909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat*

Tags
bout life
77K views 1K replies 66 participants last post by  peterrpham 
#1 ·
rename it if you dont like it.

#1,140 ·
always :p

been on the phone all morning ordering parts. what was supposed to be just a simple phone call to order a gasket has become into multiple order of parts :face:

#1,144 ·
Just bought a 2006 RSX basic bitch model, I'm from Rancho and go to UCR, anyone else from 909 from Rancho? I wanna get stuff done to my car and I wanna know the best shops in our area to buy from so I dont need to pay for shipping ETC. LMK what shops are the best in the IE!

#1,160 ·
I'm still here guys. Lol, going to check out a few tsx's this weekend. I pretty much have it in mind I'm not going to daily the rsx anymore. Stupid tps gasket still isn't here and it's been 3 weeks already

#1,161 ·
I'm even more surprised now I've owned this pos for 8 years.. :fuu:

#1,169 ·
This thread sucks. I only come on here to say hi to TypeS7 since he never makes guest appearances anywhere

#1,172 ·
Trying to sell my weds sports if anyone would be interested. TC105Ns 17x9 +10 +25 stagger. lmk

#1,187 ·
Hey guise if anyone wants parts off my car ill be coming home sunday to take off an 02 sensor, still have complete interior, miscelleanous engine parts, engine (steve wants it tho), rear aspec, tenzo type-m wheels with 20% tires, type-s muffler, aem v2 intake, taillights, tailgait, and probably more... hit me up for real tho guise (805)295-0702

#1,190 ·
If you've got nothing better to do on Saturday, feel free to come out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.