Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in.
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 07:57 PM   #4383
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
got family from dallas and france come into town.

which is good timing since my sister and brother-in-law just came back from hawaii. i guess his contract is over, so they're getting ready to move to azores, Portugal? they're staying down there for a year and then move to south carolina for two years? i don't know that much information since she's in kc visiting my brother.

the french family thought i was 18 and tried to hook me up with an asian girl.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote