Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

★☆ ic0nz ☆★ Official Show-off Thread!

27K views 161 replies 100 participants last post by  KSMatic 
#1 · (Edited)
Most recent of my car

Photoshoot Pics! Thanks to Phil (Immasexyboy) for letting me use his paint booth and Alex for the shoot!

SAMPLE/TEASER SHOT FROM PHOTOSHOOT!

The pics!

New pics coming soon! :thumbsup:

Make sure to nominate/vote for me! :wavey:

See less See more
#11 ·
You were on that one crew show off and did not want to talk about your rims cuz everyone would want them! Im sure a lot of people don't want to go with sportmax or xxr what ever they are now go with these rims. I have a set and I have had them since 2007 and I took them off because everyone started to get them in my area. Your car looks good as fuck but you need some better pictures of your car! I like it a lot and the rim set up looks good!

Here is a pic of my car! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/cheerboy818/DSC05646-2.jpg

#27 ·
LOL yeah that was a joke, I totally forgot to pm you the pics/brand of my wheels lol my bad bro. But yeah They are XXR 962's 17x9 +35, which was already on my profile haha. Thanks for compliment!

:thumbsup:
iiii like it :)
looks sick
Get off his nuts, To the OP your car looks awesome with these wheels in that size/offset. :)
:iamwiths: last time i checked it was iconz showoff not pacheco......

cars looking good iconz!!!!
sexy setup. gl on cotm
nice setup
Thanks guys! Make sure to vote/nominate for me if ya got the chance! Will be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

#30 ·
Looks great John. You definitely need a photoshoot. Lol.

Keep up the progress. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.