Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

RARE Body Kits Thread with (Pics)

215K views 868 replies 74 participants last post by  spray2020 
#1 · (Edited)
Since being a member on here for so long, and knowing about thersxsite.com that no longer exists that duckywucky originally created-I think there needs to be a new list of popular and hard to find parts.

I think it would be useful to create a list for some of the newer members on here to reference.

Would this be of use?

Aero Companies/websites
Products
Where to buy
discontinued or not
etc.

Mugen
Cwest
ING's +1
Value Sports
Max Racing
Rando
Roja
Bomex
J's Racing
Veilside
Buddy Club
First Molding

See less See more
#825 ·
the veilside is best when complete

hood and wing is a must and really the Rims complete the kit....$$$ any color would be fine but paint the blacked out areas the same, maybe in a different color. Rims, mirrors could be different but i would add the stripe too. very few have followed through with the complete kit done right and NOBODY runs the rims. I would like to see more nice veilsides.

#831 ·
all this veilside talk makes me wanna do it. lol show up at the track with it, watch people talk shit about it then blow their doors off but that requires money and putting in my k24 built motor in and im broke and lazy. lol

plus im sure finding the complete kit, wing and wheels are near to impossible to find im sure

#834 ·
x2

thats what i was trying to say for me it could be different colors but in same scheme as the original. Other than that its a lot of incomplete rep kits which is whatever.. white is the best. it reminds me of a storm trooper...

#856 ·
Both the FRP and Carbon look exactly the same just material differences. I have both the carbon undertray as pictured and an frp one I plan to mess with. Since your car is NHBP I think you would be fine just getting frp especially if you are not going to run the canards or endplates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.