Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - Track *Chat* Part III
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 08:43 AM   #533
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmmilk View Post
tires/pads/fluid and hit the track... lower front ball joint might be a good idea too for some negative camber up front so you don't chew up the tires...

I drove a friends s2k a little while back... I hate my miata engine... no one builds an NA 4 banger better than Honda
That's the plan. Might throw some stainless lines in there just for peace of mind.

Already have a fresh set of S007As on the car, just need to get some pads and I'm good to go. Might throw the AP2 wheels I have with some RS3s on there and burn those up instead.

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote