Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - TL Picture Gallery!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 03:46 PM   #676
CLtotheTL32
UA6

CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStrag3 View Post
That's awesome lol, thanks . Been lurking about Acurazine the past few days checking out common issues. Also checked out your progress thread . Thinking about taking one for a spin to see if I should make the switch. Seen a few cammed tl's, so it's nice to see there's a performance market for them.
Thanks man

The performance market was off to a super slow start but with camshafts and especially the ECU modifications thanks to Hondata, the TL is finally starting to get some love. The j-pipe is the best "bang for your buck" and I usually advise people to do that first instead of an intake.

As you can tell by my car, I've gone for more of an aesthetic route, but still have a few small power goodies installed. ATLP made me fall in love with my car all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan O'Brien View Post
<insert bone stock silver 2008 type-S here>

2004 Acura TL - White Diamond Pearl/Parchment (Sold)
2001 Acura CL Type-S - Aegean Blue Pearl/Ebony (Sold)
CLtotheTL32 is offline   Reply With Quote