Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

TL Picture Gallery!

146K views 683 replies 189 participants last post by  sara_judjin 
#1 ·
Post em up guys lets see what you got!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I gotta admit, they are not all that impressive....

The dual tips on the mufflers look out of place...

The rims kinda suck..

Freakin TL Type S Badge is HUGE....

Now the interior is cool with the double stiched seats, but honestly for the money I bought mine at, and the money I dumped into it for extras, I am still several thousand in the green over sticker price of the type-S...

Just not worth it... :my2cents:

#20 ·
This is the car at the very moment. I threw on my brother's TE-37s which I sold to him. He's in the army so his car just sits around and I wanted to see the difference in tires, which I no longer chirp.

STOCK WHEEL GAP! CHEA!
They look hella small....

#21 ·
Because it was done. Plus I shouldn't have bought an auto. I regretted not getting the 6 speed for 2 years with that car. So I got an '06 RSX-s and the JDM parts are endless which is nice. Plus it's just more fun to drive and it's easier to maneuver through traffic.

More than anything I miss HID's, navigation, XM, and nav conversion. Other than that I don't really miss it at all.

#25 ·
Well, I'm sure most of you know my story of buying an auto and trading it in for the exact same car in a 6 speed after 5 months....

never regretted that trade for a minute...

#141 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.