Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - Alexís 05 VBP
Thread: Alexís 05 VBP
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 06:09 PM   #231
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Alexís 05 VBP

Itís a 12W7 , just picked up this JL JX1000W amp too. Having some technical difficulties -_- Iím not great with wiring , and no high level input cord was provided. So I had to get a high low converter.

For some reason, the amp is not powering on. I volt meter tested everything and itís weird, I have power coming to the cable and my ground is good, but the amp still wonít turn on.
Gfrgggt

Idk whatís going on ... I checked all my connections at the bose amp, I checked power going through the front fuse mounted near battery , I got 12v all the way back to the wire. Is my amp not turning on because of my remote wire? Idk will dig in later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 05-16-2019 at 06:16 PM..
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote