Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Headlights

Tags
headlights
19K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  mfarmakas17 
#1 ·
Hii, im planing to buy a new headlights for mu 03 acura rsx base, does someone know what the best kit is?? i prefer that they could support hid thx

#2 ·
Just black out your stock headlights or get some Depos (or ball out and get Type R headlights). Whatever you do, don't get halos. You can have some projectors retrofitted if you want to run HIDs - personally I have HIDs in my stock headlights and they don't get crazy retarded with the beam pattern or blinding anyone. Much better than when hillbillies throw HIDs in their F150.

#13 ·
halo black/chrome headlights on ebay

Whatever you do, don't get halos.
Why don't buy HALOs ?
I was planning to change original headlights with dual halo chrome headlights.

original Righ side faded , thinkin to change both with aftermarket halo ones. Just search " RSX halo headlight " words on ebay you will see many options. Black one looks nice but my car is silver. If I put black, headlights will be look even bigger so I will go with chrome. Triple Projectors looks also nice but they don't align with curves on 2002-2004 RSX bumpers, kinda looks weird, so I will go with double halo projector chrome clear type.
I love acura TL's headlight design , Big headlights probably only thing I dislike on RSX wish it was possible to put TL headlights but requires huge body modification and custom redesign on fenders.

I wonder if I get triple projector headlights with blackbody then painting uper section with body color to make slimmer look, but probably look ugly. what you guys think?

#8 ·
When I bought the car it came with after market headlights, those came with projectors and halo, I'm gonna change them cause they look old and only 1 (4 total )halo works, when I change it I want something good and o want to install hids right now I have halogens bulbs (the cheapest lol) they work great for the price but I want something that really works great, but I don't want to waste my money, the hids I think that I'm gonna buy the opt7 they look great and have 2 years of warranty, so the only thing that I'm missing are the headlights but I wanted with halo and projectors cause I've been reading and they said that it's better for hids

#20 · (Edited)
didnt bother to read all that shit above :mam:

anywho dont ever get those headlights lol even if money is an issue,
just save up & get it when you have enough
theres a difference between depo anzo lights & retrofitted lights
just do research dont be lazy
later down the line you will realize you've made the right decision
i know i have & glad i didnt go with those cheap already made angel eyes

this is what you need ------> http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1186081
hope this helps with your decision

Depo's (i know its not the exact set you posted but bare with me)

VS.

Retro's (your able to put your own touch/wants, demon eyes, angel eyes, iron man effects, multi colored led's, different projector cover styles etc. actually limitless if you think about it & of course HID compatable)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.