Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now!

181K views 992 replies 199 participants last post by  White_02 
#1 ·
Oh snap, first post evar?

Bought my 07 couple weeks ago, already have some scratches.:firemad:

See less See more
#441 ·
Finally got tires and put on...

the RPF1s...

Went with the Dunlop * Spec in 215/45 and 245/40 sizing, not sure how others are able to run wider as I am stock height and with the shitty roads here I have already heard some slight rubbing when in transitions.

And damn I never realized how much roll there actually was with the stock suspension as seen by this next photo from auto-x.

Actually was running CR rear stabilizer bar in that pic, have yet to fit the front bar, just been lazy and at the same time wanted to see how the car felt with the bigger rear on compared to stock. I knew that body roll was present, but I don't really like the looks of that and it has to be slowing the car down overall.

#443 ·
the RPF1s...

Went with the Dunlop * Spec in 215/45 and 245/40 sizing, not sure how others are able to run wider as I am stock height and with the shitty roads here I have already heard some slight rubbing when in transitions.

And damn I never realized how much roll there actually was with the stock suspension as seen by this next photo from auto-x.

Actually was running CR rear stabilizer bar in that pic, have yet to fit the front bar, just been lazy and at the same time wanted to see how the car felt with the bigger rear on compared to stock. I knew that body roll was present, but I don't really like the looks of that and it has to be slowing the car down overall.

If you had a brake kit it would be :drool:

Ohh and where did you get those mirrors i likes a lot.

#442 ·
yeah that body roll really sucks. what is a good aftermarket spring, that does not lower the s2000 all that drastically (shit roads where I live too), and that does not further stiffen the already rough ride?

#444 ·
Domo, the mirrors I ordered from...damn I can't remember what online shop, but they are the APR ones. A brake kit would be alright and look good, but the stock brakes work very well in my opinion and I really wouldn't mind just getting DBA Series5000 (they don't make for the S nisen :( ) and the ProjectMu TypeHC+ pads like I had on the Teggy and of course some stainless lines. The braking would improve and I know I would be even happier with the setup.

I'm actually most likely going to end up getting the Swift SportMach springs, again from experience with the Teggy they made the car handle much better than the stock setup. Lowering is not too drastic, like 18mm up front and 25mm in the rear and the spring rates are comparable to stock, just a tad stiffer. Was thinking of pairing those up with the CR suspension since the Swift springs were tailored for the original S nisen and the CRs sussy is comparable to the original if not possibly a tad stiffer overall.

#451 ·
^^ wow. I was never really a fan of that color....but you make it look dam sexy. What's the drop?

#454 ·
that's what i loved about the car ~ it was very polarizing. people either loved the blue interior or they hated it. i, for example, hate black interiors, due to the unpossibility (lol) of keeping them clean. plus my days of owning leather are over unless it's a last resort.

what does look amazing, though ~ is GPW + blue interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.