Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
55K views 542 replies 59 participants last post by  TWFA5 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my 06 MM now Custom Milano Red rsx base i know but cant complain. 110k miles purchased at 60k. Gift from pops so planning on keeping it forever as my dd and then garage car. Don't care if I'm wasting money on a base its my car.

Mods:
Custom 95 EG Milano Red Paint Job
Authentic Js racing front bumper, sides and fenders, custom J’s rear spoiler
Authentic aspec rear lip, sideskirts, decklid and spoiler(not on)
Authentic jdm window visors
Dc5 MOMO Steering wheel & Airbag
Jdm Type R hid headlights
Type r jdm tailights
Oem black cloths front and rear
Dc5 Type r center console with complete titanium trim
Bride gradiation floor mats + shift boot with MOMO shift knob
Js Racing 60R Plus Axleback Exhaust
StopTech slotted Rotors
Work Emotion CR ultimate 17x9+38 Bronze
Federal 255/40
Fortune Auto 500 coilovers with Swift Springs
Dc5 Type R brembo Brake kit
Jdm Dc5 front Strut Bar & Sway Bar
Hardrace Camber kit
Hardrace Motor Mounts
Progress rear sway bar
Skunk 2 LCa
Custom Black suede interior headliner and pilars (done by me)
ICB motorsport x vision side wide mirror lens & rearview mirror

April 27, 2019, going to prep her for import expo next month

October 1, 2018

July 17, 2018

As of 2/2/18

old setup with just the decklid and work wheels:

Previous:
(Went from rotas<type s wheels<advan<work cr ultimate :thumbsup:)

This is how it looked with the rotas and cf spoiler...

See less See more
#59 ·
Sidewall height depends on the second number. the first number is width, second is sidewall height. But also the wider the overall bigger the tire. But the sidewall height has to do with the second number. Thats why the 40 series is thinner than the 45 series.

#64 ·
Was Just Inspired by this S2000, don't care if you guys bash me. Going to go with the same setup as in color. After i get my custom wide body fenders I'm Going to paint her Suzuka blue and get those fluorescent yellow rpf1's once I'm done getting the side skirts and rear. Then paint the Mugen spoiler glossy black; i don't like as much it when they paint the top the same car color. Might paint the sti vlip glossy black too.. Got half the parts at home with the kpro just waiting for that big check for wide body paint job. Just have to wait till FEB ;). Told you guys i was taking this slow.
Heres a reference of the s2000

#65 ·
I'm a big fan of suzuka blue as well. You'd definitely be the first with an SB RSX. It'd be interesting to see. And to clarify the tire sizing. The second number is in fact the height of your sidewall. But it is the actual percentage of the total width of the tire.
ex. A 225/45 tire has a sidewall 101.3 mm tall. 225mm x 0.45 = 101.3mm.

#66 ·
Yeah i want to go with something different and that Suzuka blue hit me lol. i wanted to do midori green but richboii has that already. those fluorescent yellow/neon green rpf1 bring that color to life, was thinking of going same route but idk about that look on an rex, maybe because its an s2k it pulled it off.

#75 ·
It wasn't as bad as i thought i was, just the fender/fenderliners, bumper headlight, and etc under the left side. & Yeah true thats why i got a good paint shop to do it. Ehhh I'm not going to be driving the car that much anyway since next semester for school starts in the end of jan so no need for a full bra.

#100 ·
Its on my first page, but hopefully after i sell my aspec front lip i can get an authentic mugen front lip, with financial aid money im buying aspec sides, &rear. Debating on aspec spoiler or apr wing. I have a stash on the side to get a suzuka blue paint job

#110 ·
Also dynos, they are never 100% accurate but I found it interesting. I have had a short ram, cai and the ARC. Out of the 3, ARC is the one that gave my rsx the most hp. Felt the biggest + from it

#122 ·
Just got my car repaired. My boy was on point with the headlights and paint. Cant even tell a difference with the paint. Even did me a favor and painted the fog light covers MM:thumbsup: just have to give the car a good wash now since everything else is dirty and then good to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.