground clearance.

Thanks:fistbump:. The under brace is near impossible to find now


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2012, Club RSX, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
This website is owned and operated by Club RSX, Inc.
Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX are not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc.