Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - JRSC belts & pulleys: please discuss it here
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 07:46 AM   #806
conradb212
ECU Tuner

conradb212 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
My 2004 Type S has been supercharged for 11 years. Over that time, the only problems I've ever had with the car were with the belt and tensioner. And that's WITH expert professional care (Comptech/Driving Ambition). It's my opinion that the belt/tensioner situation can be optimized, but never totally resolved. That's because by asking it to drive a supercharger on top of everything else, we're asking that whole serpentine belt system to do something it simply was never designed for.
Mods: Stage 3 Comptech SC, AEM CAI, Comptech street header, stock cat, modified stock injectors, Hondata K-Pro, Hondata IMG, Fujitsubo PG catback, cat, 225/45-17 Goodrich G-force Rivals on Kazera rims, Mugen SS, Quaife LSD, CT lightweight flywheel and street clutch, ACT heavy-duty pressure plate, CT rear sway/tie bar and titanium front strut brace, Type-R replica wing, CT short shifter, Auto Meter Sport Comp full-sweep boost gauge. Current results: 290 whp on DynaPack. Web: My RSX and K-Pro page. My Blog: ECU Tuning
conradb212 is offline   Reply With Quote